Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2014 #101
Alex Linder
Administrator

[#1 nigger QB hype beneficiary in 2013... fellated continually by ESPN last season, we'll see how he fares]

Bridgewater struggling in private workouts

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 12, 2014

Former Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater disappointed the NFL scouts, coaches and executives in attendance with a shaky performance at his Pro Day workout. Fortunately for Bridgewater, there are lots of private workouts between Pro Day and the draft, giving him lots of opportunities to change NFL perceptions of him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...artner=ya5nbcs

cornerstone2001 says:
Apr 12, 2014 11:08 AM
and the league continues to blackball a winner, Tim Tebow, while lesser guys like this get every opportunity

18 37

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 13th, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Old May 9th, 2014 #102
Alex Linder
Administrator

attempt to document media use of different adj for whites and black players

http://deadspin.com/which-words-are-...-pr-1573683214

[this is pseudo-scientific at best. the media might call whites more intelligent, but not because they're white. whereas it will definitely not call blacks dumb, instead opting for some evasion such as 'can't read defenses.']

Old July 28th, 2014 #103
Alex Linder
Administrator

Toby Gerhart's Speed Will Surprise the NFL—as Will the Jaguars, Eventually
By Mike Freeman , NFL National Lead Writer Jul 25, 2014

Toby Gerhart's Speed Will Surprise the NFL—as Will the Jaguars, Eventually

Let's get the obvious out of the way on Toby Gerhart, shall we?

Quote:
"Toby has always been a good running back in this league," said one NFC team executive. "He'll help that Jacksonville team. He'll make them better. He's always been better than some people perceived. If he were black, you f-----s (in the media) would be talking about how good he is."
So, there's that.

Gerhart's had plenty of nice things written and said about him in the media. People realize how good he can be. Yet I do believe Gerhart has been overlooked at times—by both the media and people in the league itself—because it's been assumed he's just a slow, non-evasive plodder who can't do more than batter and bruise.

Backing up a legend like Adrian Peterson understandably stunted his ability to produce and, as a result, limited his reputation with the average fan. That said, personnel men are in love with Gerhart.

I can't find a single scout who believes Jacksonville signing him to a three-year, $10.5 million deal was a bad move. The general feeling around football is that Gerhart will have a big year. Still, those same personnel men raving about him now had opportunities to perhaps trade for Gerhart but never did. So while they praise Gerhart, they could have had him but didn't make the move.

There is definitely something to the media undervaluing Gerhart overall and his speed specifically. For what it's worth, he ran a 4.50-second 40-yard dash at the NFL scouting combine. He also had a 38-inch vertical leap.

I'm not saying he's Eric Dickerson. But I saw one recent article, from NFL.com's Marc Sessler, describe Gerhart as possessing "sneaky wheels." That's code for he's fly for a white guy.

You don't see many black runners, of any size, described as having "sneaky wheels." They are seen to just have wheels.

Much of the Gerhart media talk focuses on his bulk and the size of his legs (not that there's anything wrong with that).

"He's a horse," Jaguars running backs coach Terry Richardson told The Florida Times-Union's Ryan O'Halloran. "He's a big guy, and I talked to one of his former (position) coaches, and he was saying Toby had the strongest legs he's been around in terms of his leg drive and leg power. We're excited about that."

Leg bulk. Leg power. Gerhart is more than squats. Always has been.

Gerhart was second in Heisman balloting to Mark Ingram, and in the few opportunities he's gotten to play, he's demonstrated plenty of burst.

He destroys arm tackles with both power and speed.

Bleacher Report
Not power alone. Remember: Gerhart still holds Stanford's records for most rushing yards in a season with 1,871 and most touchdowns in a season with 28. You don't get those kinds of numbers running like a chump.

No, Gerhart won't make the Jaguars a playoff team this season, but he will make them a factor in the AFC South. They won't be as easy to beat, and in a few years Gerhart could be the catalyst to a totally transformed organization that will be able to compete with Andrew Luck and the Colts. I said it.

It's not a tough division. The only dominant quarterback is Luck. There's no reason the Jaguars in short order can't be competitive.

A successful Gerhart would run antithetical to the current NFL quarterback-gasm, but so are the Seattle Seahawks. Russell Wilson doesn't throw for 400 yards a game. He's not Peyton Manning, but he makes very few mistakes, has a brilliant defense and has Marshawn Lynch. Wash, rinse and repeat with Colin Kaepernick.

The Jaguars can build that same model.

And if they do—some of you will laugh at this—the Jaguars can be a legitimate Super Bowl contender in a relatively short time.

Gerhart makes that possible because, despite being in the league for four years and being 27 years old, he's spent much of his career as a backup to Adrian Peterson in Minnesota. He has fresh legs (there we go with the damn legs again).

