Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2007 #81
seeer

Quote:
your avatar is of a good self-loathing Goyim, in the best tradition of jew infested Hollywood!!!
This is exactly what I mean about people mimicing Nazi's on TV. There are so-called patriots that are attracted to "Nazism" because they hear the anti-nazi propaganda and think to themselves that it makes sense. There is one person on this forum that is repeating post-war propaganda that race-traitor Albert Speer said, and he said he agreed with it!

The problem is there are people that want to emulate the "bad guys" in movies like this. By the way, movie co-star Montgomery Clift was a homo as well as Brando. So the picture is of a homo dressed up as a Nazi.

Old July 6th, 2007 #82
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
Another loony xtian sings "The Avatar Blues".

heh-heh, funny stuff!

Like I said earlier, you xtian loons are always good for a laugh or two, heh-heh.

If you keep that avatar of a :[] Hollywood created, self-loathing, bleeding heart, :[] pitying, race traitor, then I can only conclude (as any normal, intelligent and proud White person would) that you are a race traitor or a kike.
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old July 6th, 2007 #83
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeer View Post
This is exactly what I mean about people mimicing Nazi's on TV. There are so-called patriots that are attracted to "Nazism" because they hear the anti-nazi propaganda and think to themselves that it makes sense. There is one person on this forum that is repeating post-war propaganda that race-traitor Albert Speer said, and he said he agreed with it!

The problem is there are people that want to emulate the "bad guys" in movies like this. By the way, movie co-star Montgomery Clift was a homo as well as Brando. So the picture is of a homo dressed up as a Nazi.
It's only loony xtians who could get so worked up and emotional over a silly avatar. It's no wonder why loonies like you, emotional critters that you are, could willingly gobble up all that emotional, drama-queen xtian crap. Save your "righteous indignation" for your weekly crutch service by informing your "holy" minister (or Rabbi as the case may be) that rabid Nazis are persecuting you online.

heh-heh, funny stuff!

Old July 6th, 2007 #84
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravening Wolf View Post
If you keep that avatar of a :[] Hollywood created, self-loathing, bleeding heart, :[] pitying, race traitor, then I can only conclude (as any normal, intelligent and proud White person would) that you are a race traitor or a kike.
It's only loony xtians who could get so worked up and emotional over a silly avatar. It's no wonder why loonies like you, emotional critters that you are, could willingly gobble up all that emotional, drama-queen xtian crap. Save your "righteous indignation" for your weekly crutch service by informing your "holy" minister (or Rabbi as the case may be) that rabid Nazis are persecuting you online.

heh-heh, funny stuff!

copy and paste; two loonies wit' one stone. I should let others do my light work for me.

Old July 6th, 2007 #85
Ravening Wolf

Quote:

heh-heh, funny stuff!

copy and paste; two loonies wit' one stone. I should let others do my light work for me.
I am not worked up or emotional about this at all. It merely seems very hypocritical of you to constantly bash other White Nationalists (Christians) on this board, while having as your avatar, what would appear to the casual observer, a WWII German officer in uniform. As I've already pointed out, 99% of Germans in WWII were Christians. Also, this particular avatar is of a :[] Hollywood version of a German officer in WWII, one of their nice self-loathing, confused, bleeding heart Goy. Further, you, and a handful of other on this board, appear to have made it one of your prime missions in life to hate and attack Christians, just like the kikes do.
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old July 6th, 2007 #86
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
I am not worked up or emotional about this at all. It merely seems very hypocritical of you to constantly bash other White Nationalists (Christians) on this board, while having as your avatar, what would appear to the casual observer, a WWII German officer in uniform. As I've already pointed out, 99% of Germans in WWII were Christians. Also, this particular avatar is of a :[] Hollywood version of a German officer in WWII, one of their nice self-loathing, confused, bleeding heart Goy. Further, you, and a handful of other on this board, appear to have made it one of your prime missions in life to hate and attack Christians, just like the kikes do.
Anyone who wastes as much time as you and your fellow loony seeer, by researching all this movie info about Brando's life and his movie costumes, must have been quite emotionally driven to find something to attack me with, since you can't attack me based upon my past fifteen years of real activism. Verily, all this info about Brando's movie roles and life biography is news to me, heh-heh. I realize that avatars are deadly serious business for xtian drama-queens like you and sneer, but not for me. No apologies. Maybe, instead of funny personal attacks based on meaningless avatars, you should try defending your archaic, superstition system, otherwise known by loonies like you as "religion", heh-heh.

