Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2021 #1
James Radov

Angry StPatrick is a fat black wiminz..?

saw this on televitz, had to share.. Im not Irish or catholic, but this is some sick kosher shit!!!
One of the more obscines ads ever made.. nothing says Irish Tradition like a fat nigger bitch!!

whos really at fault for this?
The Irish.. Jameson Co. , JEWS in media and whatever advert agency produced this, wimpy whitey... or all of them?

Old March 14th, 2021 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

I can guarentee you that the advertizing company was either located in NY or Atalanta, and made up of a small group of ultra rich kid, ultra liberal progressives who said "How can we be more diverse?" I have no doubt the advertizing company is probably owned and run by jews.

I am going to add this to my list of "woke adveritizing!"

Good find James. I'll stick to Bourbon whiskey!!

Old March 14th, 2021 #3
steven clark

Default StPatrick is a fat black wininz..?

Refer to my last posting on 'White males...' thread.
The recent Guinness commercial with Irish pipers, lots of green...then switches to a group of blacks happily drinking Guiness, focuses on one grinning black, then two white women, and concludes with one of the pipers...a woman...drinking.

Be sure to put this on your woke advertising list.

Old March 14th, 2021 #4
James Radov

Anglin posted this today and its actually related to the same topic; how times have changed for the much worse..

"The Emin Pasha Relief Expedition in the 1880s was led by Henry Morton Stanley, a journalist and lunatic who I have a lot of respect for as a writer and as a man.
Stanley famously met Livingstone on the journey, and finding him as the only white man in the middle of Africa, said “Dr. Livingstone, I presume.”
During that expedition, James S. Jameson of the Jameson Whiskey family !!!
bought an 11-year-old slave girl and gave her as a gift to a cannibal tribe because he wanted to document the process of killing and eating a human."

Old March 15th, 2021 #5
Ray Allan

If anything is going to force me to kill my Talmudvision for good it's the 24/7 niggers on it now--as if it wasn't horrid enough already. It if weren't for that, I would actually see very few niggers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 16th, 2021 #6
Lutador Branco

In TV commercials, in films, there is a kind of obligation to employ black and jew people in our decadent countries in the West.

Directors, producers and advertisers who do not submit to these Elite Globalist designs pay dearly.

In the 2015 film "Fantastic Four", Johnny Storm is black; the 2017 movie "Wonder Woman" is starring a Jewish woman; and in several films I’ve seen black heroes, and white villains, black people are good and altruistic, and white people are bad, psychologically sick and corrupt, and this is influencing the minds of people in general, especially the minds of children .

In addition to this, there are Muslim and Chinese invasions, and the deification of black sportsmen.

If this process is not reversed by white nationalist supremacist governments, the White Race and the Western World will be completely lost.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; March 16th, 2021 at 12:29 AM.

Old March 16th, 2021 #7
Oscar Yeager

Things like this are why I question anyone continuing to have cable nowadays.

Old March 16th, 2021 #8
Gladiatrix

The ad below is 60 gorillion times worse. At least the negress in the original post wasn't pushing muh diversity and even said it's her favorite holiday, which is sort of a compliment.

I found this little beaut when it popped up as an ad watching jew tube videos the other day. I never heard of this brand and don't like whiskey anyway, except bourbon.

Thread