Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2018 #1
White Dragon

Lightbulb Lewisham East by-election Thu June 14 2018

Anne Marie Waters, leader of the ‘For Britain’ Movement, has today announced her candidacy in the Lewisham East by-election.

Waters previously contested the seat for UKIP in 2015, achieving 9.1% of the vote and beating the Liberal Democrats and Greens. The constituency, a safe seat for decades, has been consistently let down by an increasingly extremist Labour Party. Waters intends to give local people the opportunity to show Labour what they really think of them.

Amidst news that the Labour Party candidate is likely to be a Momentum-backed, far-left ideologue, Waters said:

“I want to champion the working people of Lewisham East who have been taken for granted and used for votes by the Labour Party time and time again. This is a party that is becoming increasingly more focused on faux outrage and social engineering, than it is on righting the wrongs inflicted upon the working and middle-class people of this country. The people who get out of the bed in the morning, take the kids to school, go to work, and come home late at night.”
“Not only will I give a voice to the Labour voters left behind by their party, but I want to tell the 30.7% of people who didn’t vote last time that their opinion does matter. I want to speak to everybody in Lewisham, and show them that a new kind of politics is possible. We can beat corrupt politicians who don't care about the average voter if we are brave enough to stand up to them.”

Waters, a former member and activist for the Labour Party, founded the For Britain Movement in late 2017, with a view to challenging the Labour Party’s grip on working class voters.

In its manifesto, For Britain calls for a significant reduction in immigration, for equal policing and justice regardless of skin colour, for a full national investigation into child grooming and abuse, and the deportation of foreign criminals. For Britain also goes beyond the typical Brexit narrative, calling for the total destruction of the European Union, and greater accountability for politicians and police chiefs.

“The For Britain campaign in Lewisham begins now” Anne Marie Waters said today. “Our party is prepared to stand our ground, stand up to corrupt politicians, and demand that voters have greater control over the direction our country takes.”

For Britain website: www.forbritain.uk

For Britain manifesto: https://www.forbritain.uk/policy

Old May 12th, 2018 #2
White Dragon

Quote:
I will be keeping a blog diary throughout the Lewisham East campaign. Blog one: Why I'm standing in Lewisham East. Stay tuned for more. forbritain.uk/anne_marie_
Anne Marie Waters: Why I'm standing in Lewisham East

It’s one of the safest Labour seats in the country, and that’s exactly why I have chosen to stand. I was the UKIP candidate in Lewisham East in 2015, I was de-selected from there in 2017, now it’s time for chapter three of my Lewisham story.

I lived in South London for many years and during that time, was an activist for the South London branch of Keep Our NHS Public. It was campaigning for the NHS that first brought me in to politics, and one of the campaigns I was heavily involved in was one to Save Lewisham Hospital. I was also a member and activist with the Labour Party in South London a lifetime ago. But now is the time to stand in Lewisham again, and tell the people that the Labour Party they knew has been replaced by the Labour Party I left behind. Voters are now ready to leave it behind as well.

The Labour Party of today is not the party of the working class that it once was. Labour has heavily campaigned for mass immigration (and continues to do so) despite the impact it has had on the wages and conditions of working class Brits. Mass immigration has brought chaos to the NHS and long waiting times are the norm. It has had the most profound impact on law and order, with under-resourced police tackling increasing levels of extreme violence, especially in London. Labour Mayor Sadiq Khan however, doesn’t believe he is doing anything wrong in our increasingly dangerous capital city. Khan also campaigns for mass immigration and prioritises issues like climate change while London’s youngsters murder each other in the streets. Labour has shown itself to be a complete disaster in London and it’s right that the voters have a better option.

The Labour Party of today is one of anti-Britishness, minority causes, and Islamic extremists. Leader Jeremy Corbyn has a controversial record of apparent sympathy with the IRA, and Amber Rudd said Corbyn had “boasted that he had opposed every piece of anti-terror legislation in his 30 years in office.” The party lost 300 of its women activists recently in protest at male-female transsexuals being included on all-women shortlists (why Labour needs all-women shortlists is a question it never answers). Labour’s association with extremist Muslims is also increasingly apparent.

Stories of Islamic radicals “infiltrating” the Labour Party go back some years, with Andrew Gilligan revealing it’s extent in 2010. Since then, several Muslim Labour candidates have been suspected of extremist sympathies, including of course London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who was accused of sharing a platform with extremists by then Prime Minister David Cameron. (Cameron was subjected to shouts of “racist” for his trouble).

Breitbart reported recently that “Former governors of a Trojan Horse school, where hard-line Muslims attempted spread an extreme ideology, have been out campaigning for Labour in the city”. Trojan Horse refers to the school scandal in Birmingham where Muslim extremists were found to be plotting a takeover of school boards in order to extend their ideology to children. Now they’re campaigning for Labour. That matters.

