Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2020 #1
James Radov

Thumbs up CovidHoax 2025

the agenda behind the CovidHoax and the social change its designed to create..

Old August 2nd, 2020 #2
Man of the road

They are ready pushing cash-less payment methods. You can expect to not be able to even enter stores without proof of their vaccine, same with flights. The future certainly looks grim. I knew this NWO bullshit would happen eventually but never this suddenly.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #3
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
They are ready pushing cash-less payment methods. You can expect to not be able to even enter stores without proof of their vaccine, same with flights. The future certainly looks grim. I knew this NWO bullshit would happen eventually but never this suddenly.
You knew and a few others on here.

The regular people out there don't have a fucking clue. They think it's all about a contagious disease that came out of China, because Chinese and Russian people have bad governments who don't care about people like ours do. Our governments are going to use Science! to cure everybody with the Billgates vaccine.

I feel like laughing hysterically.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #4
notmenomore

I think it's just as likely that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was developed as a weapon in Wuhan, China with the express intention of destroying the Western economies and subordinating the remainder of the world to Chinese hegemony.

While most of the aspects treated in the video may appertain, I see a view favoring the Chinese racially and ethnically. The Western jew money-power will be destroyed with the Western economies, and the Chinese will emerge as World hegemons. They would seen to have little to no interest in sharing with the juden.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #5
steven clark

Default Covidhoax 2025

Very thoughtful and has a certain logic, but I wish you'd put it on Coronavirus thread. As I posted there, I sense there's some kind of plan to all this.
As I said, I'm reminded of Stephen King's book The Stand. Also, I think it is tied with the mass protests, and i think there's not 'a chance of revolution'…we had it when Obama was elected, and all of this is simply the revolution solidifying.

But at the same time, there is real chaos and meltdown of society. Curious how AI will deal with this.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #6
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Curious how AI will deal with this.

Mercilessly.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #7
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
the agenda behind the CovidHoax and the social change its designed to create..

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING | "2025 is when the whole procedure finishes"
Quote:
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.
Wouldn't you just know it.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING | "2025 is when the whole procedure finishes"

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Wouldn't you just know it.
Those fucking censorious scumbags!!!!

Here´s a backup, for those who haven´t seen it...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yO0CAtrMNHMn/

Last edited by Hugo Böse; August 3rd, 2020 at 03:22 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #9
Tony Boone

Love’s truck stops.

Last edited by Tony Boone; August 3rd, 2020 at 03:14 PM.

Old August 5th, 2020 #10
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
But at the same time, there is real chaos and meltdown of society. Curious how AI will deal with this.
Deep thinking Irish lad Keith Woods here ponders transhuman judaism. Obviously this video won't last long, and probably Keith Woods won't either.

Some comments:

I hope this doesn’t get Keith’s channel deleted

It’s not a novel thing to say that Woods is (along with Morgoth — has to be said) the best the online DR movement has when it comes to musings on our current world and the (intellectual/philosophical) history leading up to it, yet I was still slightly taken aback by how insightful this was. VERY good stuff, Keith.

The Tribe’s idea of God is what convinced me that Pathological Narcissism is their genetically determined psychological motivation. They believe themselves to be the only people chosen by God, and hence the only humans whose existence is divinely validated. This places materialism at the center of the universe, since it implies that a group of people (made of organic matter just like you and me) with material interests has the support of a higher cosmic being. It’s sickeningly egotistic.

Shatter the most basic truths so the world can be recreated in your own image. "Solve et coagula"

The trajectory of Judaism is deciding you are God and working your way backwards to prove it.

robojew counting coins at extremely hihg speed

An alien concept, not of the west, yet it destroys us from within.

The level of intellectual depth the right is going into nowadays compared with the "dont offent me" intellectual depth of the left, is quite astounding.

I honestly think transhumanism will be the death of anything it comes into contact with.

Old August 5th, 2020 #11
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
I "follow" ONE person on the twatter platform and he is Joscha Bach, who seems to have been chosen as the "face" of A.I. as Elon Musk is the "face of Space!", who plans pointless trips to Mars, etc.

Joscha is obviously very clever, German, and handsome, but he doesn't seem to say anything that hasn't been said before. Years before, in fact.

Maybe you can work him out.

Old August 5th, 2020 #12
Man of the road

Default Video Was Pulled

Quote:
The level of intellectual depth the right is going into nowadays compared with the "dont offent me" intellectual depth of the left, is quite astounding.
I've noticed this myself. Way of the World, Vertigo Politix, of course Linder are all great examples.

