VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2014 #101
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The Inquisition was formed to root out Jews who had falsely converted for example. But power corrupts.
Queen Isabella only wanted to convert the jews, not get rid of them. It was basically, be Catholic or leave Spain, or die. Huge mistake. One of the biggest mistakes in the history of Europe. One of the reasons why women should never be leading a Nation.

Jews always overplay the victim role, and the inquisition was probably in truth not as hard on jews as it was written in history. There were more White people who suffered under the inquisition than jews. People who were wrongfully accused and then tortured into giving a confession. It wouldn't surprise me if many of the inquisitors were crypto-kikes.

Old April 24th, 2014 #102
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Who will act on that information? The only ones are the legal system.
They need evidence.
What does act mean? Imprison, deport, execute?
This can only be done by the state.

How does one recruit people to do what the police cannot, without protection, training, equipment, provision for injuries, deaths?
This is not a part time job, it needs money.
I can stop there. Your theory of Jewish power is wrong. Jews are only a big organized crime family in the hypothetical. If we were writing the laws what they're doing would be illegal. They got around that problem by writing the laws themselves. They've been doing it since Franklin Roosevelt. That's over eighty years they've had to make sure that crypto-WN bureaucrats can't Talmud them into the pen.

Old April 27th, 2014 #103
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
I can stop there. Your theory of Jewish power is wrong. Jews are only a big organized crime family in the hypothetical. If we were writing the laws what they're doing would be illegal. They got around that problem by writing the laws themselves. They've been doing it since Franklin Roosevelt. That's over eighty years they've had to make sure that crypto-WN bureaucrats can't Talmud them into the pen.
Jews lost the USSR, and Eastern Europe, where the non-Jewish bureaucrats did exactly what I'm talking about, pushing Jews aside.
Consider if the Jews would have given up the USSR, if they had any governmental power left?
Who took that power from them?
The Russians in government, themselves.

It's easy to think of them as superhuman, so one has an excuse for doing nothing, but they are not.
On their own, they can't even defeat stone throwing Palestinians.
Remove them where you are.

The Jews largely created the psychiatric industry, in order to study us, work out how we think, and how to persuade us to do whatever they want. That only works till people understand how they are being manipulated.

Jews influence the laws, dominating them at federal level, and in about a third of the states.
When Jews fully control the law and country openly, you have the USSR, Eastern Germany, Cuba.
There are secret trials, gulags, mass executions, forced labour, no private property, internal passports, internal exiles, require state permission to have a job, or where to stay or own a vehicle, a phone etc.
What US WN call oppression today i.e losing a job, being bankrupted pales in comparison.
US tax rates are negligible compared to even the Scandinavian countries, where it climbs to 70% plus.

The Whites at this point in two thirds of the states remain the freest people on earth, which is not saying very much, but that hangs by a thread.
The other third where Whites are/are becoming the minority are transforming into a new USSR, but the Jews have not moved fast enough to take it all.

What is coming if not stopped in time, however, will be the real deal, starting in the majority non-White states, where Whites will be hit first.

I suggest study the USSR, to see what oppression is really like, to see what it means to have an open Jewish government.
They are putting the laws in place, building up the camps, gathering the family size coffins, but the US is large, most states on their own have economies comparable to the most powerful states in Europe, and most are nuclear powers, with their own military, but most importantly, own police. Demography is destiny, and Jews simply lack the numbers.

With regards to laws and institutions:

"Unconstitutional" means it is done without legal authority i.e. illegal.
Each state and the federal system has constitutions, and most states are nuclear powers in their own right, with immense military and police forces, and very well educated. It took Jews two world wars and almost a century to break Europe, and they still couldn't manage to kill off nationalism. They have not been able to have the US invaded, so instead, kill of tens of milions of Whites in the womb instead.

Jewish prosecutors and Jewish judges, centered within the federal system, take unconstitutional laws, and via judgements, bring them into law.
Most Federal laws have to be adopted by state legislatures to become legal within the state, and can be rejected, or amended in many, if not most cases.
Most state laws can be nullified or reduced, by 12 people on a jury.
Jury nullification is a tool that lies to hand.
Few know the actual legal power of juries to nullify laws, or of sheriffs, or of simple lower court judges and magistrates.
WN should be fighting to get onto juries, to educate about jury nullification, to get into those positions.

The US was built specifically to resist tyranny.
That's why Jews battle to take it over openly.
So they are replacing the US White population.Already they are speaking of a North American Union, Mexico, US and Canada, with a new constitution.
They meet regularly, in side conferences, whlst the world watches their performing shabbos goys as a distraction.
They report on it online so Jews worldwide can keep up to date, and work together.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...america-buildi

With regards to traditional organised crime, they long ago realised the importance of political power in order for them to operate their criminal enterprises.