The Lewisham shortlist is being imposed from above, much to the complaint of local activists, and the Guardian described short-listing as “a test case for how the party’s leftwingers will make use of the party machinery now they have full control”.

The Evening Standard last week “warned” that the local elections would be “used by hard-Left extremists to take control”.

It’s obvious now that the Labour Party has changed, and people deserve something better– there must be someone to speak for the ordinary Londoner. There must be someone to speak for the 40% in Lewisham who voted for Brexit. They deserve an anti-EU voice, and For Britain intends to give it to them. We are the real party for Brexit, and for a post-EU Europe.

The time for this campaign is short, with election day as soon as June 14th. Whoever the Labour candidate may be, people must have another option; an option that stands in opposition to the status quo. We will reach out not only to disillusioned Labour voters, but those concerned about the lack of common sense politics and real principle. We will reach the 30% in Lewisham who decided there was nobody worthy of their vote last time.

For Britain will not run from difficult issues and we’ll put the interests of the people first. I spend almost every day urging people to bring about change by using their vote, but they can only do this when we put ourselves forward.

I’m excited to take on this challenge but I need your help – please get involved by emailing [email protected] or donate at www.forbritain.uk/donate

Thank you. I hope to see you in Lewisham.

Anne Marie Waters

Leader

For Britain Movement
www.forbritain.uk

Old May 13th, 2018 #3
scouse83

Regarding Muslim infiltration in to mainstream parties I remember being at the Oldham Count in 2011 with the BNP for some election or other and seeing Muslims in pyjamas with big beards walking around with the Lib Dems lol as if that Muslim was a liberal! The Muslims were also with the Conservatives Greens and Labour of course all working to the same agenda in each party. Sickening!!!...

Last edited by scouse83; May 14th, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

Old May 13th, 2018 #4
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Regarding Muslim infiltration in to mainstream parties I remember being at the Oldham Count in 2011 with the BNP for some election or other and seeing Muslims in pyjamas with big beards walking around with the Lib Dems lol as if that Muslim was a liberal! The Muslim were also with the Conservatives Greens and Labour of course all working to the same agenda in each party. Sickening!!!...
Yes Muslims will use the mainstream parties for their own ends for sure, which is as we know, is the Islamification of Europe and the United Kingdom.

Waters is going after that 30% who don’t vote, and trying to energize that base, along with biting into the Labour vote. She should hold a public meeting under the Representation of the People’s Act, which the scummy left can not derail.

Old May 15th, 2018 #5
NaomiX
Banned

Living just up the road in Peckham, I might help out - but that was the whole reason for the OP - me saying something like that, was it not?

Old May 16th, 2018 #6
Gibson

Quote:
Over the past few years Ann-Marie Waters, an Irish LGBT activist, backed by Ezra Levant’s Rebel Media, Tommy Robinson and a cabal of Jewish nationalists with irrefutable ties to American Neoconservative organisations, has advanced upon the British political scene.

Waters, an ardent Marxist, first entered the fold as the spokesperson for the British-based left wing National Secular Society (NSS), attacking her host nation’s traditional mores, Christian faith and British values. Waters pushed the usual litany of aggressive LGBT demands that Cultural Marxists routinely package as genuine civil rights grievances from her position with the NSS.

Anne Marie is not anti-immigration; she is anti-Muslim immigration. She is not anti-society-destroying social and sexual reengineering. In fact, she supports it! She just dislikes Muslims. She has no issue with the ideological Leftists and Globalists moving other non-Western people into the West, such as non-Muslim Africans. Nor is she opposed to the wars propagated by the same Zionists now funding her, which result in the conditions many Muslims are in fact leaving their homelands.

Anne-Marie Waters has about as much in common with genuine European nationalism as the notorious Barbara Spectre. On every last issue — abortion, non-Islamic immigration, gay rights, mandated teaching of homosexuality in schools, etc. — Ms Waters is a dogmatic Bolshevik to the core.

unlike her political opponents within UKIP, whom I will discuss in Part Two of this essay, Waters is cozy with well-known British Zionist, Tommy Robinson, who has championed her cause on social media, as well as lesser known British based Zionists linked to US Jewish organisations, Paul Weston, Jack Buckby; and most alarmingly, it appears Waters has successfully enlisted the help of Ezra Isaac Levant’s, Rebel Media, the online propaganda outlet from which she launched her UKIP campaign and Manifesto.

Although Waters attempted to pinkwash her actual reason for leaving Labour with “gender” this, “skin colour” that, and other leftist tosh and twaddle, her problematic relationship with the Labour Party brass had far more to do with how their street activists view Israel than anything else.
continued

continued part 2

Old May 16th, 2018 #7
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Living just up the road in Peckham, I might help out - but that was the whole reason for the OP - me saying something like that, was it not?
This was a news thread, neither in support or against Ms. Waters and the For Britain Movement, then in jumps you saying “ you might help out” for all the reds and Antifa to see, fuck off you state plant!

