Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 6th, 2012 #441
N.B. Forrest

cnn: The nigger has won.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 6th, 2012 #442
Thor

2016 will come around and the repubs will still be just as desperate to show how little they care about whitey.

Old November 6th, 2012 #443
procopius

Those Somalis they bused in really did the trick in Ohio.

So Michele Obama in 2016 then? The first woman president of the USA will be a Black woman. Hilarious.

Old November 6th, 2012 #444
Peer Fischer

I've been saving this one. Made it a year ago.

Old November 6th, 2012 #445
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
The positioning in 2008 was made possible by their imbecilic Mr. Twig, being so hated even by White's.

The 2008 election was crowning achievement for the joo's as much as their victory in 1945 was with the crushing once and for all of Europe !

Are you laughing ?
Worse is better for us at this point.

And the crowning achievement for Jews was the creation of the Federal Reserve, because without the money they would be nothing.

Are you mad? You outta know these elections don't mean jack shit, and the Jews get their boy regardless. The entire voting system is a sham most likely.

Old November 6th, 2012 #446
Peer Fischer

Romney loses with ONE MILLION more votes. (Yes, I understand how the Electoral College works, I'm just stunned.)

That's got to have an influence on how the nigger operates the next four years. Or am I kidding myself? They're only white votes, after all.

When was the last time we re-elected a shitty president with a minority of the popular vote?

Were the situation reversed, you can bet the nogs and Demonrats would be in the streets demonstrating for the elimination of the "racist" Electoral College. I bet you won't hear a peep from them about this in Congress since their boy won.

Old November 6th, 2012 #447
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is from the leftist site Gawker:

Welcome to the Coming Race War

[...]

But now that the romance of 2008 has worn off, and no one can appeal to the magical lure of hope-and-change, Fox is getting increasingly blunt in its racial analysis. Megyn Kelly is talking openly of the "racial divide" in we're seeing tonight, and Bill O'Reilly is lamenting that "the white establishment is now the minority... It's not a traditional America anymore."

http://gawker.com/5958328/

I watch Fox rarely, so I don't know if the above is accurate, but if that's "blunt" racial analysis...geez. I would say it is blindingly obvious that whites WHO DON'T WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT have no interest in political association with jews and muds. They get nothing out of it except violence and taxes.

We're moving toward the end of the period in which the Republicans could have won by direct racial appeal to whites, yet never once in that entire period, so far, have they made such an appeal. Never once.

If Whites are to have a future in America, men of sterner stuff will be required.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 6th, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Old November 6th, 2012 #448
Alex Linder
Administrator

Fox: 10:28 p.m. Rove disputes the call as premature.

Old November 6th, 2012 #449
Alex Linder
Administrator

"...I'd be very cautious about intruding into this process" says Rove.

Old November 6th, 2012 #450
Moose

LOL@ the non-stop broadcasting of Shaniqua's shucking and jiving all over TV!

Old November 6th, 2012 #451
Moose

Secession was the only option decades ago. Obama as figurehead and several more days of Shaniqua getting her groove on all over TV makes more people see that.

Old November 6th, 2012 #452
Peer Fischer

Stormfront servers overloaded.

Old November 6th, 2012 #453
N.B. Forrest

SNIFF! SNIFF! Smell the acrid fumes from all that impotent White Repulingcunt rage....

This is it. The demographic tipping point of no return that we've been warning the shitheads about for over a decade has been been reached at last: if they can't beat King Koon even in such a dead economy as this, they'll certainly never beat his replacement after four more years of the cucaracha invasion.

The 'Cunts will never win the presidency again. Unless they suck greasy ass as earnestly as the Democrats do. Look for mud-dipper Jeb Boosh, Marco Rubio, ad nauseam to be told-you-so-ing all over the One-Eyed Kike....

Now we'll see if the Whites finally wake up to the new racial reality, get it through their thick heads that the Repugs are worthless, and become serious about the survival of their grandchildren.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 6th, 2012 #454
Alex Linder
Administrator

My comment in response...at Gawker article above.

Seanibus

And boring generic white dudes have done such an outstanding job running this country so far and everything, right?

fahren416 1 of 3 replies @Seanibus

Correct. That's why it's called first world, and why the black and brown third-worlders are so eager to come here (illegally or legally).

Old November 6th, 2012 #455
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is from the leftist site Gawker:

But now that the romance of 2008 has worn off, and no one can appeal to the magical lure of hope-and-change, Fox is getting increasingly blunt in its racial analysis. Megyn Kelly is talking openly of the "racial divide" in we're seeing tonight, and Bill O'Reilly is lamenting that "the white establishment is now the minority... It's not a traditional America anymore."

I watch Fox rarely, so I don't know if the above is accurate, but if that's "blunt" racial analysis...geez. I would say it is blindingly obvious that whites WHO DONT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT have no interest in poliical association wtih jews and muds. They get nothing out of it except violence and taxes.

We're moving toward the end of the period in which the Republicans could have won by direct racial appeal to whites, yet never once in that entire period, so far, have they made such an appeal. Never once.

If Whites are to have a future in America, men of sterner stuff will be required.

