Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2007 #21
Heather Blue

Default Ron Paul rally

Mike Mazzone, you may already be aware of this, but I thought I would post it, anyway. I followed your link to Dr. Paul's web site and signed up so I could keep up with his campaign. Here is an email I received from his committee.

Dear friend,
Ron Paul will be coming to Greenville, SC this Saturday, July 21st!

He will be featured at two events, a GOP sponsored luncheon and at a
regional campaign rally!

The first event will be a Ron Paul Luncheon hosted by the Spartanburg
Republican Party. Tickets are $25 (collected at the door), with all
proceeds
going to the Spartanburg GOP. Dr. Paul needs supporters in the room for
the
intensive question and answer session planned.

The luncheon will be at noon, held at the Summit Pointe Meetings &
Events
Center, 805 Spartan Blvd, Spartanburg, SC 29301.

At 3pm we will "Celebrate Life and Liberty" at a free rally for all Ron
Paul
supporters!

We're expecting supporters to gather from all over the region. Help us
demonstrate the large base of support that Ron Paul has in the South by
getting as many folks as possible to attend this event.

Our rally will be held at the Carolina First Center (formerly the
Palmetto
Expo Center), located at One Exposition Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607.

For more details visit
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/events/ro...in-spartanburg.

See you there!

Dennis Fusaro
Regional Coordinator
Ron Paul 2008 PCC
850 North Randolph Street, Suite 122
Arlington, VA 22203
703-248-9115

Old July 18th, 2007 #22
birdman77
Banned

the catholic church has been in bed with :[]s for over 1500 years.

Old July 18th, 2007 #23
Flame Baiter
Banned

What Whites need is their own religion. Perhaps one based on ancient pagan beliefs, or a modified Christianity. That way the jews, niggers, spics and whatever else will be naturally excluded.

I'd love to have a religion I actually cared about. When I see these priests kissing ass to Somalians who aren't even Christian, it kills me. What a fucking turnoff to the whole thing. What business does the church have in bringing into the country more sub-humans and the problems that naturally follow? It's anti-White prima facie (Latin for "in it's first appearance )

Imagine how nice it would be to go to a Church and for just once a fucking week have a sense of belonging. There's no sense in belonging if the person sitting next to you is an invader who wants to strip your country from you. Then, the church allows Hindus to attend catholic school. WTF? Where is the church doctrine that says non-believers will be damned for an eternity in Hell? Instead, by their actions they are telling everyone they really don't believe in the Church themselves. I don't really know if the Church is jewified, it probably is, judging by the amount of praise the jew-press gave John Paul II.

One more small note: great article on Latin. That was once a universal language. Also, Martin Luther knew how to deal with the jews: Demolish their synagogues, and remove the foundation stones and scatter them far and wide.

Old July 19th, 2007 #24
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
natsocet,

I try to wise up my friends in the Church. Most of them who dropped out are pretty much aware. Not as much as I would like, but wise enough that if we ever get something going they would support us 100%.

This will amuse you I am sure, but I have even sent emails to the Pope. Not many, but a few. I sent one a few months ago and told him the Jews were race mixers, that they are the force behind open borders in this country. I said they have actual celebrations for "diversity" as if it is a wonderful thing while in reality it is a part of the Zionist/Marxist agenda to destroy our freedoms. I said diversity criminalizes the schools and communities across America, destroys our security and loads down the welfare system.

I have never gotten a response.
Good for you, Heather.

It's difficult to know how much freedom the Pope actually has, being surrounded by minders from the Vatican II sect. I know that millions of Catholics are sick of being made to feel guilty by the Jews for so-called "persecution". So you are not alone.

There are some excellent links at the Fisheaters site:

http://www.fisheaters.com/jcintro.html

Old July 19th, 2007 #25
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Don't miss Mr. Donahue in the video. He is the President of the Catholic League. He has had many clashes with the Jews over the years. You will love him!!
I enjoyed the part where he says that Catholics don't tell Jews what to do, Jews shouldn't tell Catholics what to do. I guess he doesn't appreciate the Jews' noble tradition of tikkun olam.

Old July 21st, 2007 #26
Heather Blue

Default The Church is indoctrinated, too.

The Church is as indoctrinated as the rest of us. All of us are victims of Jewish propaganda. Church leaders are no more racially away than anyone else. Jews have twisted the Bible to defend them and cover their evil. That is what Satan does, you know....use our Holy Book against us and use religion as a cover.

But there are racially aware people in the Church. They need to push their awareness on the rest of the Church. They would never get kicked out, so they should take advantage of it and do everything within their power to wake up the stupid.

Pope Benedict XVI has as hard a time with ignorant and brainwashed clergy as we have with the indoctrinated masses. Indoctrinated people are our biggest problem. The white race is THE stumbling block for those of us who are racially aware. That is what happens when a slimly, materialistic force like the Jews controls our communications system. They don't intend for the majority of white people to know what is going on.

Our own blind, ignorant, brain washed and bull headed race keeps us from doing what we need to do to get rid of the Jews. They listen to the Jews, but resist us. It is enough to make the saints swear!

