VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2006 #101
brutus

RE: Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Thats a donation, I'll buy some TAA's later.
Thanks, once again Joe Snuffy! You prove your deep love for the White race with your boundless generosity. You are solid White! :cheers:

Best Regards,

brutus & J

Old February 17th, 2006 #102
Rounder

Default TAA 4 Finance Report Update !!!

Monies received in today's mail, as follows:

Bud White - $40.00 donation to TAA

Momus - $20.00 donation to TAA

Thanks men. Who's next to pledge support for TAA ?? Get your orders in NOW, and avoid the rush and Rounder:

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00 (total. We pay shipping)

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

If you prefer not distributing, then send donation so volunteers can.

Old February 18th, 2006 #103
Aryan race

Mr. Miller,

I'm sending money for TAA's out on Monday. I want 100 copies, any extra will be a donation.

Also, does Alex need donations for the VNNForum itself? I don't have much to send, but I'll send what I can.

Thanks.

AR

Old February 19th, 2006 #104
Aryan race

For some reason, about every other time I try to post, I get a message that says I've been banned "for no reasen" and for a duration of "forever".

Anyway, I forgot that the post office is closed tomorrow, so I'll send out the donation on Tuesday.

Thanks!!

Old February 19th, 2006 #105
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan race
Mr. Miller,

I'm sending money for TAA's out on Monday. I want 100 copies, any extra will be a donation.

Also, does Alex need donations for the VNNForum itself? I don't have much to send, but I'll send what I can.

Thanks.

AR
Since you've got a ban-notice, some here might be suspicious. But assuming you're an honest White man, I thank your for your pledge of support of TAA. And on your 6th post yet, which is unique and admirable.

Yes, Alex pays all the bills for our websites, therefore is appreciative of financial assistance. Though, he never asks for money.

Alex Linder
POB 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Thanks and welcome to VNN.

Old February 19th, 2006 #106
Aryan race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Since you've got a ban-notice, some here might be suspicious.
Suspicion is a good thing, but I'd at least like a chance! It seems I've been given the chance, due to the fact that I can post this.

Quote:
Thanks and welcome to VNN.
Thank you very much.

Old February 22nd, 2006 #107
Rounder

Default TAA 4 Finance Update !!!

Received a $20.00 donation to TAA Fund today from anonymous in Ohio. (Very insightful note inclosed, and advice I'll pass on to Alex, privately).

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ??

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old February 23rd, 2006 #108
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Quote:
Who's next to pledge support for TAA ??

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
I just sent $100 to A. Linder at the address appearing on the last TAA pdf. There, it said $15 for the first 100, $12 for the next. Guess the price went up. That's alright. I'll still get plenty.

Old February 24th, 2006 #109
Alex Linder
Administrator

We have a couple different prices listed. We're just looking for enough to cover some of the costs, and if we have extra, we get 'em out free. Thanks to all you many generous donors.

Old February 24th, 2006 #110
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrygoyim
I just sent $100 to A. Linder at the address appearing on the last TAA pdf. There, it said $15 for the first 100, $12 for the next. Guess the price went up. That's alright. I'll still get plenty.
Thanks for the generous contribution, Angrygoyim. Regarding TAA price list, it was originally $12 per hundred because it only had 12 pages. Our last editions had 16, as will TAA issue #4, due out shortly. 16 pagers cost more to print and has higher postal shipping costs. (Plus Alex tends to get a bit generous when he lists the price in TAA, I've noticed). Here's the "skinny":

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00

Send check, cash, or money order to either of following:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

or

Alex Linder
POB 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

(Those preferring not to distribute, should send donation so volunteer distributions can).

Old February 24th, 2006 #111
Rounder

Default TAA 4 Finance Report Update !!!

I received a $100.00 donation today for TAA Fund, from George T. in Washington state. George is TAA's largest financial supporter, who btw also sent $1,000.00 contribution to the Glenn Miller for U.S. Congress campaign fund. The ONLY one, I might add. (hint hint).

