I missed that episode of "Sopranos!"

Old 4 Weeks Ago #243
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I missed that episode of "Sopranos!"
It's a Spike Lee movie. I think it was called "Jungle Fever."

However, the Sopranos covered mudsharking.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #244
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Frank Toliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
This is all these 'Christian' missions are, an excuse for white women to go get fucked by niggers out from under the watchful eye of their own men.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #245
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
This is all these 'Christian' missions are, an excuse for white women to go get fucked by niggers out from under the watchful eye of their own men.
The Peace Corps does the same thing.

Their men are busy getting busy with gooks.

https://www.peacecorps.gov/educators...-hiv-and-aids/

Old 4 Weeks Ago #246
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The Peace Corps does the same thing.

Their men are busy getting busy with gooks.

https://www.peacecorps.gov/educators...-hiv-and-aids/
Well I told my buddy 'Brother John Trent' if he comes to Vienna I'll take him to one of the rub-n-tubs near me, but he's not talking to me right now!

Old 4 Weeks Ago #247
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘They were beating me’: Woman attacked at Kroger on Mother’s Day wants more help from LMPD

During the incident, Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown’s nose was broken and her clothes were bloodied

By Stephen Goin | May 12, 2021 at 11:36 PM EDT - Updated May 14 at 5:30 PM

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Louisville Metro Police Department officers are investigating an attack on Mother’s Day that left a woman injured in a Kroger parking lot.

Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown told WAVE 3 News the incident happened Sunday as she was leaving a Kroger located on Breckinridge Lane. Brown, a disabled Army veteran, said she was parked in a handicapped space near the entrance. When she started to back out of the space, she said she noticed another vehicle behind her, blocking her in.

“I get out and I say, ‘Do you guys need any help?’ and she said, ‘F*** you, you white b****.’ I said, ‘Hold on, you don’t even know me,’” Brown said. “I said, ‘That’s fine. If you don’t need anything, that’s fine. I’ll get back in the car.’”

Brown said the vehicle blocking her appeared to be a black Dodge vehicle — either a Charger or Challenger. She said the vehicle’s passengers, four young Black women, proceeded to throw the contents of a cup at her before attacking her.

“I mean, they were beating me, and I was in a fetal position, covering my face, making sure they didn’t get my eyes,” she said.
(...)
Brown and her husband share the concern that race may have played a role in the incident, though Brown’s husband is Black and her children are biracial.
https://www.wave3.com/2021/05/12/the...ore-help-lmpd/

The victim, disabled Army veteran and race-mixer Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown:

Old 4 Weeks Ago #248
Tony Boone

Tony Boone

[/QUOTE]

Army Stong. Hoohah!

Old 4 Weeks Ago #249
jaekel

jaekel

Quote:
https://www.wave3.com/2021/05/12/the...ore-help-lmpd/

The victim, disabled Army veteran and race-mixer Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown:

Fucking whore got what she deserved!!!
Niggers are trained to hate Whites, then encouraged to mix with them in media. No surprise they're attacked anyway. Take notice, snotty White women who turn their noses up at us with their virtue signalling. Niggers hate you, too!

Old 3 Weeks Ago #250
jaekel

jaekel

Never forget
Race mixing is genocide against our people.

Brown + brown = brown
Brown+ White = brown
White + White = White

Old 3 Weeks Ago #251
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Body found in Chester Co. identified as husband of woman charged in chase involving murder suspect

By WBTV Web Staff | May 19, 2021 at 8:17 PM EDT - Updated May 20 at 11:30 AM

CHESTER COUNTY, S.C. (WBTV) - A body found in Chester County has been identified by officials as the husband of a woman arrested during a traffic stop involving Tyler Terry, a murder suspect at the center of a days-long manhunt.

Deputies and SLED officers found Eugene Simpson’s body in a ditch Wednesday night off Stroud Road near Old Richburg Road in Great Falls. Simpson was reported missing in early May. The coroner is ruling Simpson’s death a homicide.

Simpson’s wife, Adrienne Simpson, was arrested in Chester County for her involvement in a traffic stop with Tyler Terry.

Adrienne Simpson (Source: Chester County Detention Center)
(...)

Tyler Terry has been charged with two counts of attempted murder. (Source: Chester County Sheriff's Office)
https://www.wistv.com/2021/05/20/bod...urder-suspect/

Adrienne Simpson and her negro husband Eugene (the murder victim):

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/hu...AF7MREIVJX3EI/

So the ugly, trashy, overweight mudshark Adrienne Simpson married a negro, and then she became romantically involved with another negro, Tyler Terry, and together they murdered her husband? Is that what's going on here?

