VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2007 #81
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedeutsch View Post
Hmmm, perhaps change *can't* to *won't*. If they can't physically have children, the desire to parent may still be there and doesn't totally negate their value as a White person. And a woman who is kitchenly-challenged can always be taught.
It's done Mum!

Old November 27th, 2007 #82
Susan

Todd VanBiber, considering the week long spleen venting tirade against me you went on for no good reason other than that you COULD, you certainly have a peculiar way of trying to make a point.

Bad mouthing....give me a "fucken" break buddy. Look at any thread and you'll see where I am trying to seriously or sometimes playfully make a point, and WHAM here comes WhiteNightShade starting in on me with her endless insults and (she thinks) cute and funny comments. What's her "fucken" point, Todd????

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I am on this website for one reason and one reason only: to try and get together with other like minded people, the intelligent ones mind you, who are interested in DOING something about the serious issues that face whites in this country.

Obvious trolls aside, as they mean nothing to me....why in hell's name would a supposedly serious minded "revolutionary" such as yourself belittle and berate a white woman who is here to try to make a difference.

I realize that making bombs and blowing them up in your face is certainly a worthy goal in your mind, but not in everyone's. Some of us think that there are other ways to make a point where innocent whites won't get hurt or killed.

I'm sorry.....I just do not for the life of me understand what some of you here on this website think you are doing by constantly acting as you do. What in hell's name do you think you are accomplishing by your behavior.

Are you advancing the cause of white people by what you say.....hmmmmm???

I'd really like to hear your answer, Mr. VanBiber, because you call yourself a revolutionary and yet you continue to behave as a kindergartner. Are you status post serious head injury....if so I could maybe forgive you because you can't be held responsible for what you do. Short of that, buddy, I'd really like to hear your explanation.

And stop asking what everyone else thinks. I've already heard enough from the peanut gallery on that one. I want to hear your serious answer for a change since you seem to think you are a serious "revolutionary". Is that too tough a question for you, sir????

Old November 27th, 2007 #83
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Todd VanBiber, considering the week long spleen venting tirade against me you went on for no good reason other than that you COULD, you certainly have a peculiar way of trying to make a point.

Bad mouthing....give me a "fucken" break buddy. Look at any thread and you'll see where I am trying to seriously or sometimes playfully make a point, and WHAM here comes WhiteNightShade starting in on me with her endless insults and (she thinks) cute and funny comments. What's her "fucken" point, Todd????

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I am on this website for one reason and one reason only: to try and get together with other like minded people, the intelligent ones mind you, who are interested in DOING something about the serious issues that face whites in this country.

Obvious trolls aside, as they mean nothing to me....why in hell's name would a supposedly serious minded "revolutionary" such as yourself belittle and berate a white woman who is here to try to make a difference.

I realize that making bombs and blowing them up in your face is certainly a worthy goal in your mind, but not in everyone's. Some of us think that there are other ways to make a point where innocent whites won't get hurt or killed.

I'm sorry.....I just do not for the life of me understand what some of you here on this website think you are doing by constantly acting as you do. What in hell's name do you think you are accomplishing by your behavior.

Are you advancing the cause of white people by what you say.....hmmmmm???

I'd really like to hear your answer, Mr. VanBiber, because you call yourself a revolutionary and yet you continue to behave as a kindergartner. Are you status post serious head injury....if so I could maybe forgive you because you can't be held responsible for what you do. Short of that, buddy, I'd really like to hear your explanation.

And stop asking what everyone else thinks. I've already heard enough from the peanut gallery on that one. I want to hear your serious answer for a change since you seem to think you are a serious "revolutionary". Is that too tough a question for you, sir????
interesting analogy

Old November 27th, 2007 #84
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

How did this become a Todd and Susan thread...... WTF.....

Old November 27th, 2007 #85
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
I want to hear your serious answer for a change since you seem to think you are a serious "revolutionary". Is that too tough a question for you, sir????
Have you ever read any one of these books?

1. The Turner Diaries
2. Hunter
3. Mein Kampf
4. My Awakening
5. Pawns in the Game
6. White Power

I didn't think so...

Do you know what ADV stands for? How about WLP?

Quote:
You don't have a fucken clue as to what you are talking about, who I am or what I did. As for any "men" on this forum who agree with you about me they are clearly faggots.

I doubt you'll be here by tomorrow.

Old November 27th, 2007 #86
Susan

that's A Real Intelligent Answer There Todd. So Enlightening, So Thoughtful, So...well Toddish"

Old November 27th, 2007 #87
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

"How many White Children do I have?" Sorry, don't have time to answer, gotta make my second batch of popcorn for THIS thread........:krofl

Old November 27th, 2007 #88
Susan

oh, Todd Thinks He's Going To Get Me Banned Again. You See, Folks, Todd Keeps Sending Me Neg Rep And Leaving Nasty Comments In The Comments Section. Then When I Send Him A Thoughtful Answer To His Silly Remarks In A Pm, He Goes Running To T Garrett Accusing Me Of "harassing" Him. Seems It's Deja Vu All Over Again.....

todd's What We Call A Bully Folks. He Makes Drive By Remarks And Then Leaves. He Can Dish It Out But He Sure Can't Take It.

right Now You Don't Deserve My Respect And You Don't Have It.

and I'm Still Waiting For An Intelligent Answer To My Questions.