After fifteen years of thought and activism, I had come to the conclusion that it's not only the kikes who are anti-White, it's also all the other ignorant, superstitious, small-minded, god-fearing religionists who, acting as willing surrogates and sockpuppets of the kikes, attempt to prohibit, or otherwise marginalize free-thinking, unfettered, non-religion-encumbered Whites from real progress. Semitically-free racial progress. Xtianity is, after all, one of the Semitic religions, or is that news to you?

So, at the end of the day, as they say, WTSHTF, I will not distinguish between any backwards religionists, be they loony xtians, jews, or mudslims, all should expect the same fate from me. And, nothing emotional in it from me, just doing what needs done, like taking out the trash, as it were. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; July 6th, 2007 at 07:28 PM.

Old July 6th, 2007 #87
volkszorn

Christianity and Bolshevism are two sides of the same jewish coin.

Old July 6th, 2007 #88
seeer

Quote:
Anyone who wastes as much time as you
It took me 30 seconds to get the info from a search engine.

"volkszorn", whats the deal with the Himmler picture? Don't you know Himmler was a traitor? And what's the deal with the German handle? Are you one of those reenactors that mimic the anti-nazi propaganda that I was talking about?

Quote:
Hitler declared Himmler a traitor and stripped him of all titles and ranks. After Hitler's death, Himmler contacted Supreme Allied Commander General Dwight Eisenhower and again offered to surrender if he could be spared prosecution as a Nazi leader. http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/00/08/Independent240800.html
From David Irving's website:
Quote:
Heinrich Himmler plotted behind Hitler's back, spinning crazed schemes to split the Allies and bring about a separate peace between Germany, the United States and Britain. Rudolf Kasztner was not part of the Jewish Council, the official leadership of the once powerful Hungarian Jewish community. But as head of the tiny, rival Zionist movement (most Jews were not then Zionists), Himmler believed Kasztner could be a conduit
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/00/08/In...ent240800.html

Old July 6th, 2007 #89
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeer View Post
It took me 30 seconds to get the info from a search engine.
"volkszorn", whats the deal with the Himmler picture? Don't you know Himmler was a traitor? And what's the deal with the German handle? Are you one of those people that mimic the anti-nazi propaganda that I was talking about?
From David Irving's website:
Here, xtian, have a good look at the kind of people who embrace christinsanity. Gosh, one can only wish one had such good xtian company, heh-heh:

http://ssregalia.com/MARKofBEAST.html

Not to mention all the 30 million invading, illegal, mud-spic catholics. Christ-kill-me, White Amerikwa is doomed to hell by all these millions of retarded, backwards religionists. DROP THE BOMB - EXTERMINATE THEM ALL!

Which gives me an idea - radioactive crucifixes. Yeah, that's the ticket, heh-heh.

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; July 6th, 2007 at 08:23 PM.

Old July 6th, 2007 #90
Ravening Wolf

Here, Colonel Kurtz, have a good look at what would be a much more appropriate avatar for you.

[clickable thumbnail]
"My precious anti-Christian crusade is more important than the survival of the White Race."-Colonel Kurtz
[To be fair, this is a facetious quote made up by me, but seems to accurately reflect Colonel Kurtz's feelings, unfortunately.]

Old July 6th, 2007 #91
Hans Pfitzner
Banned

Location: Come on down and see the idiot right here, too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.

Ugh! Are you guys still arguing over this religious crap like a bunch of talmudic cunts?

Fuck Religious Controversy.

Fight the :[]

Old July 6th, 2007 #92
blueskies
Banned

2+2=4 2 :[] 2=5

Old July 7th, 2007 #93
Billy Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic View Post
Good one Colonel. The only problem is - getting the priests, pastors and preachers to pull out long enough to shove a bible in.
Please give account of your MIGHTY DEEDS for MY HOLY RACE...

