Administrator

Default Planned Parenthood Promoting Race-Mixing and Casual Sex

MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
PP website promotes oral sex, casual encounters with niggers
All in the name of preventing sexually transmitted diseases

Posted: August 21, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

A website sponsored by Planned Parenthood, the biggest player in America's billion dollar abortion industry, is promoting oral sex and casual encounters in the name of encouraging the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, critics say.

"This website is engineered to reach the youth of America and undoubtedly will be featured in their health curriculum that is in many of our public school systems," warned Rev. Clenard H. Childress Jr., of the Life Education And Resource Network.

The organization specifically cited a video that appears to have a black youth performing oral sex on a white youth, under the supervision of a white guidance counselor.

"It is obvious the deliberate depravation and systemic racism of Planned Parenthood continues to reach new levels of disgust," he said.

In an e-mail to WND, J. Matt Barber, the director of cultural affairs for Liberty Counsel, called the "public service" vignettes "unbelievably offensive."

A review of the promotional videos created by Planned Parenthood show the following scenarios:

* A girl who appears only from the waist up appears to drop her slacks to the floor, then asks a second girl, a third girl, and a boy, "Do you see anything down there?" The counselor advises her to get a test for STDs.

* Two girls, a guy and the counselor talk about what HPV means. The teens' guess is a reference to a sex organ.

* A white youth appears only from the waist up, then a black youth suddenly stands up in front of him, and the white youth says, "I didn't spew."

* A girl says, "I like me. I like spending time with me. It's not like I can get me pregnant or give me diseases."

* The theme song gives the message, "Whatever you call it, you've got to know how to take care of it."

Critics said it is time that the corporation is held accountable for the videos.

"This can't go on," added Damon Owens, founder of Joy Filled Marriage in West Orange, N.J.

The Planned Parenthood website is called "Take Care Down There."

Childress said his organization also is calling on the Rainbow Coalition, led by Jesse Jackson, to demand a national boycott of Planned Parenthood and an apology for its practices.

"We ask further that the Rev. Jesse Jackson request a written statement from Planned Parenthood that they will review their present distribution of material along with all websites and put them in compliance with the laws of decency and respect," he said.

Citing a series of recent reports documenting Planned Parenthood's expressed willingness to accept a donation that would specifically target the abortion of a black child, Childress also said his organization is asking presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama that he no longer "raise funds, strategize and partner with Planned Parenthood."

WND has reported previously on those taped interviews. In one, an Idaho official for Planned Parenthood said it was "understandable" that a donor would want to contribute to abortions targeting blacks so that his own, presumably white, child would have less competition in college.

The Texas-based pro-life group Life Dynamics previously conducted an extensive undercover project in which an adult volunteer posing as a 13-year-old called every Planned Parenthood clinic in the U.S., saying she was pregnant by a 22-year-old boyfriend. Almost without exception, the clinics advised her to obtain an abortion without her parents' knowledge and told her how to protect her boyfriend, who would be guilty in any state of statutory rape.

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger supported eugenics through birth control to cull people she considered unfit from the population. In 1921, she said eugenics is "the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

At one point, Sanger lamented "the ever increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all." Another time, Sanger wrote, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=72966

Old August 21st, 2008 #2
Amy

Here are the commercials:

I didn't spew:

Bring your sister:

Find the STI:

Horse Penis Virus (HPV):

Old August 21st, 2008 #3
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Notice on all vids the White teacher guy is a bit on the creepy side.

Comedic value only: Vid 3 the White creepy guys hand gets caught in the naps of the half breed she boon.

Vid 4: its the ape that thinks of penis first

This kind of twisted propaganda is nothing new. Still disturbing that only the "White" folks are a bit creepy or in vid 1's case a fag.

I really have no idea why anyone would complain about the contents of the vids, it is no worse than they see on the Televitz every day.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old August 21st, 2008 #4
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

This FILTH has the markings of JEW written all over it. These vile cancers of society need eradicated.....yesterday. Even if 6M were an actual figure, it falls short by 1000%.

And this part.....

"The organization specifically cited a video that appears to have a black youth performing oral sex on a white youth, under the supervision of a white guidance counselor."

I'll give heavy odds the "white guidance counselor" they have in mind has a yamika on its head and a doorknob on its face.

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old August 21st, 2008 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

More bullshit propaganda to sell more overpriced drugs. Who runs the drug companies? Who runs the AMA?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 21st, 2008 #6
zzdiesel

Damn, shit like this scares the Hell out of me for our youth's future. There's no telling what my 3 yr old son will see in his time.

Can't make anything out of a Nigger; except just another dumb Nigger!

Old August 22nd, 2008 #7
fdtwainth

Highly abhorrent. The whole pp thing is a bunch of mass murderers long deserving justice.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #8
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Citing a series of recent reports documenting Planned Parenthood's expressed willingness to accept a donation that would specifically target the abortion of a black child, Childress also said his organization is asking presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama that he no longer "raise funds, strategize and partner with Planned Parenthood."

WND has reported previously on those taped interviews. In one, an Idaho official for Planned Parenthood said it was "understandable" that a donor would want to contribute to abortions targeting blacks so that his own, presumably white, child would have less competition in college.

Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger supported eugenics through birth control to cull people she considered unfit from the population. In 1921, she said eugenics is "the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems."

At one point, Sanger lamented "the ever increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all." Another time, Sanger wrote, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."
Note the folks who are attacking Planned Parenthood are joining with Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition. Which side are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

"This website is engineered to reach the youth of America and undoubtedly will be featured in their health curriculum that is in many of our public school systems," warned Rev. Clenard H. Childress Jr., of the Life Education And Resource Network.