In any case, I think it's safe to say that mudsharks are sick in the head.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #252
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Missing Arkansas woman found wrapped in sheet under ex-boyfriend’s bed, authorities say

by: WREG Staff, Mike Suriani, Nexstar Media Wire
Posted: May 19, 2021 / 05:33 PM CDT / Updated: May 19, 2021 / 05:33 PM CDT

HUGHES, Ark. (WREG) — A missing Arkansas woman was discovered dead inside a home and now authorities say her ex-boyfriend is a person of interest.

According to the St. Francis County Sheriff’s Office, Robin Elizabeth Allmon, 42, had been missing for several days when she was discovered wrapped in a sheet under a mattress at Maurice Winda’s home on Tucker Street in Hughes, Arkansas.
(...)
Authorities are now searching for Winda, the ex-boyfriend, who they consider to be a person of interest in the case. They said the man had worked for the city of Hughes in the Sanitation Department.

“The last known person for her to be with was her ex-boyfriend, and he had been abusing her and assaulting her,” said Nancy Allman, the daughter of Robin Allmon.

Allmon says her mom, Robin Elizabeth Allmon, was beaten on more than one occasion by her ex-boyfriend, Maurice Winda.

“He blacked her eye. Her eye was black, like over, she ended up going to the hospital. She had a fractured eye socket,” Allman said.
(...)
Allmon’s daughter is frustrated and says she helped her mom file charges against Winda.

“I sent pictures over, dates, threatening text messages where he had texted my mom. You know, crazy things,” Allman said.
(...)

Robin Elizabeth Allmon and Maurice Winda
https://www.cbs42.com/news/crime/mis...thorities-say/

Old 3 Weeks Ago #253
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Check this video out.. This took place in a "Little Ceazers" pizza. I almost felt sorry for 'blondie' until I saw the color of her kid.. Now I'd say she got what she deserved for playing with monkeys!!

Lots of ooking and eeking in this video, so get the Asperin ready!!

https://usacrime.com/2021/05/18/brut...pizza-georgia/

The ooking and eeking is mostly done by 'blondie.' No doubt she learned their language while hanging in 'Da Hoood!'

It's possible 'blondie' dun stole Shaneeekwa's baby daddy!?

Old 3 Weeks Ago #254
Aleccrowley

Aleccrowley

An ignorant, poor excuse for a white man in Savannah Ga was bitten and stabbed by a sheboon he was foolishly dating.He survived to discover she like many other southern Groids has AIDS.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #255
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleccrowley View Post
An ignorant, poor excuse for a white man in Savannah Ga was bitten and stabbed by a sheboon he was foolishly dating.He survived to discover she like many other southern Groids has AIDS.
Not exactly the same thing, but your post reminded me of Chet Hanks (Tom Hanks' son) and his black ex-girlfriend:

Quote:
Chet Hanks ends up bleeding after fight with ex-girlfriend Kiana Parker

By Francesca Bacardi
March 31, 2021

Hollywood scion Chet Hanks ended up with a gushing head wound after a fight with his ex-girlfriend, in which she swung a pot at his head, according to shocking new video of the incident.

In the moments before he suffers the injury, the 30-year-old can be seen accusing his former gal pal, Kiana Parker, of “threatening” him with a knife, the footage obtained by TMZ shows.

“S–t,” Parker says, before lunging at him with a pot in hand.

The camera cuts to black before Hanks turns it on himself to reveal his head wound.
(...)

Chet Hanks appears bloodied after an altercation with his ex, Kiana Parker.
TMZ
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/31/chet-...-kiana-parker/

Old 3 Weeks Ago #256
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Quote:
Not exactly the same thing, but your post reminded me of Chet Hanks (Tom Hanks' son) and his black ex-girlfriend:

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/31/chet-...-kiana-parker/
Not to worry.. His illuminati daddy will probably buy him a new niggeress..

Old 2 Weeks Ago #257
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
https://www.wistv.com/2021/05/20/bod...urder-suspect/

Adrienne Simpson and her negro husband Eugene (the murder victim):

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/hu...AF7MREIVJX3EI/

So the ugly, trashy, overweight mudshark Adrienne Simpson married a negro, and then she became romantically involved with another negro, Tyler Terry, and together they murdered her husband? Is that what's going on here?

