VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #21
Fico
Libertarian

Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Thank you for the rep, Fico.
Your post is important because I get same conclusion and spoke about this before. You can disagree with French revolution and mainstream policy in general but we still have White government so long until non-whites get courts and weapons. When we speak about pro-white activity,we also must have White police on pro-White side without having violent activity even we do not agree with official policy. As you know,instead of lot WN members,I do not show to Jews much respect because they had lived well in USA with laws of racial segregation before 1960. Rather I blame Whites who did not take care for themselves and put respectful conservatives as Stoddard and Grant out of conservative mindset. In my opinion,pro-white violent activists in past made fatal mistake when they were against institutions who are leading still by our race. I want to stay away from conspiracy theories.

Old 1 Week Ago #22
Theodore R. Bundy

Theodore R. Bundy

Most importantly; no (((parasites))). I can spot a kike a mile away with how they look or what they say.

Old 1 Week Ago #23
Donncha Dennis

Donncha Dennis

Yes most of the higher military establishment is locked in with the nwo system they would be willing to do anything for their masters. But there are some merely from the fact military men their job is to defend the interests of the nation that will rebel against the idea. If one day usa becomes so weak chinese troops can just waltz on in do you think even the most hardcore zio general is going to keep on fighting for nwo interests or will he be smart enough to realize once the chinks or whoever lands on our shores he will be out of a job and out of a life pretty soon. Their entire ethos is to protect the nation so hopefully some can realize leading us down a path of israel interests first is not going to keep america safe. There is probably a few guys level headed but yes the vast majority of military is in it for themselves and the power structure. Sadly it may come about a new stronger people will just come and take the spoils of rome, like the cops the generals wont realize what they have done till its too late.

“Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”-Major General Chesty Puller, USMC

Old 1 Week Ago #24
James Fette

James Fette

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...UDM6dgq7huxpFA

Why are "Neo-Nazis" in Ukraine trying to start a war with Russia anyway? The kikes are always playing both sides: Arming Iran during the Iran/Iraq war while the US was arming Iraq. Running al Qaeda healthcare in Syria in order to topple Assad. Lavon Affair, etc

Last edited by James Fette; 1 Week Ago at 03:22 PM.

Old 6 Days Ago #25
Donncha Dennis

Donncha Dennis

https://dailystormer.su/over-100000-...on-from-islam/

https://www.rt.com/news/523363-franc...ary-civil-war/

Interesting development. They talk of doing the right thing. But its alot of talk. Do they think the french government will hear the cry of the people? They will let things get so bad the state will collapse.

JUST DO IT ALREADY stop talking about it if so many generals and military personal and regular people on the street are demanding it its time to put the metal to the test brothers go for it save france and bring back eternal glory to your families and nation!

Thread