As you can see - when filthy Money rules the country instead of God nothing but turmoil and disaster prevails.

Last edited by Heather Blue; July 21st, 2007 at 08:19 PM. Reason: The "cuss" word is a little uncouth!

Old July 23rd, 2007 #27
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Default Christianity = Anti White

Communism and christ-Insanity, jewish twins for years...!

Old July 23rd, 2007 #28
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Love your enemies?
Hate your families?
Born to sin?
Huh...? Thats CRAZY!!

Old July 23rd, 2007 #29
Heather Blue

Default Jews would circumvent any religion

Reverent Lloyd, you must understand that if we Christians had built our faith around a mud puddle the Jews would still try to change it to serve their purposes.

Christianity is not what is wrong with Christianity. What is wrong with Christianity is the Jews. If Jews had never come into the west the Christian faith would be a pure, untarnished religion. Christians would live their lives with a reference for a Savior who died for them and inspired in them a nobleness of expression in great music, great art, great architecture and great literature.

Christianity is an instinctive religion. The White Race identified with it's honesty and purity. (That is precisely why Jews can't be Christians.)

But Jews have circumvented Christianity until it is a dead religion with little meaning. The Holy Spirit does not fill the Churches, anymore. The Jews have made themselves more important than Christ. They have instilled the belief that the Jesus Christ they murdered holds the Jews in higher esteem than even His followers. Christianity has become a cover for the Jews and Christians have been turned into little warriors defending the Jews. The icing on the cake is making Christians afraid of God if they dare oppose the Jews.

(As if the Almighty would curse us instead of the Jews!:krofl)

Jews have left no stone unturned making Christians so cowed and paralyzed they dare not remember that Christ commanded us to kill His enemies.

Old July 23rd, 2007 #30
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Actually, Odinism is the first religion of the White race. And quite a nice religion, too.
christ-Insanity, reguardless of who created it (the jews), is the belief in the illogical! I mean, really, spooks in sky? Who really believes that?
The question I can't get answered from these morons is this:
Why do you believe it?
Also, why should someone believe in hating their own family and turning the other cheek??

If you don't believe in it, thats good! But I just don't see how anyone could, or even would want too!?!?!?!?!
It must be a fear of death!!

Old July 24th, 2007 #31
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendLloyd View Post
Actually, Odinism is the first religion of the White race. And quite a nice religion, too.
christ-Insanity, reguardless of who created it (the jews), is the belief in the illogical! I mean, really, spooks in sky? Who really believes that?
The question I can't get answered from these morons is this:
Why do you believe it?
Also, why should someone believe in hating their own family and turning the other cheek??

If you don't believe in it, thats good! But I just don't see how anyone could, or even would want too!?!?!?!?!
It must be a fear of death!!
So "Odinists" built Stonehenge did they Rev?

But since you along with the VNN band of great White anti-Christian internet "warriors" (note the quotation marks)have got such a hang-up about "turning the other cheek". A hang-up that clearly seems to reveal a Jewified mind. And VNN is filled with Jews, I'm sure of it. The last thing any Jew does is "turn the other cheek". It's just not in the blood. Certainly the Jew has never understand that concept... but the non-Jew has.

Eg...

There is a story from the Japanese Samurai tradition. The Samurai warriors were known for two things: skill with a sword, and a high, uncompromising moral code. Now, not too many people would call the Samurai a pussy.

This Samurai warrior had tracked down an evil piece of scum whose deeds called for death. Finally cornering his foe, the warrior closed in to kill him. Suddenly the man stepped forward and spit in the Samurai's face. The warrior flushed, sheathed his sword, and left.

Why? Because he would kill only for the highest and most noble reasons. That was the warrior code. When the man spit in his face, he realized that if he were to kill him now, it would be out of personal rage, not noble ideals. And would therefore disgrace himself. He would be no higher, no better than the piece of scum who spat in his face.

Turning the other cheek .... I think there's something there for all of us, at least for the non-Jews here, don't you think Rev?

Old July 24th, 2007 #32
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post
So "Odinists" built Stonehenge did they Rev?

The rest of that tripe is sooooooo fucking out of this world that I am NOT going to comment. Well, one comment:::
You are pro the other cheek and pro Nazi at the same time????
:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl

And, yes, ALL Pagan religions the world over, including non-White ones, are from the Odinic faith in some way!! Even Shinto and Hindu are off shoots of Odinic faith!!
And yes, I did study Odinism seriously...!

Old July 24th, 2007 #33
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
And, yes, ALL Pagan religions the world over, including non-White ones, are from the Odinic faith in some way!! Even Shinto and Hindu are off shoots of Odinic faith!!
Please elaborate facts please.

Old July 24th, 2007 #34
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Please elaborate facts please.

Thank you... A real question, this time! WOW

Anyway:::
Shintoism, if you read it, is of the Warrior Gods. If you die in combat you go to a special "heaven", like Valhalla. It is of the Japanese race and the Gods are all Japanese (like how Odinism is of the White race, and the Gods are all WHITE!!)... They have prayers for dead ancestors. The mythology is close to Odinic...!