The organization specifically cited a video that appears to have a black youth performing oral sex on a white youth, under the supervision of a white guidance counselor.

"It is obvious the deliberate depravation and systemic racism of Planned Parenthood continues to reach new levels of disgust," he said.
yeah, clearly the white youth should be sucking off the black.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #9
William Robert
Banned

Default After seeing this, I am both disgusted and encouraged.

The first thought that entered my mind after watching those videos was,

"How dare those filthy, lying, jewish cock-smoking, faggot whores attempt to spread their filth, disease, and despair among our youth."

Then a ray of light appeared to quell the jewish forces of darkness.

If these jewish, fag-loving, simpletons could produce these lame-ass skits to promote their inter-racial faggotry, jewish vaccines, and the destruction of our white youth, why couldn't we counter their filth with superior video productions.

Superior skits, powerful plays, and realistically racial dialogues that would encourage our youth to say "Fuck No", to the jew, to the jew appeaser, and to their schemes to bury us.

What prevents us from fighting fire with fire?

Last edited by William Robert; August 22nd, 2008 at 01:35 AM.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #10
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Robert View Post
Why couldn't we counter their filth

with superior video productions.

Superior skits, powerful plays, and realistically racial dialogues

that would encourage our youth

to say "Fuck No",

to the jew and it's schemes.
Take it easy on the line breaks. But I agree, I think that media is a very major factor in this war. It is in any war, really.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #11
Jett Rink
Banned

The article said "Youth", I was expecting to see 13 to 17 year olds instead of 20 something actors.

I was surprised that they portrayed the black guy giving the blowjob complete with chin wipe.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #12
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Note the folks who are attacking Planned Parenthood are joining with Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition. Which side are you on?

yeah, clearly the white youth should be sucking off the black.
WND and other judeo-christian organisations constantly scream that Planned Parenthood is White Supremacism. So this does gets interesting. Jews have abortions and low birthrates, niggers have births out-of-wedlock and wrecked families, so may be WND may be right.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #13
Claud Oreck
Banned

I knew a girl who worked in one of those places, (she was black of course, they hire blacks in the abortion areas to keep maximum secrecy about what's going on). She became suicidal after seeing the daily stream of 10,11, 12 year old white girls having their babies aborted. Most of them from poor, integrated areas, most of the babies obviously by black adults.
The Jews had to set these places up and allow children to get abortions without their parents knowing otherwise half of the 12 year olds would be toting nigger babies around and the lemmings would suspect something. What they would suspect, I have no idea, but they might feel pity, perhaps, for the poor black men who's poverty and slavery drove them to this.

Quote:
The Texas-based pro-life group Life Dynamics previously conducted an extensive undercover project in which an adult volunteer posing as a 13-year-old called every Planned Parenthood clinic in the U.S., saying she was pregnant by a 22-year-old boyfriend. Almost without exception, the clinics advised her to obtain an abortion without her parents' knowledge and told her how to protect her boyfriend, who would be guilty in any state of statutory rape.

If that's not proof of what I just said, I don't know what proof would ever prove it. This is evil on a supernatural level. What could explain the Jews' and blacks' level of hatred for whites? It's otherworldly. They are noting but ruthless insects.

To a large extent though, it's dykes, fags and nigger loving whores who so shamelessly coax and lead young girls down this road, these types are maybe the worst.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #14
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claud Oreck View Post
I knew a girl who worked in one of those places, (she was black of course, they hire blacks in the abortion areas to keep maximum secrecy about what's going on). She became suicidal after seeing the daily stream of 10,11, 12 year old white girls having their babies aborted. Most of them from poor, integrated areas, most of the babies obviously by black adults.
The Jews had to set these places up and allow children to get abortions without their parents knowing otherwise half of the 12 year olds would be toting nigger babies around and the lemmings would suspect something. What they would suspect, I have no idea, but they might feel pity, perhaps, for the poor black men who's poverty and slavery drove them to this.
Minus times minus equals plus. Promoting race-mixing and abortion means race-mixers having abortions. If the kike was smart and REALLY wanted to f... up the White race, they would tell the people niggers make fine christian husbands, marrying, making a lot of mongrel babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claud Oreck View Post
If that's not proof of what I just said, I don't know what proof would ever prove it. This is evil on a supernatural level. What could explain the Jews' and blacks' level of hatred for whites? It's otherworldly. They are noting but ruthless insects.

To a large extent though, it's dykes, fags and nigger loving whores who so shamelessly coax and lead young girls down this road, these types are maybe the worst.
Jews do far worse things, believe me.

Quote:
Quote:
The Texas-based pro-life group Life Dynamics would have no problem if a 22-year-old nigger married a 13-year-old White girl first, and let the baby live. But they DO have a problem when a 15-year-old White boy didn't marry her, and used a contraceptive.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #15
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

One the problems with our pathological society is that in practically encourages creepy child molesters and other sick in the head types to seek out employment in agencies that will allow them close contact with children.

Because you can't criticize homos, you can't keep them out of these organizations and that gives them free reign.

As a result homos and child molesters congregate wherever there are children so that the organization takes on the brain-sick nature of its staff.

That may be unfair to some of the people who work there, but there is enough truth to it that I think the generalization is perfectly reasonable.

I spent a lot of time in foster homes and state sponsored children's homes growing up and I know for a fact that the pervs where thicker than fleas on a jew.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old August 22nd, 2008 #16
Beunthanasie Haas

How can a abortion agency promote race-mixing. Produce a mixed child and then abort it? Seems like a double win for the liberals. Abortion should be promoted towards mixed couples.

Most abortions are from black and mixed families. So I can imagine that that is their focus group.

Thread