I went shopping today for a small flat-bed trailer to haul my 4' x 8' campaign sign around my voting district. The sign will be decked out with 2 large Confederate battle flags, and will include my campaign web site address, phone number, and something similar to the following:

"LET'S GIT ER DONE. VOTE WHITE. GLENN MILLER for US CONGRESS"

I'm considering adding: "IT'S THE JEWS, STUPID !!!"

Sign wording is open for suggestion. (The cheapest trailer I could find cost $575.00. But I'm confident I can find a cheaper one).

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ???

Old February 24th, 2006 #112
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
We have a couple different prices listed. We're just looking for enough to cover some of the costs, and if we have extra, we get 'em out free. Thanks to all you many generous donors.
Itz no problem. 600 TAA's is alot for $100. I'm getting an extra hundred copies of the TAA over what I'd get from The Truth At Last . The Truth At Last gives out 500 copies for $100.

Oyyyy, what a deal!

Old February 26th, 2006 #113
Rounder

Default Thanks Hibernian !!!

I just received this T-shirt in the mail from HIBERNIAN. I'll wear it during TV interviews in future. Excellent quality, btw.

Old March 1st, 2006 #114
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
I just received this T-shirt in the mail from HIBERNIAN. I'll wear it during TV interviews in future. Excellent quality, btw.
Glenn did you get that digital picture from the camera onto your computer and uploaded to VNN all by yourself or did you have help. Remember a few years ago when from time to time you would sometimes say to youself "who needs a GD computer". It wasn't but 5 or so years ago I was saying those same words. Nice shirt BTW.

Old March 1st, 2006 #115
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Glenn did you get that digital picture from the camera onto your computer and uploaded to VNN all by yourself or did you have help. Remember a few years ago when from time to time you would sometimes say to youself "who needs a GD computer". It wasn't but 5 or so years ago I was saying those same words. Nice shirt BTW.
I notice the 'ole man is now copying and pasting, too. We got a regular Bill Gates on our hands.

Old March 1st, 2006 #116
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
I notice the 'ole man is now copying and pasting, too. We got a regular Bill Gates on our hands.
Not much get's past eagle-eyed Steve. Yeah, as a matter of fact, Intrepid PM'd me super easy-to-follow instructions about a week ago. I gave it a shot, and "presto", it worked the 1st try.

Old March 1st, 2006 #117
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
No way, Joe. My daughter, who got one for Xmas, posted that "sucker" for me.

I bought my first computer in Feb 04 (25 months ago). Never even touched a keyboard before. Told my friends I'd buy a computer when computers put 1,000 angry White men in the streets, and not before.

The worse part is the badmouthings between WNs and about WN leaders, a demoralizing and highly divisive problem, virtually unheard of back in the old days when WNs came together physically at meetings, demonstrations, and rallies. Everybody got along so much better then.

Computers are here to stay though, that's for sure. And it's potentials for advancing our Cause are mind boggling I'm sure, though due to my limited skills and insights, I cannot even nearly imagine them all.

Old March 2nd, 2006 #118
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Not much get's past eagle-eyed Steve. Yeah, as a matter of fact, Intrepid PM'd me super easy-to-follow instructions about a week ago. I gave it a shot, and "presto", it worked the 1st try.
Huh? Intrepid? The guy you got banned for a month? Will wonders ever cease!

Old March 2nd, 2006 #119
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Huh? Intrepid? The guy you got banned for a month? Will wonders ever cease!
Yep. I think he just wanted to improve the communicative skills of an opponent in order to make his internet hobby more entertaining.

Still no firm word from Alex on printing date for TAA 4. I spoke to him via phone coupla nites ago. He seems to be too busy on other projects related to main page.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA. If we're going to expand and increase, then we obviously need more contributors and distributors:

50 copies. . . $8.00
100 copies. . .$16.00
200 copies. . .$32.00 (Total. We pay shipping)

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

If you can't distribute, then contribute so our volunteer distributors can.

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his kinsmen of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an accessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

Pretty simple, ain't it ??

Old March 2nd, 2006 #120
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Hey Hibernian print up a batch of them and sell em at the new subforum. I'd give you $20 for that easy. XXL my size.

I will start a thread.

Closed Thread

Thread