Old August 7th, 2020 #13
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Very thoughtful and has a certain logic, but I wish you'd put it on Coronavirus thread. As I posted there, I sense there's some kind of plan to all this.
As I said, I'm reminded of Stephen King's book The Stand. Also, I think it is tied with the mass protests, and i think there's not 'a chance of revolution'…we had it when Obama was elected, and all of this is simply the revolution solidifying.

Your very important AI question is answered in this video from Way of the World.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...=1#post2310252

Old October 12th, 2020 #14
Dawn Cannon

Default Covid-19 is a Trojan Horse for 'The Great Reset': Sky News Report on Klaus Schwab and the Davos Set

Rowan Dean
Sky News Australia
Sun, 11 Oct 2020

Sky News host Rowan Dean says the next World Economic Forum in Davos has morphed from a "jet-setter climate gabfest" into a sinister "anti-democratic enterprise designed to destroy your job, steal your prosperity and rob your kids of a future".

"It's a hardcore leftist eco-horror show replete with quasi-fascism," he said. Mr Dean highlighted what he described as a "disturbing trend among many of the world's left-wing elites to increasingly conflate COVID-19 with climate change. Many are going so far as to suggest that all the measures applied to the coronavirus, the lockdowns, the destruction of businesses, the suppression of dissent, curfews, strong-arm police tactics, should become the 'new normal' for dealing with climate change."

Mr Dean said the next World Economic Forum is planning "to convince governments with the help of big businesses and big tech to bring about something deeply sinister called 'The Great Reset'. It is a program designed to strip us all of our fundamental democratic rights in favour of a new form of society as dictated by the elites."

Mr Dean said the advertising for 'The Great Reset' was "just about as cliched and vomit-inducing as the most inane corporate ad can be. This promo is saying that all the very worst things in the world, from the coronavirus to bushfires to riots to pollution to poverty are somehow linked. Then it is claiming they can magically disappear. Literally at the push of a button and just like that, everything in the world is made right and pure again. The Great Reset. What could be simpler?

Mr Dean said ultimately "lunatics including Prince Charles and the United Nations and the IMF want to replicate the global response to COVID and repurpose it for climate change, to enforce zero net emissions."

Quote:
Comment: Schwab indeed sounds clownish. And yet he is head honcho when 'the Davos set' meet annually. He is also a retired member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.

It's all (pretty much) out in the open now (which is why it's 'safe' for a Rupert Murdoch-owned media corporation to air such 'conspiracy theory' dissent).

Covid-19 was never about Covid-19, which is just another mild respiratory illness (albeit one that appears to have begun its life as a half-baked genetically-modified lab virus).

Covid-19 is about 'the climate agenda' - inducing, corralling or otherwise enforcing total compliance with 'global governance', their preferred term for One World Government.

Quite where the orders emanate from is not yet clear, but it is clear - given that diverse national governments are rolling out precisely the same lunatic 'Covid-19 measures' in lockstep with each other - that the orders are centrally disseminated.

Regular readers know that we have been warning about the likelihood of increasingly extreme weather and increasing numbers of meteor fireball events (this is not strictly correct, but they have almost got it) presaging a period of global mayhem - possibly culminating in ice age conditions - in which all will feel the effects of food shortages and systemic upheaval.

If we have known about this for the last two decades, then it's a safe bet that they have some idea of what's coming. There are differences of course; throughout, they have been telling only half-truths (which amounts to lying by omission): climate change isn't man-made, and its effects won't be felt 50 years hence when some coastal cities gradually submerge under warming oceans.

No, it's a natural cyclical phenomenon, and its effects are ramping up now. While they continue to lie by omission and cloak what they know in ideological verbiage, the 'elites' at the very least are united by a sense of urgency in 'doing something now, before it's too late'.

But their 'solutions' to anticipating the coming threat to their lofty positions are entirely self-serving. They seek to 'lock it all down' in order to - they believe - be able to 'better manage' the crisis when it fully develops in the coming years. Covid-19 is about 'training' the population, ahead of time, to believe that only dependency on government can 'save' them...
https://www.sott.net/article/442718-...-the-Davos-Set

NB: Sky News Australia is currently under great threat from the plandemikers for telling truthful news, which they call 'lies' and 'conspiracy theory'.

Thread