A successful Gerhart would run antithetical to the current NFL quarterback-gasm, but so are the Seattle Seahawks. Russell Wilson doesn't throw for 400 yards a game. He's not Peyton Manning, but he makes very few mistakes, has a brilliant defense and has Marshawn Lynch. Wash, rinse and repeat with Colin Kaepernick.

The Jaguars can build that same model.

And if they do—some of you will laugh at this—the Jaguars can be a legitimate Super Bowl contender in a relatively short time.

Gerhart makes that possible because, despite being in the league for four years and being 27 years old, he's spent much of his career as a backup to Adrian Peterson in Minnesota. He has fresh legs (there we go with the damn legs again).

Quote:
Toby Gerhart college and NFL stats
Year Team Att Yds TDs
2006 Stanford 106 375 0
2007 Stanford 12 140 1
2008 Stanford 210 1,136 15
2009 Stanford 343 1,871 28
2010 Vikings 81 322 1
2011 Vikings 109 531 1
2012 Vikings 50 169 1
2013 Vikings 36 283 2
Sports-Reference.com
Again, to be clear, none of this is to say Gerhart will be Jim Brown. Or even Maurice Jones-Drew, the man Gerhart will replace and a player I've always believed is one of the most underrated in all of football.

No, not Brown nor Jones-Drew, but Gerhart will be good. Better than most think.

Faster than most think, too.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ars-eventually

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 28th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.

Old July 28th, 2014 #104
N.B. Forrest

I'm delighted to see that Gerhart will finally be getting his chance. This gives me reason to watch, since I usually only do when there are skilled Whites at positions other than QB. Who wants to see a mob of sweaty nigs? Bo-RING.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 30th, 2014 #105
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I'm delighted to see that Gerhart will finally be getting his chance. This gives me reason to watch, since I usually only do when there are skilled Whites at positions other than QB. Who wants to see a mob of sweaty nigs? Bo-RING.
I think this guy exaggerates Gerhart's potential, but I hope I'm wrong. He is certainly quite powerful, but I never noticed he was that speedy.

Old July 30th, 2014 #106
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Iron laws of NFL coverage:

- black guy succeeds, it's because of talent
- white guy succeeds, particularly at 'skilled' position, it's because of the system

White receivers have their success explained away by the system or head coach they were under, whereas if blacks fail, it's due to not getting the support they need. The media essentially handicap whites for their mental superiority.

In the media, in everything beyond "the fireman got a cat out of a tree" you start with the opposite of the claim if you want to find out what's actually going on.

I didn't post it, but Urban Meyer, Tebow's college coach, just came out in public promoting Tebow getting another chance. Man, I feel bad for that guy. It's one thing when a man wastes his talent, but Tebow, by ALL, ALL accounts, works as hard as humanly possible and always has. No black QB who had achieved 1/5 of what Tebow did on the field in real games would have been denied a starting position - in a league where half the QBs can't find their ass with a GPS and a flashlight.

Old August 4th, 2014 #107
Alex Linder
Administrator

Total Sports Arrests for 2014 by Sport

NCAA Football - 115
NCAA Basketball - 33
NFL - 32
NBA - 8
NCAA Baseball - 4
NHL - 3
MLB - 2
MMA - 2

(as of mid-july 2014. saw this posted on twitter, cant vouch for accuracy)

Old August 4th, 2014 #108
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Iron laws of NFL coverage:

- black guy succeeds, it's because of talent
- white guy succeeds, particularly at 'skilled' position, it's because of the system
That, or because he's a Tough Scrappy Kid with "solid fundamentals" who "makes the most of his (implicitly miniscule) athletic ability". He's always got "good hands" and maybe - if he's lucky - "deceptive quickness" (as if he's the athletic equivalent of a kid's birthday party hack magician).
Quote:
I didn't post it, but Urban Meyer, Tebow's college coach, just came out in public promoting Tebow getting another chance. Man, I feel bad for that guy. It's one thing when a man wastes his talent, but Tebow, by ALL, ALL accounts, works as hard as humanly possible and always has. No black QB who had achieved 1/5 of what Tebow did on the field in real games would have been denied a starting position - in a league where half the QBs can't find their ass with a GPS and a flashlight.
A PROVEN WINNER. Such should be given chances until they fail.

The boy's in top shape, and a good, strong all-around athlete (not super fast, but you don't want QBs running around like niggers with their heads cut off anyway).

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 4th, 2014 #109
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I think this guy exaggerates Gerhart's potential, but I hope I'm wrong. He is certainly quite powerful, but I never noticed he was that speedy.
His feet don't look all that fast, but he's proven to be quite elusive for such a powerful guy.

Old August 7th, 2014 #110
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
His feet don't look all that fast, but he's proven to be quite elusive for such a powerful guy.
I see him more as knocking the shit out of those in his way. He is the definition of guy who can't be brought down by arm tackles.

