VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2010 #1
April

Default Craig Cobb stirs up Kalispell

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old October 28th, 2010 #2
April

previous video about film showings. Note, there are several different groups here who are showing videos and not one of them is Pioneer Little Europe, so the media is actually wrong about who puts these on but obviously facts are not important.

NOte that though this officer said that they were concerned for safety there was not a single officer present when my husband and I were assaulted by having cameras shoved in our faces. This happened across the street from the police station but no cops at all......curious.

Old October 31st, 2010 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

That's our Craig alright .

And what a pleasant surprise... would you just listen to how truly respectfully they call us "White Nationalists" now. Amazing! I guess we're making progress.

Send Craig my regards. We're raising little hell here in London ON too.

Old November 2nd, 2010 #4
Pete Stef

Thank you for posting these videos, April.

Afterthought: I've thought about that guy near the end of the second video on and off ever since I made this post. Why would he want a dialog if he admitted he wasn't going to change any minds? That makes no sense.

Frankly, I hope that WNs don't talk to those PC people. They shouldn't give them so much as the time of day.

Last edited by Pete Stef; November 5th, 2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Add an afterthought

Old November 11th, 2010 #5
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Stef View Post
Thank you for posting these videos, April.

Afterthought: I've thought about that guy near the end of the second video on and off ever since I made this post. Why would he want a dialog if he admitted he wasn't going to change any minds? That makes no sense.

Frankly, I hope that WNs don't talk to those PC people. They shouldn't give them so much as the time of day.

Well Pastor Bisexual Kistler is full as shit as a Christmas turkey. He has created an enemy though and that enemy is me. He never had any intention to have a discussion with us, that is just him trying to act like he is some nice guy who is trying to be fair. This guy didnt even watch the film that we were showing and then later lied to his own group, telling them that he had read the transcripts of the film online ( they dont exist online) and that it was "hate". A more descriptive term would have been "boring". All these films are is basic historical information that would make anyone who is not interested in the subject yawn.

He showed up with all his fag flag waving groupies and a bullhorn. That doesnt sound like dialogue to me. Besides, what would he say to us and what would we have to say to him. I would sooner spit in his eye than have any discussion with this hypocritical pillowbiter.

Old November 11th, 2010 #6
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up

Thanks also, April, for sharing!

Has the "press" ever presented a story without their own prejudice?
Keith Olbermann is an excellent example in that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Previous video about film showings. Note, there are several different groups here who are showing videos and not one of them is Pioneer Little Europe, so the media is actually wrong about who puts these on but obviously facts are not important.
Kalispell tax dollars "hard at work". Was it discount night at the local Dunkin' Donuts?
Quote:
Note that though this officer said that they were concerned for safety there was not a single officer present when my husband and I were assaulted by having cameras shoved in our faces. This happened across the street from the police station but no cops at all......curious.
It's good to see Craig back in action again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
That's our Craig alright ...

Send Craig my regards. We're raising little hell here in London ON too.

Old November 12th, 2010 #7
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up

The media puts together the same 'ol standard waaaaannnh report ... and the real people out there must be bored to death with all the cliche's hearing this crap!

Many thanks to April for everything and to Craig for nailing it totally for the sheeple. Facts trump style!

Old November 16th, 2010 #8
Pete Stef

Quote:
Well Pastor Bisexual Kistler is full as shit as a Christmas turkey. He has created an enemy though and that enemy is me. He never had any intention to have a discussion with us, that is just him trying to act like he is some nice guy who is trying to be fair. This guy didnt even watch the film that we were showing and then later lied to his own group, telling them that he had read the transcripts of the film online ( they dont exist online) and that it was "hate". A more descriptive term would have been "boring". All these films are is basic historical information that would make anyone who is not interested in the subject yawn.

He showed up with all his fag flag waving groupies and a bullhorn. That doesnt sound like dialogue to me.
It doesn't to me either.
Quote:
Besides, what would he say to us and what would we have to say to him. I would sooner spit in his eye than have any discussion with this hypocritical pillowbiter.
I'm glad you're not talking to him. I hope no other WNs do either.

