VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2004 #1
William Robert
Banned

Default Demonica Is A Goddess!

Check this out!!

http://homesteadingtoday.com/vb/show...2&postcount=73 Probably still Dead!

Well those PINKO COMMY FAGS over at www.homesteadingtoday.com apparantly are all Niggers, Wiggers, Jewish Manipulated Mongrels, and Ignorant KIKE Goat herders! Those Filthy Lying Whores! Immediately after Demonica placed her Pearl of Wisdom on the Thread Defending White Separatism, Those MINDLESS MONGRELS Removed the Entire Forum Section
The Entire Freedom And Self-Reliance Section was Removed.

The Only Pro-White Threads on the Whole Forum, A Forum Claiming To offer "Neighborly Advice" and all that CRAP! One Question Started it All. "Are there any White Nationalists Here? What transpired in a rapid series of events Showed Just How Anti-White They really are. In All only a few threads were allowed and the Half-breed Jewish Mongrels were having a field day dog-Piling on the Few Brave White Separatists who defended what they believe.

Here's Demonica's Post Lifted from that Forum. I Should have lifted the Whole Thread. Damn!

Hello, Bare and thanks for your interest in White Nationalism. Maybe the easiest way to explain it would be to quote the words of David Lane, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Not all WN's are hatemongering racists, some just prefer racial seperation. None believe in mixing outside the white race and creating mulatto or any other type of mixedbreed children. Most people think we are all rabidly racist aginst blacks when that isn't exactly the case.We are more concerned with the smut our children see on TV daily, including such abomonations as Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Will and Grace, etc. The networks airing these shows are jew owned and they are trying to force these perversions on our children at an early age .
For example:
SUMNER M. REDSTONE
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Viacom Inc.
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, National Amusements, Inc.
Viacom's properties include the CBS Network, MTV Networks, BET(black entertainment), Showtime Networks, Infinity Broadcasting, TDI Worldwide and Infinity Outdoor, Paramount Pictures, Paramount Television, Paramount Parks, UPN, Blockbuster, Simon & Schuster, and theatrical exhibition operations in North America and abroad. The company's Internet businesses include the MTVi Group, the CBS Internet Group, and Nickelodeon Online. Viacom also owns a half-interest in the Comedy Central cable channel. National Amusements, Inc., a closely held corporation which operates approximately 1,300 motion picture screens in the U.S., the U.K., and South America, is the parent company of Viacom.

Michael Eisner ought to be happy in the Magic Kingdom: Money has poured into his pockets since he was appointed chairman and chief executive of Walt Disney 17 years ago.

During the last five years, Eisner, 59, made $737 million. That's about 19 times the $38 million made by the average CEO on Forbes.com's First Annual CEO Value Survey. And while Eisner's personal income grew during that time, Disney's five-year net income shrank an average of 3.1% yearly. The average company included in the survey grew its net income by 19% over the five-year period.

Consider this:
Regarding our upcoming election---
Presidential race overview:

John Kerry "discovers" his Jewish heritage.

Wesley Clark "discovers" his Jewish heritage.

Howard Dean is married to an Orthdox Jew, his children raised Jews.

Dennis Kucinich, dating a Jewish woman, celebrates all the Jewish holidays.

Leiberman is Jewish.

Hillary Clinton has Jewish roots.

Bush is surrounded by Jewish advisors.

Is this America or Israel?

John Kerry's Jewish roots :
http://my.brandeis.edu/news/item?news_item_id=101246

Howard Dean and Judaism :
http://www.ctfordean.com/node/view/524

Joe Leiberman, a jew :
http://www.beingjewish.org/jewishemail/article23.html

Wesley Clark's jewish connections.
http://www.realnews247.com/featured_story_wesley_clark's_jewish_connection.html

If WN is something that interests you you may begin learning at
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/ind...referrerid=8638

I guess the best way to put it is we are concerned with our children growing up in a multicultural melting pot. We believe races shoud stay with their own kind. Daily, you hear "BLACK PRIDE" and even have Black History Month.We just feel we deserve the rights given to every other group, including illegal immigrants. hope this helped.
-Demonica-

p.s. After reading some of the previous posts it seems YOU are the prejudiced ones

Last edited by William Robert; March 15th, 2004 at 10:07 PM.

Old March 15th, 2004 #2
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Daily, you hear "BLACK PRIDE" and even have Black History Month.
Quite appropriately, the shortest month of the year.

Old March 15th, 2004 #3
whipcracker
Hates People..........

Good work, Demonica. I'm sure you're taking a beating over there now. That is, if your post still exists.