Old November 27th, 2007 #89
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC}{Magician View Post
"How many White Children do I have?" Sorry, don't have time to answer, gotta make my second batch of popcorn for THIS thread........:krofl
:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl

Old November 27th, 2007 #90
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
SUZIE: (The chipmunk with her cam in the shower)

LOL! :krofl

Old November 27th, 2007 #91
Richard H.
Banned

christ-all-mighty Will Y'all Please Cut This Shit Out;go To Time Out......right Now

Old November 27th, 2007 #92
Richard H.
Banned

[can't send pm's to someone who's box is fullQUOTE=Susan;671884]oh, Todd Thinks He's Going To Get Me Banned Again. You See, Folks, Todd Keeps Sending Me Neg Rep And Leaving Nasty Comments In The Comments Section. Then When I Send Him A Thoughtful Answer To His Silly Remarks In A Pm, He Goes Running To T Garrett Accusing Me Of "harassing" Him. Seems It's Deja Vu All Over Again.....

todd's What We Call A Bully Folks. He Makes Drive By Remarks And Then Leaves. He Can Dish It Out But He Sure Can't Take It.

right Now You Don't Deserve My Respect And You Don't Have It.

and I'm Still Waiting For An Intelligent Answer To My Questions. [/QUOTE]

Old November 27th, 2007 #93
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
As for me, when I see what the future holds for whites in this country, I am not so sure that I totally regret not having had children. Would I have had children knowing what I know now? I don't know the answer to that question.
There are all kinds of reasons for why whites are not having children and this sadly is one of them. Even people who do not take racial factors into much consideration can at least see that our society is being more and more violent, selfish, materialistic and immoral. The culture and way so many people live their lives does not make for the kind of society people want to raise a family in.

for me personally I have always been one of those people who is not drawn to children, nor do I have a lot of patience when it comes to them. That being said I have still always wanted to have a child/children, though definitely in a small number. The main thing that has always held me back was finding the kind of male that shares my values enough where I want want to bear his children. And this is extremely difficult when we live in a society and culture that encourages people in the exact opposite direction. Most of the people you meet today, males and females are extremely self centered, immature and immoral and their whole philosophy and interests in life seem to revolve around living for the moment. Very disturbing how extremely empty and childish so many people seem today, it makes it very difficult to find any kind of suitable husband/father figure. I have thought about trying to find a religious type.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; November 27th, 2007 at 08:03 PM.

Old November 27th, 2007 #94
AlbionMP...

Quote:

and I'm Still Waiting For An Intelligent Answer To My Questions.
....did they find you at the bottom of the abortion bucket ?

Old November 27th, 2007 #95
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
for me personally I have always been one of those people who is not drawn to children, nor do I have a lot of patience when it comes to them.
....well what about some sex then ?

Old November 27th, 2007 #96
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
....well what about some sex then ?

that is the easiest thing in the world to come by today, especially for women.

Doesn't it seem so many couples today seem like really nothing more than friends who also have sex? That is what it seems like to me. When they get bored with one they just move on to the next. Very little in the way of a real relationship or family bond seems to exist for too many. No surprise that the divorce rate is through the roof.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old November 27th, 2007 #97
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Wow, what a difference between a well cared for 53 year old and a down and out trailer park mama washed out at ........41 is it?

Thanks for pointing up the obvious difference in you and me. I look like the bright and attractive daughter of a Ph.D. and you look like someone whose daddy sired her at a truck stop overnight........:krofl:krofl:krofl
Textbook anti-White rhetoric. What did you say your purpose for being here is again?

Quote:
53.....and hardly any facial lines at all. Bright eyes, cute nose, pretty mouth... nice hair, nice neck and shoulders....obviously well bred.
Well, you know what they say: beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your rather grandiose description of yourself is certainly applicable in other contexts.

Old November 27th, 2007 #98
AlbionMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
that is the easiest thing in the world to come by today, especially for women.

Doesn't it seem so many couples today seem like really nothing more than friends who also have sex? That is what it seems like to me. When they get bored with one they just move on to the next. Very little in the way of a real relationship or family bond seems to exist for too many. No surprise that the divorce rate is through the roof.
I dont know about divorce, as I have never been married.

Your right about the - 'friends' lifestyle. Their are many people out there who style their lives on TV programmes, or according to magazines and adverts, and they end up creating a sterile existence for themselves, devoid of any meaning.

Old November 27th, 2007 #99
Susan

all The "susan" Haters Gathered In One Easy To Find Place: Whitenightshade, Todd, Myles, Albion, ...where's T Denton And T Garrett And Ngrh8r I Wonder....

never Anything Of Real Value To Add...just Insults And Kindergarten Behavior....yeah That's Really Helping The White Cause....uh Huh. And I'm Sure It's Winning A Lot Of Converts Who Come To This Website To Browse.

Old November 27th, 2007 #100
DDK

Default Children

Susan:
Despite what anyone else says, you're not bad looking for an old broad, and yes I can say that cause I'm 53 going on 54 next month. You do have a flair for being a bit of a narcissist however, may want to tone that down a bit. As for having kids, don't have any, never wanted any. I made that decision at around 11 years of age, seeing how mom and dad were being driven to insanity by me and my bro and sis. I didn't want to live like they had to and being a loner by nature, I didn't want to commit to a family. In retrospect, it was a good decision for myself and any potential wife I may have found...cheers

Ngrh8r was banned about a week ago

Thread