Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2011 #1
JohnfracasseZOG

Angry Stormfront infiltrated by the Jews' pigs?

Look: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t801571/

Old May 27th, 2011 #2
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

They're in the OV where they belong. What's the problem with that?

Old May 27th, 2011 #3
JohnfracasseZOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
They're in the OV where they belong. What's the problem with that?

Yes, but he infiltrated in the other sections , believe in me

Old May 27th, 2011 #4
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnfracasseZOG View Post
Yes, but he infiltrated in the other sections , believe in me
He's posting out of the OV? Get me a link and I'll let a mod know.

Old May 27th, 2011 #5
pk1225

I never understood why anybody would want to answer that guy's OP. If he's Jewish and unaware of any conspiracy, then why would you want to ask him anything?

Might as well ask my 4-year old nephew about trade deficit policies fer crying out loud.

Old May 27th, 2011 #6
JohnfracasseZOG

Quote:
He's posting out of the OV? Get me a link and I'll let a mod know.
I meant that certain persons are Jews. There was on the forum France which wanted to persuade that Arabic were responsible.By creating this post, I just wanted to show you an outline of the Jewish hypocrisy, read, please, what he says.

Old May 27th, 2011 #7
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
I meant that certain persons are Jews. There was on the forum France which wanted to persuade that Arabic were responsible.By creating this post, I just wanted to show you an outline of the Jewish hypocrisy, read, please, what he says.
No offence but that was not the the best example...as he is confined to the OV

Last edited by Rae Kiley; May 27th, 2011 at 12:53 PM.

Old May 27th, 2011 #8
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk1225 View Post
I never understood why anybody would want to answer that guy's OP. If he's Jewish and unaware of any conspiracy, then why would you want to ask him anything?

Might as well ask my 4-year old nephew about trade deficit policies fer crying out loud.
I know right?

Old May 27th, 2011 #9
Armstrong
Banned

Geeze, John Joy Tree is philo semitic or Jewish as hell, and he's a senior moderator. How freakin' kosher can ya get?...<rolls eyes, grimaces, then smiles>

Old May 28th, 2011 #10
JohnfracasseZOG

his name is COLDSTAR: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t405270-61/

Old May 28th, 2011 #11
JohnfracasseZOG

He propagandizes for the Zionists by Jews' articles

Old May 28th, 2011 #12
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
He propagandizes for the Zionists by Jews' articles

Coldstar is not a jew...anyone else you'd like to accuse?

Old May 28th, 2011 #13
JohnfracasseZOG

Quote:
Coldstar is not a jew...anyone else you'd like to accuse?
I want to say that he encouraged the Zionist propaganda.

Old May 28th, 2011 #14
pk1225

Quote:
Actually, nobody is a Jew anymore. It's like saying you're a Hittite, or a Levian. Those are all long dead people.

The entire Jewish identity is based on a LIE. Just because you practice a religion that bears someone's name doesn't mean squat. And a lot of these "Jews" don't even practice Judeaism.

They are a strange lot, period. Everything they do is based on deception.

Old May 28th, 2011 #15
JohnfracasseZOG

Quote:
Actually, nobody is a Jew anymore. It's like saying you're a Hittite, or a Levian. Those are all long dead people.

The entire Jewish identity is based on a LIE. Just because you practice a religion that bears someone's name doesn't mean squat. And a lot of these "Jews" don't even practice Judeaism.

They are a strange lot, period. Everything they do is based on deception.

Exactly, that is why they must be fought

Old May 28th, 2011 #16
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
No Coldstar is neither a he, as Coldstar is a woman, nor is she a Jew, but she has justifiable animosity towards an Arab, and has let that spread to all Arabs.....get to know her, she's ok when you can get on the same page as she is....and visa versa

Old May 28th, 2011 #17
pk1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
No Coldstar is neither a he, as Coldstar is a woman, nor is she a Jew, but she has justifiable animosity towards an Arab, and has let that spread to all Arabs.....get to know her, she's ok when you can get on the same page as she is....and visa versa
A lot of online WNs are crypto-women!

Much is made of the fact that so few women are involved with WN. And a big reason is all the harassment coming from the antis, who target our women specifically. Most women WNs I know from these forums complain about all the harassing PMs they get. I think that's why Lady Celtic isn't online so much these days.

I never had Coldstar pegged as a woman tho! Even tho I knew she was no jew.

I suppose there could be many reasons why someone focuses on muslims instead of the jews. It does play into the zionist's game plan though.

Old May 28th, 2011 #18
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
A lot of online WNs are crypto-women!

Much is made of the fact that so few women are involved with WN. And a big reason is all the harassment coming from the antis, who target our women specifically. Most women WNs I know from these forums complain about all the harassing PMs they get. I think that's why Lady Celtic isn't online so much these days.

I never had Coldstar pegged as a woman tho! Even tho I knew she was no jew.

I suppose there could be many reasons why someone focuses on muslims instead of the jews. It does play into the zionist's game plan though.

The possibility of being totally deceived online is high. People can pretend to be whatever they want....even here on this site it's no different.

I did have issues with Coldstar posting bogus Quran quotes, etc, and we had quite a few private discussions about things and why 'they' felt as they did. They may have deceived me, but I don't think so. At least I was convinced.

Old May 28th, 2011 #19
pk1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
The possibility of being totally deceived online is high. People can pretend to be whatever they want....even here on this site it's no different.

I did have issues with Coldstar posting bogus Quran quotes, etc, and we had quite a few private discussions about things and why 'they' felt as they did. They may have deceived me, but I don't think so. At least I was convinced.
Yep! There are a lot of deceivers on these online WN forums. Most are pretty easily discovered, especially those raised jewish. There's just a certain feel to them.

Others are not quite so obvious, and there could be even more than have us all completely fooled. Generally speaking though, by their fruits we will know them. The muslim trolls are maybe the hardest to see through, as they are as anti-jewish as any WN.

That insanely rabid anti-jewish rhetoric can often be a clue that they are muslim, not WN. I'll probably never believe Dicarlo is really White, not after the thrashing he took from Thor357 way back when. But I could be wrong, who really knows online!

Old May 28th, 2011 #20
Armstrong
Banned

I trust Dicarlo. I've seen him in operation off WN forums and think he's a good guy. Thor357 was staunchly anti Islam if I remember right. An 'ex' investigator. How is Thor357 these days? Is he still posting. I liked him too. We have amateur radio in common. Just because someone holds different views on certain issues than mine, doesn't necessarily mean we're enemies, but it might mean we have some interesting discussions.

And just because we might take a hammering in a debate now and then doesn't necessarily mean we're wrong or not for our people and our nation.

Thread