Old March 15th, 2004 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

- If either Kerry or Lieberman ever managed to get "elected" president......does anybody believe we'd ever see anyone "other" than a jew in the Oval Office again?

- As far as that butch-dyke Clinton's jewish bloodline goes, I was under the impression she just pulled that, "I've just discovered I'm part Jewish!" bullshit to get her fat fuckin' hips a US Senate seat via the kikes in JYC.

Old August 4th, 2007 #5
William Robert
Banned

Default Demonica is one of the Best Moderators on this Forum.

MORE DEMONICA

DEMONICA THE GREAT

Last edited by William Robert; August 4th, 2007 at 11:43 PM.

Old August 5th, 2007 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow I second that sentiment ...

I second that Sir William ....

Cheers

Old August 5th, 2007 #7
varg

Default You go grrrrrrrl!

good work demonica!

Old August 5th, 2007 #8
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Talking Deminicoon=Anglo-Mestizo with trace negro genetic elements

I saw a photo that Demonicoon posted of herself a couple years ago, she looked like she had about 15%-20% negro marker genes, the rest being Anglo-Mestizo, perhaps of the Cherokee brand. :krofl

Old August 5th, 2007 #9
William Robert
Banned

Default I didn't get that Impression.

Would you care to offer proof with your accusation?

Or is there another motive at work?

Accusations without proof is just slander.

Why do you slander?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
I saw a photo that Demonicoon posted of herself a couple years ago, she looked like she had about 15%-20% negro marker genes, the rest being Anglo-Mestizo, perhaps of the Cherokee brand. :krofl

Old August 5th, 2007 #10
Demonica

6Killer is just pissed off because I pointed out his nuthuggery of Martin Kiddy Diddler Lindstedt. T Garrett, along with many others on this forum have seen several pics of me and a few VNNers have even met me. I've distro'd thousands of tabloids and participated in several public protests. What have you done, 6Killer, besides fantasize about the day Mad Marty gets released from the rubber room?

Old August 5th, 2007 #11
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir William Robert View Post
Would you care to offer proof with your accusation?

Or is there another motive at work?

Accusations without proof is just slander.

Why do you slander?
I didn't save her photo but Martin Lindstedt had a field day with it, wish I had though. She looks like an Anglo-Mestizo with some negro admixture a few generations back. She's real proud of her tats, however I don't recall if she had a slut stamp or not. But she does have quite a bit of ink. I would expect the 'Creatards' to be attracted to her, if only during the rut. :krofl

Old August 5th, 2007 #12
varg

Do you not think your obesession with alleged child molester Martin Lindstedt is just a bit creepy, 6killer?

Old August 5th, 2007 #13
Sean Martin

Awe come on don’t be a prude show us your pics. You showed em my pics, it’s the least you could do.

I won’t tell nobody, I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica View Post
6Killer is just pissed off because I pointed out his nuthuggery of Martin Kiddy Diddler Lindstedt. T Garrett, along with many others on this forum have seen several pics of me and a few VNNers have even met me. I've distro'd thousands of tabloids and participated in several public protests. What have you done, 6Killer, besides fantasize about the day Mad Marty gets released from the rubber room?

Old August 5th, 2007 #14
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Last I heard Martin hasn't been tried let alone convicted, the evidence against him is very weak at best. As to Martin being released that will probably never happen, the Feds have figured out a very slick way of keeping him incarcerated. As to mine and my family's activism, my father and his brothers were busting nigger's heads long before you were ever thought of. My father and Pastor Connie Lynch used to openly disrupt civil rights demonstrations lead by Martin Lucifer Koon during the civil rights era. I have relatives doing life in prison for their activism. As to what I've personally done it's none of your business.

Old August 7th, 2007 #15
kywhiskeyrebel

I love pointing this out so here goes, dude, posting in all capitol letters does not make a post any more bad-assed, intimidating, or intelligent.

14/88

Old August 8th, 2007 #16
6KILLER
Banned

Default STFU Cletus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywhiskeyrebel View Post
I love pointing this out so here goes, dude, posting in all capitol letters does not make a post any more bad-assed, intimidating, or intelligent.

14/88
STFU Cletus. :krofl

Old August 10th, 2007 #17
ANSWP Midwest R.D.

Quote:
I know how lovely she is first hand.

Old August 10th, 2007 #18
6KILLER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Midwest R.D. View Post
You're Blessed.

Old August 11th, 2007 #19
Demonica

Why thank you, kind sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Midwest R.D. View Post

Old August 11th, 2007 #20
veronese_dissident

Reading through the VNN forum over time, Demonica is one of the few I see striking a blow for respect. :snpeek

Thread