VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2020 #41
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Since I got out of the hospital, I carry one of those oxygen saturation monitors and just hold my index finger up with the unit and get waived in.
So the aggressive pricks and idiots leave you alone at the grocery store and other places? That's good, it's better luck than I had trying the asthma inhaler thing.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 1st, 2020 #42
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Woooooo, those dudes practiced some massive restraint.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; August 1st, 2020 at 04:36 PM.

Old August 5th, 2020 #43
Ray Allan

You know what I did? I took a magic marker and wrote "FORCED COMPLIANCE" in black and drew two big red Soviet stars on my mask. We'll see what the idiots out there think of that.

Old August 5th, 2020 #44
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
You know what I did? I took a magic marker and wrote "FORCED COMPLIANCE" in black and drew two big red Soviet stars on my mask. We'll see what the idiots out there think of that.
We will think you still a sheep but with a stupid drawing on your muzzle.

Old August 5th, 2020 #45
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
We "could" have fun with these masks though. Like get a masks with the Reichskriegsflagge from the Drittes Reich on it, or Heil Hitler.

However here in Jew Kingdom Floriduh that would get your possibly murdered and at best arrested for Hate crimes! With all the old patriotards down here it's a sure bet at min serious injury from a beat down.

I hear a lot of Hitler bashing in Floriduh.

I posted about the grocery story I work at and that trashy white guy yelling at some customers for not wearing mask, pushing their carts and trying to start fights.

Old August 6th, 2020 #46
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
We will think you still a sheep but with a stupid drawing on your muzzle.
Possibly. But it might also get some of the higher-I.Q. sheeple to think perhaps something is wrong.

Old August 6th, 2020 #47
Jeffrey Smither

Here in Floriduh people are all worked up over the masks and wearing one and starting fights with people who don't. My reasoning is the media down here in Floriduh constantly hypes this every single second on the local news programs.

I don't see other states nearly this bad. Old people especially obsessed with it.

Old August 7th, 2020 #48
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I too live in the Bolshevik jewish controlled state of confusion, California.

I handle it several ways because I too refuse to wear a mask, making me the equivalent of a child molestor or mass murderer, according to the political correct stormtroopers. Depending on who has decided to give me any shit

1. I tell them its a health issue.
2. I thank them for wearing their mask protecting both of us, no sense both of us wearing a rubber.
3. If they are just assholes. I say something like a jockstrap is supposed to be worn somewhere else, yours is in the wrong place. Masks are unhealthy and you shouldn't be wearing one. I forgot my Trump 2020 mask, that gets em everytime especially out here in Soviet Kaleefornia. The survival rate of the coronavirus is over 98% I would like to get it so my body can build up antibodies, and I can become immune. That's what my immune system is for. The virus is a hoax for the crooked dumorats to get rid of the only honest man in the White House Donald Trump, and a good economy.The only way the crooked dumorats can win is to destroy this good economy. This is more proof they don't give a shit about the country, you, or anyone else but themselves, making them traitors. Its the only thing they know how to do well is fuck things up. I'm gonna vote for him again too. I'm not afraid of the jew flu.

Most of the time I just tell them to go fuck themselves, you can't reason with brainwashed idiots.

The democratic party is officially the anti-White, anti-Christian, and anti-American party. They gave us the Voting Rights Act, Affirmative Action, and the Civil rights Act, all of which are anti white. Any White person that votes democrat is guilty of treason in my eyes. Democrats claims of being for the working man is pure bullshit.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 8th, 2020 #49
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
3. If they are just assholes. I say something like a jockstrap is supposed to be worn somewhere else, yours is in the wrong place. Masks are unhealthy and you shouldn't be wearing one.

Thread