VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 1st, 2013 #1
Susan

Default Edward Kramer, Founder of DragonCon, Orthodox jew, Whiner, Con Artist, Child Molester

This guy, an Orthodox jew, is the founder of DragonCon, and he is one sick fuck, and one slick con artist. He was charged with molesting boys years ago.

He has managed to stay out of jail for years, with his outrageous demands and slippery lawyers, etc.

He is now back in the Gwinnett County (Georgia) jail, and the latest is he has filed over 200 complaints and is running the jail staff ragged. Since he is supposedly "disabled" and "handicapped", they must look into every complaint he makes. He makes the complaint, and when the staff finds a way to comply, he decides it isn't quite what he needs or can do, or whatever.

He looks like he is from outer space. He's always in his wheelchair and hooked up to oxygen with this stupid vacant look on his face.

Actually, for some time now, I have seen an uncanny resemblance to VNN's very own Akins. I almost did a Separated at Birth post a while back.

Every time he goes to court, he is hooked up to oxygen and in his wheelchair. He was out of jail a while and allowed to travel to Connecticut and he was caught, once again, in a hotel room with a 14 year old boy. Supposedly from sources there, he was the adult guardian of the boy on a movie set. Kramer was observed tromping through the woods, without benefit of wheelchair or oxygen, carrying 12 lbs. of camera equipment, etc.

Gwinnett DA Danny Porter said Connecticut dropped all charges on him, just so they wouldn't get him back, he caused so much grief while there.

Here's one article with pics of him:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...d-trial/nXYyQ/

Tags
edward kramer, gay culture, jew homosexual, jew pedophile, luck of the jew

Thread