VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 3rd, 2014 #1
john-connor
Banned

Default Raw bacon cellotaped on election posters in racist attack against migrant candidate Memet Uludag

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish...osters-3487718 Raw bacon on posters of migrant candidate Memet Uludag

Raw bacon was plastered across election posters in a racist attack against migrant candidate Memet Uludag.

The bacon was cellotaped onto Uludag’s face in the posters as an insult against Islam – but the People Before Profit candidate isn’t even a Muslim.

In Islamic practice, Muslims abstain from pork and vandalism involving bacon is considering to be a racist attack against the religion.

But Uludag, who is originally from the predominately Muslim country of Turkey, doesn’t practise Islam and celebrates Christmas.

“I don’t practise Islam but if I did, so what?” said Uludag, who has been an Irish citizen since 1998.

“It’s nothing to do with my religious beliefs, it’s not relevant. But it is a statement that says ‘Muslims, we don’t want you here’.”

Uludag, who is the People Before Profit candidate in the Fingal and Castleknock area of Dublin, spotted strange objects stuck to two of his posters in Main Street, Blanchardstown yesterday (Thursday) evening.

It was only on closer inspection that he discovered large pieces of raw bacon cellotaped to his face.

“It’s a very traumatic experience for me,” he said.

“I am still shaken. It’s nasty and vicious. An attack of this nature is an attack on all minorities.”

memetuludag.net

Uludag was with his dad when he found the posters, and the pair looked back to the time when a five-year-old Uludag used to ask his father if he had been oppressed “just because he had a beard”.

“This kind of symbolism is similar to what happened with the Jews in Nazi Germany and cannot be tolerated,” Uludag said.

Uludag took pictures of the vandalised posters and reported the attack to the local Gardaí station.

“I have been living in the area for more than ten years now and I will always do my best not to allow racism to develop in our community,” he said.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #2
Cora McGuire

what a drama queen.

Quote:
“This kind of symbolism is similar to what happened with the Jews in Nazi Germany and cannot be tolerated,” Uludag said.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #3
john-connor
Banned

Angry His friend on how racist the Irish are Bernadette McAliskey

Old May 3rd, 2014 #4
robert burns

“It’s a very traumatic experience for me,” he said.

What a fucking puss! Having a piece of bacon taped to your picture is like almost being hit by a truck or an IED going off close to you.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #5
The Bobster
Banned

People Before Profit candidate? I can just imagine what he stands for.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #6
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
This piece hits hard on the problem with getting a realitic racial message out in Ireland (paraphrase): "we identify with niggers".
It's something I've often noted during discussion/debate on race/immigration on Irish websites.

Just an aside, I met Bernadette Devlin when I was about 10 years old, and my father allowed me to ask her a question. I asked "How do we get the British out of Ireland"? She answered, "There is a boat leaving every hour".

Now, if only we could apply such a simple and effective solution to the thousands upon thousands non-whites who are here now

Old May 3rd, 2014 #7
john-connor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
People Before Profit candidate? I can just imagine what he stands for.
Here is his https://twitter.com/Memzers site all for mixing the races and red bullshit.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #8
N.B. Forrest

This "We're the Niggers o' Europe, boy-o!" attitude of one-sided solidarity with mud puppies among IRA/leftist Irish is disgusting. There was certainly damn little of that spiritual impotence when the micks were stringing up & burning job-stealing nigs in the streets of New York during the 1863 Draft Riots.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 4th, 2014 #9
eddie burke

Quote:
His friend on how racist the Irish are Bernadette McAliskey
Many moons ago wasn't she Bernadette Devlin, I think maybe back in the late 60's early 70's?

Old May 4th, 2014 #10
Alyss
vnn member

Why is he acting and behaving like Ireland is his country? Non-white migrants think they own white countries.

So what he means is, white natives have no rights to their natives lands. Funny, the last time i knew, native australians have all the rights in Australia now, but white natives in native white Europe countries have no rights, what so ever!

Old May 4th, 2014 #11
H.B.

The best way to execute a bacon prank is to make it look like the hook-nosed vermin are doing it.

Thread