Please Sceptic, Give us at least 1 of your VALIANT WORKS..

Please BOAST of what you have done for MY RACE

WHAT?? NO DEEDS???

Wotan weeps for you...IF YOU ARE WHITE MAN...

Old July 7th, 2007 #94
skeptic

Default Looks like Black Billy needs his meds adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic
Good one Colonel. The only problem is - getting the priests, pastors and preachers to pull out long enough to shove a bible in.
And I'll bet Black Billy could shove more than one bible up his ass. What's your record Black Billy?

Old July 7th, 2007 #95
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Here, xtian, have a good look at the kind of people who embrace christinsanity. Gosh, one can only wish one had such good xtian company.
Through out the centuries Europe remained racially aware, and anti-semitic despite it's majority Christian beliefs. And when it came to the point that the Church exploited the word of God in order to profit from it, by making false claims and deeming it's priests to be the only ones capable of reading the word of God and interpreting it to the people, since they were "touched by the hand of God".

They had one such as Martin Luther, who led the way to give the people the true meaning of Christianity. Martin Luther today being vindicated for his antisemitism as a Christian himself.

Man continued with the true concept of Christianity in mind, then came the Anglo world, with their Jewish influenced Democratic perspectives and their liberalist ideals. Once again the Church in bed with Jewish Anglo Governments and money in mind sent priests on little "missionary" tours to all kinds of colored individuals, proclaiming salvation to these beasts should they accept Christ in their hearts, the mistranslation of the word of God by those who swore an oath to uphold it, continuously bombarded their faithful Church going people with the lies of the chosen modern Jew their financial backers in both Govern and Church.

The Church as an institution, was nothing more than an extension of Jewish propaganda, and was used as a method of ensuring a majority support from those gullible enough not to read the word themselves but rely on the word of those clothed scoundrels. I will not deny this, to this degree most of you Anti-Christians are right when you refer to "Jewish propaganda" but in Modern "Universal-Christianity", not Christianity itself.

I do not like the Church, and admit to it's faults and it's role not just in the modern world but in the past as nothing more than a profiteer and money launderer. But they do not speak for Christianity itself.

The moral of this minor historical story is very simple, Christianity as a religion, is not the cause of negro "christians", nor the cause of the Jew being considered the angel in modern times. But Anglo-Jewish relations, and the Church as it's central figure for propaganda.

It's funny how people often think they know something and attack a religion based on examples of modernist liberal idealism.

I am a Christian myself, and I will not even begin to defend the Church on it's transgressions, but my religion in itself. Isn't the one deserving of a lashing.

Old July 7th, 2007 #96
Walter E. Kurtz

Santeria, voodoo, xtianity, judaism, kabala, islam, and all the other archaic, ignorant, semitic and non-semitic superstitions are essentially all the same. All based on "faith" and whatever Mommy and Poppy, and Grandmommy and Grandpoppy believed in. What real, practical use are they to unencumbered, racially-aware Whites in the 21st century, who seek real freedom from the ongoing, world-wide White genocide? What is the possible White racial benefits of worshipping Invisible Angry Vengeful (but loving, sometimes) Gods? What the fuck is that insane crap all about? Are White people that backwards and superstitious that they need that kind of jew-inspired drama, as if life ain't hard enough for them what with all this multi-culti crap, feminism, negrophilia, judeophilia, etc, being shoved down their throats day after day, week after week, year after year? But no, on top of all that crap, these masochistic religionists must also worry about offending their Imaginary Gods, that they might be banished after death to some place just as god-awful bad as the place they came from while they were still alive. Well, since you all love your Imaginary Gods so much and cannot be brought to reason, even if your life depended upon it, then I say "go for it, loons", heh-heh. Just don't expect those of us who aren't as blindly superstitious as you to go along with your 2,000 year-old nonsense. Please, whatever the cost, go ahead and die for your gods. Christ-kill-me, if I could push a button which would cause all you zealot religionists to step-up your millennia-old, "faith"-inspired hatreds towards each other to the point of annihilation, I wouldn't hesitate a jew-york second. As far as I'm concerned, the solution to the small-minded, backwards reilgioinsts of the world is summed up by what Col. Kurtz wrote in his memoirs: "DROP THE BOMB, EXTERMINATE THEM ALL!"