Old December 26th, 2014 #111
Roger Bannon

NFL sets new record
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-nfl-arrests/

Read the apologists responses here
http://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/...y_it_has_been/

Old August 1st, 2015 #112
Karl Lueger

Quote:

check out Tim doing some hard training on interesting piece of plyo-type equipment.. so we see he's in great condition, national college champion and marginalized..??
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflv...=mailsignoutmd

Rambo, John J.

Old April 29th, 2016 #113
Robbie Key

Laremy Tunsil Falls in N.F.L. Draft After Apparent Drug Video Surfaces
By VICTOR MATHERAPRIL 28, 2016

Quote:
It was the bong hit that sent N.F.L. teams running.

Minutes before the N.F.L. draft was scheduled to begin Thursday night, a video was posted on the Twitter account of a highly touted offensive lineman from the University of Mississippi who was projected to be one of the top picks. The video appeared to show the player, Laremy Tunsil, inhaling what might have been marijuana through a bong that was attached to a gas mask.

It was unclear when the video was recorded. No matter, the damage was swift and highly visible for Tunsil: He was in a draft free fall, passed over by each of the first 12 teams. Finally, with the 13th pick in the first round, Tunsil was selected by the Miami Dolphins. Dolphins General Manager Chris Grier said the team had been aware of the video’s existence well before the draft and said it was two years old.

The video probably cost Tunsil millions of dollars. The No. 1 pick in this draft is projected to receive a contract worth more than $25 million. The deal for a No. 13 pick will be about $12 million.

The video, and Tunsil’s Twitter account, @kingtunsil78, were quickly deleted. Later, the account was restored and Tunsil posted an apology. Several other Twitter users managed to grab the video before it was deleted.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/29/sp...aces.html?_r=0

Old April 29th, 2016 #114
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie key View Post

laremy tunsil falls in n.f.l. Draft after apparent drug video surfaces
by victor matherapril 28, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/29/sp...aces.html?_r=0
sheeeeiiiitttt......

Old September 1st, 2016 #115
Roger Bannon

A leftist's retort.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #116
Ray Allan

There is no law that requires us to stand for the anthem, even though Kaepernick's reasons are 180 degrees opposite of the truth. It is Whites that are oppressed here. And for that I won't stand or show any respect for the goddamned flag of this degenerate anti-White, warmongering, jewified, niggerfied clusterfuck of a country. More people need do this, even if it's only niggers like this overhyped, overpaid player of a kid's game right now.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 9th, 2017 #117
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...be-even-better

White lacrosse player Dalton Crossan, with 4.46 speed, attempts to make NFL, following in footsteps of Chris Hogan.

Bill Belichick, the best coach, clearly understands that whites are undervalued assets. You pay for a couple blacks where speed is the ultimate premium (cornerback, LB, DE, receiver), assuming they have near-white levels of mental control, and for the rest, prefer whites to blacks, as they are smarter and better suited to teamwork. I believe this the approach Belichick takes, although he'd never express it outside his own mind.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 11th, 2017 at 01:01 AM.

Old April 10th, 2017 #118
Ironguard1940

Default Here here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There is no law that requires us to stand for the anthem, even though Kaepernick's reasons are 180 degrees opposite of the truth. It is Whites that are oppressed here. And for that I won't stand or show any respect for the goddamned flag of this degenerate anti-White, warmongering, jewified, niggerfied clusterfuck of a country. More people need do this, even if it's only niggers like this overhyped, overpaid player of a kid's game right now.
I have refused to stand for the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem for well over a decade. Fuck the kwa flag and all it stands for today. If I do stand I turn my back to the rag.

Old April 11th, 2017 #119
Alex Linder
Administrator

Re Kapernick, in every other situation, such as patriotard-conservative Curt Schilling, fired ESPN baseball commentator, the left likes to say "your speech is free, but you're not free from the consequences." They don't ever say this when there's a leftist involved.

Old April 12th, 2017 #120
Ironguard1940

Default Nothing will happen to this negro that took a knee

Quote:
Re Kapernick, in every other situation, such as patriotard-conservative Curt Schilling, fired ESPN baseball commentator, the left likes to say "your speech is free, but you're not free from the consequences." They don't ever say this when there's a leftist involved.
That's because the left is now the establishment.

Crapernig is reportedly getting blackballed by many NFL teams for taking a knee during the national anthem. Personally, I think those 'reports' are 100% BULLSHIT. Attendance is down in every sport, including the NFL and the jew owners see this. The mainly White sports audiences are spending less money these days on these steroid groids so the kike owners throw the cucks a bone by claiming this mystery meat afrolete is on some kind of 'do not hire' list. That is total crap.

Tags
#1, espn, football, media, nfl, nigger qbs, race

Thread