VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2005 #1
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest
Default "Contender" Cucaracha Mouths Off

I watched the rematch of the finals of the Contender boxing reality show: Greaser Sergio Mora got his ass whupped by supposedly Italian Peter Manfredo (the guy Mora beat to win the million dollar prize in the series). When the kike judges jewed Manfredo and gave the win to Mora, the dirty cucaracha yelled in Spanglish: "This is for la raza! Viva Mayheeco!!"

Of course, not one of the no-balls commentators uttered a peep in protest. Just imagine their howls of outrage if a White fighter triumphantly shouted "This is for the White race!" :box:

Old November 11th, 2005 #2
Jack
opponent of the jew

Jack

Peter Manfrado Jr got robbed by the judges in that rematch. However I just could not bring myself to feel sorry for him. In fact, I laughed my ass off when the judges decision was read.

Why am I so harsh? It's because we have a tall, handsome tough White Italian Peter Manfrado JR married to a Negress named Jamilka. If that wasn't bad enough, This White man has two mixed breed daughters with Jamilka. Since these little girls have a Black mother, they are Black, NOT White, regardless of the race of their father.

Old November 11th, 2005 #3
Jack
opponent of the jew

Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
I watched the rematch of the finals of the Contender boxing reality show: Greaser Sergio Mora got his ass whupped by supposedly Italian Peter Manfredo (the guy Mora beat to win the million dollar prize in the series). When the kike judges jewed Manfredo and gave the win to Mora, the dirty cucaracha yelled in Spanglish: "This is for la raza! Viva Mayheeco!!"

Of course, not one of the no-balls commentators uttered a peep in protest. Just imagine their howls of outrage if a White fighter triumphantly shouted "This is for the White race!" :box:
So Segio Mora is a proud Mestizo eh? If Sergio Mora is so proud of his race, then why does he have a Black girlfriend instead of a Mestizo girlfriend?? If a White boxer gave a plug for National Alliance yet had some Negress ringside cheering him on and being his girlfriend, It just would not fly with other White Nationalists. Yet the Mestizos from La Raza accept a a person who is not loyal to their race in terms of mate selection. Go figure

I will say this much for Segio Mora, his Black girlfriend is a little better looking and definately more sophisticated that Peter Manfrado's Black girlfriend Jamilka.

Old November 13th, 2005 #4
S.-O.

S.-O.

sadly, my favorite sport is boxing. If you have to have darkies on tv they can at least beat the hell out of each other for my enjoyment ! the one thing this "rematch" did was to absolutely insure that i will never watch the show. Two of the three fights were totally rigged and the real winners were jobbed. the whole show seemed like a pronmotion for the fighters who were supposed to win. The middle fight between the two white guys was the worst boxing rip-off I've seen since the dale Brown/ O'neil bell cruiserweight title fight ! Too much hollywood for the true boxing fan.

Thread