http://1488folk.com/

Old July 31st, 2008 #2
Maxine Grey
Banned

Thats a great network to join.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #3
Susan

Default 1488 folk is a great place!

I can attest to the fact that 1488folk is a great place. It is a MySpace for White people. I have met some of the friendliest people there I have met in a long time and there is no flaming, no insults, no fights, no shit stirring. Granted, it's quieter than VNN, as are most places, but it's such a breath of fresh air after here. VNN has its good points, mind you, not to detract from VNN's purpose or the good people who inhabit this website as well. The forums are quieter than here, but they are pleasant. There are groups one can join and network with people who are likeminded. In fact, there is a Southern group and we are probably going to try to have a get together sometime, hopefully maybe in the fall somewhere. I've expressed interest as has another woman in N.C. There is a wide variety of Whites there, something for everyone. Anyway, it gets my thumbs up. And they just moved to a new website which is totally under their own control which is even nicer. Check it out. But they expect you to post a pic of yourself to make sure there are no nonwhites. So beware!

Another good place to network is WPIRC. I've been enjoying the chatroom meeting new people from around the South. And they actually have real conversations on there unlike some chatrooms where the people seem to just bullshit to each other never saying anything of value. I've really made some good new acquaintances there. And found out about a couple of upcoming rallies here in the South put on by the klan against black on white crime, illegal immigration, etc.

Thread