Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Default Stormfront update.

At approx. 0251 hours, EDST, on 10/12/2018, the number of people on line was reported as:

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 996 (37 members and 959 guests)
By my count, there were seven members who had contributed to the site. One can tell since their names are in red.

Here's a little exchange:

Quote:
Trump to make major announcement tonight

During the Trump/Haley press conference today, Trump said he would make a very big announcement tonight at his Iowa rally.

Maybe he was referring to "E15"... but he made it sound much more important than that.

more at link

Developing: President Trump Says He Will Make "Very Big Announcement" Tonight at Iowa Rally (VIDEO)
That's fine.

Now the kicker:

Quote:
What was the announcement? And what's E15?
^^^^^^^^The above comment was made by the "mod" who says stuff like, "You have a computer and access to a search engine. Do your research!!!!!" And, the poor little "mod" ended its sentence with . It seems like a lot of mods on SF are more than these days.

The question was answered:

Quote:
15% ethanol in gas, it's currently banned in summer because the vapor pressure gets too high, however it doesn't actually get any higher than E10.
The link starts here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1260163/
The all-wise "mod's" little comment, and the polite answer, is on page two of the thread.

It's on this one: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1260163-2/

A short discussion of corn used to make ethanol follows. Then, the "all wise mod" came up with this little pearl:

Quote:
Corn should be banned for human consumption, as high fructose corn syrup simply does NOT belong in a human body. And it sounds like corn shouldn't be used as fuel in engines.
That one is on this link: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1260163-3/

Oh, yeppers, all wise mod. Corn just gushes high fructose corn syrup every time I eat freshly boiled or roasted corn. I don't expect folks to have degrees in food science or, in my case, chemical engineering prior to med school, but that comment is so obtuse I'll just stop and let it sink into the readers of this little missive by me.

Oh, how friendly the mods are!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 12th, 2018 at 01:14 AM. Reason: more info

Old October 18th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Talking Oh, the two-faced "mods" on Stormfront........

Here we go again. A "mod" who insists that SF members "do their own research" doesn't do his:

A member posted this:

Quote:
The "mod" posted:

Quote:
Npc? What's that?
Well, mod who doesn't do your own research:

Quote:
What is an NPC?
NPC means “nonplayable character” or “nonplayer character.” It’s a term, borrowed from the world of video games, for a character that is controlled by the computer rather than by a player. An NPC often advances the game’s plot by saying scripted lines, or assisting the playable characters in some way.

-snip-

What does this have to do with politics?
Several months ago, users on 4chan and Reddit, the online message forums, started using the term NPC to refer to liberals. These people, they said, join the anti-Trump crowd not because they are led by independent thought or conscience to oppose President Trump’s policies, but because they’re brainwashed sheep who have been conditioned to parrot left-wing orthodoxy, in the manner of a scripted character.
As a Reddit user, BasedMedicalDoctor, explains in a thread about the appeal of the meme, NPCs are “completely dependent on their programming, and can’t do or think on their own.”
Read more here about NPC: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/u...itter-ban.html

The exchange between the "mod" and the member is on the link below:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1260948/

I guess the "mod" forgot that he has a computer and he has access to a search engine to do his own research. What's the matter, oh, most kind mod? Is your age causing you to lose neurons in your brain that assists in logical thinking?????

So solly!!!

Oh, I forgot to mention that this mod reminds posters that there is a "real human being" at the computer. Did I offend you, oh poor mod???????

Here's my sympathy gesture to you:

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 18th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.

Thread