Communism was developed by them as a means whereby they could rise to political power and create the USSR, which in turn financed and armed the takeover of China.
Via these, the Jews took over some 70 countries worldwide, many of them in Eastern Europe which had suffered under the Ottoman Empire for 400 years.
The bulk of all drugs grown and manufactured world wide came from the Ottoman empire at first, which when they had drained that dry, they replaced with the
communist empire.
The drugs were distributed via them to the Jews organised crime networks globally.
That income and power, the militaries, intelligence agencies, all gave them the capacity to eliminate political opposition and rivals in the smaller organised crime networks, or recruit them as allies, who they would later kill.

With that power, they were able to create institutions, think tanks, political parties across the rest of world through which they could infiltrate, foment political unrest, buy up media, use local organised crime groups to kill those who interfere, in order to get the grand prize, global financial control.

Instead of executing US Whites in the forest, they via media control persuade many US White parents to pay Jews to kill their own White babies.

In the US, the Sicilian/Italian mafia were mostly Catholic, the Jewish Italian mafia leaders then suggested forming the Commission, to run the mafia across the US.
There was a huge Commission meeting attended by the Italian and smaller Jewish mafia crime bosses, except for the most powerful Jewish bosses.
The FBI "found out", raided and arrested them all, except the super Jews who hadn't pitched up.

The FBI thus broke the back of the Italian mafia, and left the Jews in control of what remained.
The Italian mafia had abhorred drugs.
The new Jewish mafia welcomed them.
Today, illegal drugs underlie almost all major organised crime, and the social problems Whites have.

When the USSR fell, the bulk of the intelligence agencies, officered by the Jews from inception, took all their information, data, networks and switched to organised crime, giving birth to the "Russian" i.e. Russian Jew mafia.

In the US, it is now conservatively estimated at 15 times the size of the indigenous Italian Jewish mafia.
Via the communists in China, they had the Triads as allies.

That is why I call them criminals, because they say they are, those around them say they are, and we see daily on VNN that that they are.

That is why I say focus upon drugs, and organised crime because that is their last major source of income and power.
We at this point are too few, too confused, too disorganised, to do more than work locally, so that is what we need to do.

They peaked in the 80's. Then lost the USSR, and are now retreating. What remains to be seen is if Jews fight to retain control of the US, or if, more likely, they are preparing to relocate to China, to regroup, and to use China and Asia, their homeground, to start again.

Old April 27th, 2014 #104
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Jews lost the USSR, and Eastern Europe, where the non-Jewish bureaucrats did exactly what I'm talking about, pushing Jews aside.
Consider if the Jews would have given up the USSR, if they had any governmental power left?
Who took that power from them?
Stalin. He didn't use accountants to do it.

Old April 27th, 2014 #105
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Stalin. He didn't use accountants to do it.
He didn't touch them.
He died of a "stroke" just after announcing the need to purge doctors, due to a doctors plot, a day or so after his doctor visited him. :

They then became even more powerful, the tag team of the US/USSR taking over most of Southern and central America, as well as most of Africa, their power grew till the 80's.

Empires last as long as they expand.
When they cease to expand, those same forces that drove them onward, turn inward and destroy it.
They destroyed the USSR, one part of the Empire, now they are destroying the US.
Bankruptcy of the central government is followed by military withdrawal, loss of economic power in the areas the military withdraws from, deeper bankruptcy, panicked looting of what remains, fleeing of the central government.
After that, the empire breaks apart, sometimes peacefully, sometimes not.
Nationalism defeats imperialism, every time.
Either WN then become the government, or not.
If WN have not prepared and are not in position to become the government, WN will not become the government.

The issue remains, what do we as individuals do, now, where we are, with what we have.

Old April 28th, 2014 #106
Sam Emerson

Quote:
He didn't touch them.
He died of a "stroke" just after announcing the need to purge doctors, due to a doctors plot, a day or so after his doctor visited him. :
Jews lost control of the Soviet Union during Stalin's rule. Jews were called "rootless cosmopolitans" in Soviet propaganda. By 1956 the Soviet Union was directly opposing Israel. Stalin got rid of the Jews by killing or exiling them. The Doctor's Plot was one of many signs of Jews' declining fortunes in the USSR.

Yockey called it in 1952.

WHAT IS BEHIND THE HANGING OF THE ELEVEN JEWS IN PRAGUE? by Francis P. Yockey
Published in December 1952

On Friday, November 27, there burst upon the world an event which though small in itself, will have gigantic repercussions in the happenings to come. It will have these repercussions because it will force a political reorientation in the minds of the European elite.

That event was the conclusion of the treason trial of the Jews in Prague, and their condemnation to death. During the years 1945 and 1946 the coalition Jewry-Washington-Moscow functioned quite perfectly and frictionlessly. When the Israel "State" was established as the result of armed Jewish aggression, the entire world, dominated by Moscow and Washington, sang hymns of praise and congratulation. Washington recognized the new "State" de facto within a few hours of its proclaimed existence. Moscow outbid Washington in pro-Jewishness by giving de jure recognition. Both Washington and Moscow vied with one another in seeking to please the Israel operetta-state and aided it by all means moral and material. Russian diplomats boasted that at last, in Haifa, they had a warm-water port.

