Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2021 #1
bradfromjoeford

Default Calling out the freak known as "John Trent"

Ok "John", you are so fucking great, stick up a pic of yourself and a DNA test. If not, then fuck off from this forum. I'm a true Brit and here I am....

Yes "John" - Great Britain has had lots of waves of immigrants, luckily, mostly "white". I've always felt that is why Britannia ruled the waves - because we have the best of the Aryan race running through our veins. Now please, fuck off and die, slowly, you FREAK...................

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; September 12th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

Old May 15th, 2021 #2
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Ok "John", you are so fucking great, stick up a pic of yourself and a DNA test. If not, then fuck off from this forum. I'm a true Brit and here I am....

Yes "John" - Great Britain has had lots of waves of immigrants, luckily, mostly "white". I've always felt that is why Britannia ruled the waves - because we have the best of the Aryan race running through our veins. Now please, fuck off and die, slowly, you FREAK...................
And here's another thing for the broader nationalist "movement" to consider - the bird is Jewish. LOL. Check out the bugle. And let's be honest, any "white man" that wouldn't is a "faggot"...

Israel has some lovely beaches............

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; September 12th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

Old May 15th, 2021 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Wow. I am sure there is some interesting content hidden within those posts. What a pity it is that I cannot see them, and that I just cannot be bothered to click to reveal them. Oh dear.

Old May 15th, 2021 #4
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Wow. I am sure there is some interesting content hidden within those posts. What a pity it is that I cannot see them, and that I just cannot be bothered to click to reveal them. Oh dear.

Yes "John", I'm sure. I notice you were a bit quick off the mark for someone that has me blocked...I can see Shabbat is over. So, what do you think of my "Yid" bird? Would you give it one??

Thread