Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2003 #1
Boondock Saint

Default Make your body Alkaline

Buy Coral Calcium w/ Magnesium, mined in Okinawa. And take some sort of "green" supplement as well.

Your cells need nourishment, but dont feed them dogshit processed foods. Calcium is what you need. Being Alkaline instead of Acidic will help your body REGENERATE, instead of DEGENERATE.

Why do the Japanese live so long? People ask this often. ......it's because they consume 100 times the amount of calcium as the average American. They live, we die.

Dont listen to the American drug companies, MD's, and FDA. What they prescribe and recommend is miscalculations, not true regenerative health. They want money. It's all Jewish.

Instead, Listen to SCIENTISTS and BIOLIGISTS. A nutritionist might help as well. And they all say CALCIUM.

I take REAL Coral Calcium w/ Magnesium everyday. You should too.

Say NO to the FDA.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #2
Linc

Your body also needs phosphorus to be able to make any use of the calcium. Make sure you include phosphorus!

Old December 26th, 2003 #3
Linc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linc
Your body also needs phosphorus to be able to make any use of the calcium. Make sure you include phosphorus!
My mistake. I meant phosphate. Here is a direct quote from professor of chemistry Gerard F. Judd:

Quote:
Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.
Read the full text here: http://reactor-core.org/dental-health.html

Thread