Old May 16th, 2018 #8
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
... and this is were we are after that fat slug Griffin destroyed the BNP. Racial Nationalism on its back foot, while a civic nationalist zionist party steps up. Thank You Nick Griffin.

Old May 31st, 2018 #9
White Dragon

Some interesting quotes:

Quote:
The Migrationwatch study, Immigration – Labour’s enduring legacy to Britain, said the scale of the movement is the largest seen in the UK since the waves of Saxons more than 1,000 years ago.
Quote:
Sir Andrew Green, chairman of Migrationwatch, said: In the years to come immigration will be seen as Labour’s great betrayal
Quote:
The sheer scale of what has occurred is changing Britain fundamentally and irrevocably and in ways the majority of the population did not ask for, were not consulted about and did not wish to see.
Quote:
It is still not entirely clear whether the outcome of the Labour years was a result of gross incompetence or some politically motivated desire to change the whole nature of our society
Quote:
Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett, claimed that the sharp increase in migrants over the last 10 years was partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country.
Quote:
Under Labour official figures show up to 5.5 million non-UK born people arrived in the country as long term migrants between 1997 and 2010 – the equivalent of almost one every minute.

Old June 13th, 2018 #10
White Dragon

A by-election hustings in Lewisham East was forced to shut down last night after police moved in to control an irate protest against an anti-Islam candidate

Demonstrators turned up at the Salvation Army Hall in Catford to condemn the inclusion of Anne Marie Waters, who is standing in the contest under her For Britain banner.

The far-right activist - formerly of Labour then Ukip - is an avowed eurosceptic who campaigns against Islam and includes controversial English Defence League co-founder Tommy Robinson among her allies

But anti-racism campaigners blocked the street outside the hall as police were forced to swarm in to control the protest.

Candidates who made it inside managed to make their opening remarks in the hustings before officers asked event organiser John Hamilton to close the debate down.

PoliticsHome understands Ms Waters was unable to battle the crowds and reach the hall due to security concerns.

Labour candidate Janet Daby - who is sure to win the election in the ultra-safe seat - had boycotted the event to avoid giving Ms Waters “the oxygen of publicity" by sharing a platform with her.

But one source who was present said: "What has happened here is Labour completely stifled the debate because they didn’t want to talk.

"They created a dangerous situation for the public and the candidates, then the whole thing had to be called off by the police."

'TRIUMPH FOR MOB RULE'

Organiser of the event John Hamilton told PoliticsHome: "It was a very useful exercise for those who were inside and were able to hear the candidates but it was a triumph in some senses for mob rule."

Eyewitnesses said between 30 and 40 police officers stepped in to control the crowd of around 100 or 150.

One protester made it into the hall and heckled the Ukip candidate David Kurten as he made his opening remarks

Ms Waters took to Twitter to insist she did not pull out of the debate but was advised to do so by police.

’FANNING FLAMES OF INTOLERANCE'

Liberal Democrat candidate Lucy Salek said: "I will always defend the right to peaceful protest but the toxic and threatening atmosphere outside the hustings tonight was totally inappropriate.

"If Labour had attended the hustings they could have joined with me in defending our values.

"But instead they stayed away, fanning the flames of intolerance and refusing the people of Lewisham the chance to hear from those who wish to serve."

Women’s Equality Party candidate Mandu Reid said there had been "a vacuum where the biggest parties should have been standing shoulder-to-shoulder against hate".

She added: "In recent years both have chosen an approach of absorbing what political benefits they can from these fringes and ignoring the rest – both polluting the mainstream and making the fringes more toxic in the process."

A Labour spokesman said: "This has nothing whatsoever to do with the official Labour campaign.”

EVENT CLOSED

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said: "A pre-planned hustings event at the Salvation Army centre in Brownhill Road, SE6 on the evening of Tuesday, 12 June, was closed at around 7:45pm with the permission of the event organiser following concerns for public safety after a large crowd gathered outside the premises.

"The majority of the crowds have since dispersed; there have been no reports of any injuries.

"One male was arrested on suspicion of assault but was subsequently de-arrested."

The seat became vacant after former Shadow Health Secretary Heidi Alexander quit as MP to take a job at City Hall for Labour mayor Sadiq Khan. Voters head to the polls on 14 June.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...t-against-anne

Old June 13th, 2018 #11
scouse83

When will the people wake up to the labour party, they take the absolute piss.

Old June 17th, 2018 #12
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
When will the people wake up to the labour party, they take the absolute piss.
I fear mate they never will.

Old June 23rd, 2018 #13
Northern nazi
you have to be cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
Excellent.

Tags
amw, election, for britain

Thread