And now, after a few short years, Israel is recalling its "ambassadors" from Russian vassal-states, and intensifying its anti-Russian policy from its American citadel. Volatile Jews in Israel and America cry out that Stalin is following in the footsteps of Hitler. The entire American press boils with fury at anti-semitism in Russia. Anti-semitism, warns the New York Times, is the one thing America will not tolerate in the world.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/What_is...s_in_Prague%3F

Old May 4th, 2014 #107
Stephen De Grene

Didn't Heimbach and the guys at TradYouth just reunite with the LOSers after being previously suspended?

Now it looks like they are suspending their white nationalist "activities" because their "anti-racist" pastor told them they wouldn't be able to go to sunday services anymore if they continued talking about racial issues.
http://www.tradyouth.org/2014/05/our-sabbatical/

It is a shame, because I liked Heimbach, but I think this Christianity has gotten to his head and polluted his mind. He clearly puts faith before race, when a faith itself should only serve to unify the race and purify the moral "soul" if you will of the race. William Pierce clearly stated that White nationalists believe in race first, what is good for the race must come first. This core white nationalist belief of our tribe first directly contradicts the universal and egalitarian notions of Christianity.

Examples like this clearly show that even so called "conservative" branches of Christianity are incompatible doctrinally speaking with white nationalism. You are either a Christian or a White Nationalist. And the fact is no Christian will put race before their religion, they will abandon race if it comes down to it, as seen here, and are unreliable if we are ever to have a functioning movement in the United States. They simply must not be allowed to have control over any major and potentially viable white nationalist organization because they will corrupt it, weaken it, and eventually abandon it when they receive condemnation from spineless milquetoast pastors.

The only people more spineless are the flocks who follow these degenerate so called "men of god".

Last edited by Stephen De Grene; May 4th, 2014 at 01:24 AM.

Old May 4th, 2014 #108
Alyss
vnn member

Quote: It is a shame, because I liked Heimbach, but I think this Christianity has gotten to his head and polluted his mind.end quote.

Exactly! I don 't give a flying fuck about religion; its not blood and not race. Race is number one, than culture and heritage. Religion has created division within whites, making us weaker .

Old May 4th, 2014 #109
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss alyy View Post
Quote: It is a shame, because I liked Heimbach, but I think this Christianity has gotten to his head and polluted his mind.end quote.

Exactly! I don 't give a flying fuck about religion; its not blood and not race. Race is number one, than culture and heritage. Religion has created division within whites, making us weaker .
I see the merits of a national faith from a Machiavellian perspective. That is while I certainly don't literally believe in the tenants of pagan faiths like those of Rome and Greece, or the Norse Faith of the Vikings, I appreciate how their faith served the tribe, not vice versa. Their faith was connected to blood and soil and creating a morally strong and unified people that promoted their greatness and their uniqueness. It also didn't have the hate in my opinion that Christians have in this world, for humanity, by detaching faith from soil, faith from blood, and making their faith primarily based on an afterlife and an escape from earth. Christianity's reward for observance is an eternity away from the earth that bore you into happy and unquestion servitude to him.

Hitler did try to create a "positive" form of Christianity. While I agree with him recognizing the doctrinal flaws of Christianity and trying to eliminate, I disagree with his method personally. I just don't think Christianity can be reformed. Though hey, maybe I am wrong, but literally every church(minus maybe the Russian Orthodox Church IN Russia) has come out as "anti-racist" and therefore anti-white.

If a pro-white church comes out, I will support it, but we shouldn't have to bend or compromise our views to them. They need to come to us because we are fundamentally right, from a biological and evolutionary perspective and they are simply wrong.

Old May 4th, 2014 #110
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Hitler did try to create a "positive" form of Christianity. While I agree with him recognizing the doctrinal flaws of Christianity and trying to eliminate, I disagree with his method personally. I just don't think Christianity can be reformed. Though hey, maybe I am wrong, but literally every church(minus maybe the Russian Orthodox Church IN Russia) has come out as "anti-racist" and therefore anti-white.
I see it like this: if your white, than your all right.

I don't believe in hitlers aryan race, Its nonsense. If he lived in our world, he will understand that polish, Finns, Russians, french are good european peoples. I agree hitler was right about the jew Zog gov. And global world and how bad this organisation is that must be stopped.

Why spend so much time hating europeans because of their religion? Waste of time. I don't care what religion europeans are, i just care about them being white europeans. Though, would be so much better if religion was fucked off.

Whats With religions? What the fuck is it? Its a trouble maker. Fights, fights and more fights.

Tags
christianity

Thread