Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2011 #1
Ryan Gifford

Default Did the Jews do the French Revolution? Or, to what extent were they behind it?

History makes a whole lot more sense when you are Jew-wise. I've only recently had the benefit of learning about what the "Jews" really are, their motives, and how they operate. I've been reevaluating historical events with this knowledge in mind.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and never have been. But let's take 9/11. I don't know what really happened. But if you believe the official story I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you. Applying Occam's razor, I say most likely Israel did 9/11. There is no smoking gun, but there is plenty of evidence -- perhaps a preponderance even.

Applying the same type of reasoning, it seems Israel is the most likely candidate for the JFK assassination. I found plenty of evidence of that, thankfully, from this site.

I am now looking back at the French Revolution and searching for Jewish involvement. From the face of it, Jews were not involved in any substantial way. But this kind of thing seems like something that has "Jew" written all over it. This historical event was disastrous for our people, in my opinion. And it seems to me that it was beneficial to the Jews.

I did some google searches and found one site that provided some information but they led with quotes from the Protocols as evidence. I know about the Protocols; they are fraudulent but still very accurate at the same time. They are very descriptive of Jewish behavior but can't really be used as evidence.

Do we have any good information about Jewish involvement in the French Revolution? It seems like the kind of event, like many other events, to which Jews would have provided an essential but not quite complete catalyst. I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but it is certainly a mistake to discount or even underestimate the Jew. They need to be held accountable and called out for their lies.

Old September 25th, 2011 #2
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Gifford View Post
I know about the Protocols; they are fraudulent but still very accurate at the same time. They are very descriptive of Jewish behavior but can't really be used as evidence.
Some fucked up morality there.

Old September 25th, 2011 #3
Cameron Cook

Quote:
History makes a whole lot more sense when you are Jew-wise. I've only recently had the benefit of learning about what the "Jews" really are, their motives, and how they operate. I've been reevaluating historical events with this knowledge in mind.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and never have been. But let's take 9/11. I don't know what really happened. But if you believe the official story I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you. Applying Occam's razor, I say most likely Israel did 9/11. There is no smoking gun, but there is plenty of evidence -- perhaps a preponderance even.

Applying the same type of reasoning, it seems Israel is the most likely candidate for the JFK assassination. I found plenty of evidence of that, thankfully, from this site.

I am now looking back at the French Revolution and searching for Jewish involvement. From the face of it, Jews were not involved in any substantial way. But this kind of thing seems like something that has "Jew" written all over it. This historical event was disastrous for our people, in my opinion. And it seems to me that it was beneficial to the Jews.

I did some google searches and found one site that provided some information but they led with quotes from the Protocols as evidence. I know about the Protocols; they are fraudulent but still very accurate at the same time. They are very descriptive of Jewish behavior but can't really be used as evidence.

Do we have any good information about Jewish involvement in the French Revolution? It seems like the kind of event, like many other events, to which Jews would have provided an essential but not quite complete catalyst. I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but it is certainly a mistake to discount or even underestimate the Jew. They need to be held accountable and called out for their lies.
Hey, excellent question. I'm on exactly the same wavelength, not only with regard the the French Revolution but in relation to the unfolding of liberalism, modernism and mass democracy generally.

I'm guessing that during certain major stages of these events Jewish involvement is significant and important but not always direct and acute. But like you, now that I've entered a more Jew-wise mentality, it calls for renewed examination of historical topics.

I wouldn't mind sharing notes and observations as we go through this. Not that I'm some sort of crack professional researcher--just a guy with some brains and some books and an interest in the topic.

It's on us to explore, study, and enlighten ourselves. We won't be getting any help from the academic/media priesthood.

Old September 25th, 2011 #4
maple leaf

"Conspiracy theorist" is a Jew term meaning a critical thinking goy who is on to them, like the term "heretic", "heathen", "pagan" "devil worshipper", "sinner". The protocols of the elders of zion are fraudulent according to the jews. Let's see, how many white gentile aristocrats have been murdered by jews? How many have been married to jews so their bloodlines are now jew polluted? Hm, the jew would have the stupid goy believe this is just a coincidence, don't you stupid goyim go connecting any dots to the protocols. You trolls really need to give it up. The critical thinking brain cells you think you've destroyed in the goyim brains are regenerating. Go jump in the Dead sea already.