Well, when Whites become an actual minority, 'the powers that be' will come to our aid, or at least pretend to, in order to play us against other ethnic groups. So Whites will get support from the mainstream establishment eventually, but only when it does no good whatsoever. It's how empires rule over nations. It's how the Jews plan on ruling future America and I have a feeling it will be successful. Whites will be so happy when the Jew finally reaches down and gives us a little pet. Then they will point us in rage at other racial groups (like they have with Muslims already) as they say it's their fault go attack them.

Old November 6th, 2012 #456
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
SNIFF! SNIFF! Smell the acrid fumes from all that impotent White Repulingcunt rage....

This is it. The demographic tipping point of no return that we've been warning the shitheads about for over a decade has been been reached at last: if they can't beat King Koon even in such a dead economy as this, they'll certainly never beat his replacement after four more years of the cucaracha invasion.

The 'Cunts will never win the presidency again. Unless they suck greasy ass as earnestly as the Democrats do. Look for mud-dipper Jeb Boosh, Marco Rubio, ad nauseam to be told-you-so-ing all over the One-Eyed Kike....

Now we'll see if the Whites finally wake up to the new racial reality, get it through their thick heads that the Repugs are worthless, and become serious about the survival of their grandchildren.
The republitards are done. Time for a new pro-white party to counter the new nig party.

Old November 6th, 2012 #457
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Well, when Whites become an actual minority, 'the powers that be' will come to our aid, or at least pretend to, in order to play us against other ethnic groups.
If you actually believe that, you're a complete fool.

Have you ever looked at any media in South Africa? Do you realize that whites are an <10 percent minority, and they are reviled in the media, and subject to jobs discrimination called Black Economic Empowerment? It will be no different here. The muds will be nothing but emboldened as their demographic power grows, and the controlled media, already 100% anti-white, will grow only more obnoxious and louder.

Please - read these three sites for two months, and see what you think: Gawker, Jezebel and Deadspin. You will see a remarkable level of overt HATRED of ordinary whites. It's really not even veiled. Yeah, they sort of pretend it's privilege they hate, or frat boys, or entitlement mentality, but no, it's pretty clear they just hate white people, white men in particular. There's no way this hatred will decrease because these haters have the official power and authority, and there are absolutely no repercussions for what they say. And most of them are white! Along with many jews and sex deviants. The muds, meanwhile, have been trained for 100 years that ALL their problems are due to these priviledged, entitled, racist, smug, hateful white men. Whom they now have the whip hand over.

You truly are an idiot if you think the media will EVER take the white man's side in this country short of a revolution that takes the mass media away from the jews.

Go look at California today, where whites are under 50% of the population. Do whites get treated better because of it? If anything they are treated worse.

Old November 6th, 2012 #458
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Enhances status of minority groups -- Far from decreasing the power of minority groups by depressing voter turnout, proponents argue that, by making the votes of a given state an all-or-nothing affair, minority groups can provide the critical edge that allows a candidate to win. This encourages candidates to court a wide variety of such minorities and advocacy groups.
Quote:
In 2010, Republicans in Pennsylvania, who control both houses of the legislature as well as the governorship, put forward a plan to change the state's winner-takes-all system to a Congressional District Method system. Pennsylvania has voted for the Democratic candidate in the five previous presidential elections, so many saw this as an attempt to take away Democratic electoral votes. Barack Obama won Pennsylvania in 2008, but he only won a minority of the state's congressional districts. The plan later lost support.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elector...(United_States)

List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_popular_vote_margin List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_popular_vote_margin

Old November 6th, 2012 #459
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
The republitards are done. Time for a new pro-white party to counter the new nig party.
Won't work with the current demographic trends. The only thing I can see that can work is a break-up of the US, or at least states begin to resist the federal government. In any event everyone better hunker down because we are going to see a misery index like you are not going to believe.

Old November 6th, 2012 #460
Alex Linder
Administrator

A five-cent postmortem from someone who pays almost no attention to this silly stuff.

It appears Romney's strategy was wholly based on his destroying Obama in the first debate. The big result Romney did achieve in that debate, which completely turned the election, was apparently foreseen, and quite accurately by Romney's people. It explains why the campaign was so low-key up to that point, which confused me, as I wrote many times: all the polls were saying Obama was winning, yet Romney was hardly making an appeal, let alone trying to shake things up. Apparently these wizards really did foresee their man destroying the monkey, who proved utterly unable to dance without his teleprompter organ. Before that debate, it hardly seemed like Romney was campaigning at all; his ads were low-quality technocratic appeals - the opposite of inspiring. Romney decided, like McCain before him, to make no racial appeal, even though he knew that the only way he could win was a high white turnout. He didn't get it, and he lost. An overt racial appeal would have won the election, I believe. But his politics of personality, rather than principle, called for him to be upbeat and happy and family-man-y and bringin' us all together-y. In other words, he followed the standard Republican feminine strategy, believing it was necessary to finesse the fraction in the middle of the electorate. It did not work. It might have worked. It came very close. But it failed. That is probably due to the demographic change more than any other factor, because Obama performed generally poorly wherever the two appeared together. Obama's ads were generally better than Romney's, at least up until the last month of the campaign. But that is about the only superiority I noticed.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 12:26 AM.

Thread