In any case, I think it's safe to say that mudsharks are sick in the head.
An update:

Quote:
Got him! 'Extremely dangerous' fugitive, 26, is seen moments after being arrested after six days on the run following four random killings in two states as part of 'modern-day Bonnie and Clyde' duo

By RORY TINGLE and CHRISTOPHER EBERHART FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:59 BST, 24 May 2021 | UPDATED: 22:05 BST, 24 May 2021

An 'extremely dangerous' fugitive has been pictured moments after being arrested in South Carolina on Monday after six days on the run following four random killings in two states as part of a 'modern-day Bonnie and Clyde' duo.

Tyler Donnet Terry, 26, is seen sitting in the back of a police pick-up in a ripped brown shirt and with his hands cuffed behind his back. The fugitive has mud-covered pants and is smirking while turning his face away from the camera.
(...)
His companion, Adrienne Simpson, 34, was taken into custody, but he had remained at large, prompting a frenzied search involving 300 officers equipped with dogs, helicopters and drones.

After six days hunting Terry, police finally tracked him down and he was arrested on Monday morning, according to the Chester County Sheriff's Office. No shots were fired during the arrest and there were no injuries.

Terry has been linked to a May 2 killing and a second murder in South Carolina, two killings outside of St. Louis, Missouri, on Saturday and two additional shootings in recent weeks.
(...)
The couple's suspected body count is four, going back to May 2. One person survived their alleged crime spree - but only because his cell phone in his breast pocket stopped the bullet. His wife was killed.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Clyde-duo.html

Quote:
Terry and Adrienne Simpson, 34, are wanted for four murders across two states

Old 1 Week Ago #258
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mother And Teen Son Shot And Killed In Fort Worth Identified

By CBSDFW.com Staff
June 2, 2021 at 8:55 pm

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office has released the names of two of the three people found dead inside a West Fort Worth apartment on Tuesday, June 1.

Fort Worth Police also confirmed Holly Beverly, 39 and her son, Titus Akins, 17, were killed in a suspected murder-suicide.

Holly Beverly and her son, Titus Akins (GoFundMe)
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/06/02/...ed-fort-worth/

Quote:
Fort Worth man identified as shooter in murder-suicide that left 3 dead, records show

BY DOMINGO RAMIREZ JR.
JUNE 03, 2021 04:30 PM

A 39-year-old man has been identified as the suspect in what authorities say was a double murder-suicide that left his estranged wife and her son dead in their west Fort Worth apartment.

The man was Timothy Paul Beverly II, of Fort Worth, who died early Tuesday from a gunshot wound to his head, according to a ruling by officials with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office. His death was ruled a suicide.

Officials with the medical examiner’s office identified the victims as Holly Marlene Beverly, 39, and her 17-year-old son, Titus Akins. They lived in the Westland Estates Apartments in the 2900 block of Jonah Drive, where police found the bodies.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...251879053.html

Old 1 Week Ago #259
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Florence woman beaten to death leaves behind five children, family says

by TONYA BROWN | WPDE Staff Friday, June 4th 2021

Katlyn "Kate" Shippnick was beaten to death and leaves behind five children (Credit: Amanda Shippnick)

FLORENCE S.C. (WPDE) — A Florence woman who police said was beaten to death two weeks ago leaves behind five children, according to the woman's sister.

Amanda Shippnick said her sister, Katlyn "Kate" Shippnick loved her kids with all her heart and it's sad that they'll grow up without their mother.
(...)
Derrick Lamont Brunson, 47, is alleged to have beat Katlyn Shippnick about her body over a period of time resulting in internal bleeding and ultimate death on or about May 21, according to a press release from Major Michael M. Nunn.

Derrick Lamont Brunson, 47, is alleged to have beat Katlyn Shippnick about her body over a period of time resulting in internal bleeding and ultimate death (Credit: Florence County Detention Center)

Deputies arrested Brunson Wednesday and charged him with murder.

Amanda Shippnick said her sister shared two children with Brunson.
https://wpde.com/news/local/florence...en-family-says

Old 1 Week Ago #260
jaekel

jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Check this video out.. This took place in a "Little Ceazers" pizza. I almost felt sorry for 'blondie' until I saw the color of her kid.. Now I'd say she got what she deserved for playing with monkeys!!

Lots of ooking and eeking in this video, so get the Asperin ready!!

https://usacrime.com/2021/05/18/brut...pizza-georgia/

The ooking and eeking is mostly done by 'blondie.' No doubt she learned their language while hanging in 'Da Hoood!'

It's possible 'blondie' dun stole Shaneeekwa's baby daddy!?
White women need to see this. Be forewarned, the nigger sows hate you! And the bucks will not defend you. This is your reward for beastiality.

Tags
coal burners, mud shark, mud shark misery

Thread