Old September 25th, 2011 #5
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

In case Bassanio doesn't come across this thread, you can read some related informations on his blog page here http://www.vnnforum.com/blog.php?u=10559

Old September 25th, 2011 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
In case Bassanio doesn't come across this thread, you can read some related informations on his blog page here http://www.vnnforum.com/blog.php?u=10559
Everyone has an opinion. You'll find more opinions on Napoleon than anyone else. Bassanio is one of my favorite people on this site, and he thinks Napoleon was a philo-semite, one of our few points of disagreement; another member who doesn't come here anymore but I also respect a lot (and has digested more books of our history than probably all of us put together), recently told me Napoleon was just a pragmatist.

I agree somewhat with the latter; Napoleon did what he had to do to get power. Are we to say that him being against Royalist types and all of the corrupt pigish Jew-fucking and Jew-blowing Christard houses of Europe was a bad thing? The west loved Napoleon. He was what legends are made of. He had a true Roman morality. The kiked houses of Europe fought against him. I think there is a lot not seen on Napoleon's opinions of Jews as a hostile force against Europe, and this is buried somewhat, twisted and turned the likes of a Bill O'Reilly spin job.

I think even Bassanio became disillusioned over the past two years with the aristocracies of Europe, as I recall him writing of Russian royalty selling whites to niggers. I mean, look at those portraits of that degenerate European royalty over the last half of the past millennium; they were degenerate pigs par excellence. Europe was an unhealthy, sick, Christian Judensau, led by fat unhealthy monsters in powdered wigs that needed to get the fuck out. Yes, off with the heads of the priests, those representatives of the House of Humanism, and yes, burn those fat pigs in their powdered wigs; Viva La France!

You'll find some big Bonapartists on youtube, who, in their comments sections where others have posted about Jews, fire back saying Napoleon didn't want the Jews remaining cliquish against national interests, and did do things against this.

I'm not going much further on this one, as I am lacking concrete insight as much as anyone else here, lest someone here has genuine first-hand sources of Napoleon writing on this, which nobody does. All I can say is I can see what the man was as a man, and I admire Napoleon. What a figure of a man! A grand spectacle of life. And here's another underrated, overshadowed man in western history, one of the greatest men to pen the English language, who felt the same:
Lord_Byron Lord_Byron

His version of Don Juan should be required reading for all white males in English classes!

Last edited by P.E.; September 26th, 2011 at 01:50 AM.

Old September 26th, 2011 #7
Franco

Unfortunately (or, fortunately, depending on your viewpoint), Jews had minimal involvement with the French Revolution. Some of the Freemasons were Jews, but not many at that time (1789). Jews didn't worm their way into Freemasonry, in large numbers at least, until a little later. But certainly, the Jewish "spirit" (egalitarianism and one-worldism) was involved in the French Revolution. I consider the French Revolution to be the first communist uprising. However, I suppose it's possible that Jewish involvement in the F.R. was much greater than most people know - Jews are sneaky bastards.

----------------------------------

Old September 27th, 2011 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple leaf View Post
"Conspiracy theorist" is a Jew term meaning a critical thinking goy who is on to them, like the term "heretic", "heathen", "pagan" "devil worshipper", "sinner".
Great definition, I hope Webster's Dictionary picks it up

Old September 27th, 2011 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
History makes a whole lot more sense when you are Jew-wise.
More importantly, patterns begin to emerge in the actions of our current politicians, which had previously appeared to be "anti-American" or self-destructive, before enlightenment occurs.

Old September 27th, 2011 #10
procopius

I think that the French revolution was "done" by the French middle class and the Jewish elite. They both had their motivations to overthrow the existing regime and eliminate the French churches.

Thread