Also, since the White race EVOLVED mostly out of the Caucus Mountains, other than AFRICA ( ), and since Odinism was the first religion practiced in those parts, and that all religions to come are Odinistic in nature, then that means that ODINISM is the FIRST TRUE religion of the White man...!

The book "Our Nordic Past" talks about the anthropology of it...

If Creativity and Fascism didn't exist, I would be an Odinist...! I even practiced it, once. It's not bad! It actually is really good for our people!! It’s better than that clap-trap Insanity!!

Old July 24th, 2007 #35
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Thank you... A real question, this time! WOW

Anyway:::
Shintoism, if you read it, is of the Warrior Gods. If you die in combat you go to a special "heaven", like Valhalla. It is of the Japanese race and the Gods are all Japanese (like how Odinism is of the White race, and the Gods are all WHITE!!)... They have prayers for dead ancestors. The mythology is close to Odinic...!

Also, since the White race EVOLVED mostly out of the Caucus Mountains, other than AFRICA ( ), and since Odinism was the first religion practiced in those parts, and that all religions to come are Odinistic in nature, then that means that ODINISM is the FIRST TRUE religion of the White man...!

The book "Our Nordic Past" talks about the anthropology of it...

If Creativity and Fascism didn't exist, I would be an Odinist...! I even practiced it, once. It's not bad! It actually is really good for our people!! It’s better than that clap-trap Insanity!!
Do you think that perhaps the Japanese acquired this from the Alans, according to their own history the Alans brought the art of Yabusame to Japan? http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=52285 The Alans are said to have ranged from Portugal to Japan. Marco Polo encountered 10,000 Alan mercenaries in China.

Old July 24th, 2007 #36
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Do you think that perhaps the Japanese acquired this from the Alans, according to their own history the Alans brought the art of Yabusame to Japan? http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=52285 The Alans are said to have ranged from Portugal to Japan. Marco Polo encountered 10,000 Alan mercenaries in China.

Read your history!
The Whites settled in Asia and founded what later race-mixed into the modern states of India, China and Japan!!

Also, Whites settled Japan first! The Ainu, for instants...

Far east Russia was settled first by Whites, who latter crossed over into the America's some 10,000 years before the red Indian came over the straight!!

Evidence has been found in China, India, Japan, Canada, Cali, Origen and Washington to back this up....
Like mummies of people with red and blonde hair, and celtic/germanic clothing.
Or, like the White settlements of Okalahoma and Vinland...!

Even Hindu text talks about the "... Great Aryan's who came from the sky. With fair skin and golden hair and eyes the color of the heavens. ..."!
Kind of like reading the Book of Mormon...!

Old July 24th, 2007 #37
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Read your history!
The Whites settled in Asia and founded what later race-mixed into the modern states of India, China and Japan!!

Also, Whites settled Japan first! The Ainu, for instants...

Far east Russia was settled first by Whites, who latter crossed over into the America's some 10,000 years before the red Indian came over the straight!!

Evidence has been found in China, India, Japan, Canada, Cali, Origen and Washington to back this up....
Like mummies of people with red and blonde hair, and celtic/germanic clothing.
Or, like the White settlements of Okalahoma and Vinland...!

Even Hindu text talks about the "... Great Aryan's who came from the sky. With fair skin and golden hair and eyes the color of the heavens. ..."!
Kind of like reading the Book of Mormon...!
I have a degree in history.

Old July 24th, 2007 #38
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
I have a degree in history.

Yaaa, from the university of "Citizens Against Hate"!!

Old July 26th, 2007 #39
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
No, I think you studied onanism seriously...

Quote:
You are pro the other cheek and pro Nazi at the same time????
You couldn't understand in a million years Jewboy. Just stick with your Jewish revenge mentally, your holohoax like attempt to re-write history; by stating Vikings built Stonehenge, your violent hatred of Christianity like some communist Jew, your pathetic racial religous sect like some pseudo-Judaic racial cult for Whites; your holohoax like "never forgive, never forget" motto and of course your complete inability to resist baiting.

If you ain't a Jew, then you're a wanna-be Jew, or worse a pseudo-Jew who thinks he's White, but I always reckon that in the end, race will out. There's bad blood there somewhere.

Last edited by Harry Flash; July 26th, 2007 at 09:38 AM.

Old July 26th, 2007 #40
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:

If you READ what I wrote you will have READ that I said that ALL Pagan religions come from the Odinic faith!!!!

I didn't say that Viking's built the cute little stone blockhouse in the British Isles...

See, what I was TRYING to tell you is that all Pagan religions (and most of christ-Insanities holidays, trappings, even mythology) were generated out of the Odinist faith that was the White Mans true faith in the beginning... Meaning that Odinism was the FIRST religion, and as a result, thus ALL other religions of a "supernatural" belief system are Odinic!!

Does that explain it more...?

Thread