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; July 7th, 2007 at 11:17 PM.

Old July 7th, 2007 #97
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Santeria, voodoo, xtianity, judaism, kabala, islam, and all the other archaic, ignorant, semitic and non-semitic superstitions are essentially all the same. All based on "faith" and whatever Mommy and Poppy, and Grandmommy and Grandpoppy believed in. What real, practical use are they to unencumbered Whites in the 21st century? What is the possible benefits of worshipping Invisible Angry Vengeful (but loving, sometimes) Gods? What the fuck is that insane crap all about? Are White people that backwards and superstitious that they need that kind of drama, as if life ain't hard enough for them what with all this multi-culti crap, feminism, negrophilia, judeophilia, etc, being shoved down their throats? But no, on top of all that crap, these loony religionists must also worry about offending their Imaginary Gods, that they might be banished after death to some place just as god-awful bad as the place they came from while they were still alive. Well, since you all love your Imaginary Gods so much and cannot be brought to reason, even if your life depended upon it, then I say "go for it, loons", heh-heh. Just don't expect those of us who aren't as blindly superstitious as you to go along with your 2,000 year-old nonsense. Please, whatever the cost, go ahead and die for your gods. Christ-kill-me, if I could push a button which would cause all you zealot religionists to step-up your millennia-old, "faith"-inspired hatreds towards each other to the point of annihilation, I wouldn't hesitate a jew-york second. As far as I'm concerned, the solution to the small-minded, backwards reilgioinsts of the world is summed up by what Col. Kurtz wrote in his memoirs: "DROP THE BOMB, EXTERMINATE THEM ALL!"
Warning/Achtung!!! Houston, I believe we finally have confirmation,...Colonel Kurtz is certifiably insane! [This loon would like all people who believe in any religion wiped off the face of the earth, leaving it to the 1% of the population who are atheists, like himself.]Warning/Achtung!!!

Old July 7th, 2007 #98
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Warning/Achtung!!! Houston, I believe we finally have confirmation,...Colonel Kurtz is certifiably insane! [This loon would like all people who believe in any religion wiped off the face of the earth, leaving it to the 1% of the population who are atheists, like himself.]Warning/Achtung!!!
Here's the questions for you, as your fellow deluded loon Sneeer couldn't answer them:

Santeria, voodoo, xtianity, judaism, kabala, islam, and all the other archaic, ignorant, semitic and non-semitic superstitions are essentially all the same. All based on "faith" and whatever Mommy and Poppy, and Grandmommy and Grandpoppy believed in. What real, practical use are they to unencumbered, racially-aware Whites in the 21st century, who seek real freedom from the ongoing, world-wide White genocide? What is the possible White racial benefits of worshipping Invisible Angry Vengeful (but loving, sometimes) Gods?

Old July 7th, 2007 #99
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

As I said earlier, "Great Sport"!
(Wonder how Billy's makin' out wiping all that spit off his monitor?)
jesusfuckedmary, almost reminds me of the old days!
HaHaHa
(Better see to that avatar, Colonel!)
HaHaHa
Oh, my. Stop it. My poor sides are hurting from laughing so much!

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old July 8th, 2007 #100
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Here's the questions for you, as your fellow deluded loon Sneeer couldn't answer them:

Santeria, voodoo, xtianity, judaism, kabala, islam, and all the other archaic, ignorant, semitic and non-semitic superstitions are essentially all the same. All based on "faith" and whatever Mommy and Poppy, and Grandmommy and Grandpoppy believed in. What real, practical use are they to unencumbered, racially-aware Whites in the 21st century, who seek real freedom from the ongoing, world-wide White genocide? What is the possible White racial benefits of worshipping Invisible Angry Vengeful (but loving, sometimes) Gods?
I believe in God because He is real. You are not unencumbered, but you have been deluded into believing that. God is omnipotent, omniscient, all loving, just, perfect, and more real than anything you can see with your eyes.

Thread