I didn't know his surname was Kistler, but if I ever get to Kalispell, that's one person I certainly won't be talking to.

Old November 16th, 2010 #9
elbwgreez

April, care to comment on the size of your WN community? Many of us watch you guys and fantasize about joining you. Are you treated well there? Do you think we can take over politics there if a critical mass of immigrants and local people joined up?

By the way, I asked a former Montana resident about Kalispell many years ago about that town and she said it had a "Nazi vibe." As I thought then and now, what an endorsement!

Old November 16th, 2010 #10
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
I asked a former Montana resident about Kalispell many years ago about that town and she said it had a "Nazi vibe." As I thought then and now, what an endorsement!
I was surprised while talking to my aunt in a NW state the other day as she related that her and my uncle used to visit Kalispell quite a bit years ago. Of course she told me how beautiful and majestic the scenery was but I already knew that just looking at online profiles and photos. I hope to see Glacier National Park and the whole area someday and who knows? may eventually move.

Old November 16th, 2010 #11
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!

Quote:
April, care to comment on the size of your WN community? Many of us watch you guys and fantasize about joining you. Are you treated well there? Do you think we can take over politics there if a critical mass of immigrants and local people joined up?

By the way, I asked a former Montana resident about Kalispell many years ago about that town and she said it had a "Nazi vibe." As I thought then and now, what an endorsement!
Yes, I want to know too? I have e-mailed you twice, ya big knuckle head!

Old December 11th, 2010 #12
April

Quote:

Well obviously I am not going to give exact numbers ( and honestly I cant since I have found some people moved up here and never contacted us but consider themselves part of the migration group) But we are almost tripling our Yule feast attendance from last year and that of course doesn't count the group of CI who will not attend due to religious differences. I think that we will have to rent a hall next year because we are going to be packed in my house as it is.

Meanwhile we have a large number of migrants moving up in the next few months and more in the spring summer. I am really excited. The numbers are growing exponentially. Even if you personally don't like me, move up here anyway, there are lot of WNs here and lots of sympathetic and racially conscious Whites here already.

My dream is that this thing is going to go viral and take off on it's own, creating other groups and subgroups just like in the real world. If anyone wants info on housing, jobs or anything else feel free to email me, [email protected]

Old December 11th, 2010 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
But we are almost tripling our Yule feast attendance from last year and that of course doesn't count the group of CI who will not attend due to religious differences.
What differences? Who do they think they are...jews?

Old December 11th, 2010 #14
notmenomore

Yeah, Mike, kinda makes one wonder if, after the great victories and cleansing, some "WN" won't end up picking up the Beebo and finding instruction therein to just chop the heads off the non-believing, White "infidels".

Old December 18th, 2010 #15
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
What differences? Who do they think they are...jews?

That and he thinks that I work for the ADL.......lol

Old March 7th, 2011 #16
April

Craig and I are now considered "notable residents" of Kalispell!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalispe..._and_residents

Old March 7th, 2011 #17
Kievsky

Quote:
Craig and I are now considered "notable residents" of Kalispell!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalispe..._and_residents
Congratulations April. I'm so glad they finally started calling you "white nationalists." It's only right -- it's what we call ourselves, and there's no denying what that is. We're not hiding anything with that term.

You should show the movie "Brother" with Sergei Bodrov:

Amazon.com: Brother: Sergey Bodrov Jr., Viktor Sukhorukov, Svetlana Pismichenko, Mariya Zhukova, Yuriy Kuznetsov, Vyacheslav Butusov, Irina Rakshina, Sergei Murzin, Anatoli Zhuravlyov, Igor Shibanov, Andrey Fyodortsov, Sergei Debizhev, Sergei Astakhov, Aleksey Balabanov, Marina Lipartiya, Sergei Selyanov: Movies & TV Amazon.com: Brother: Sergey Bodrov Jr., Viktor Sukhorukov, Svetlana Pismichenko, Mariya Zhukova, Yuriy Kuznetsov, Vyacheslav Butusov, Irina Rakshina, Sergei Murzin, Anatoli Zhuravlyov, Igor Shibanov, Andrey Fyodortsov, Sergei Debizhev, Sergei Astakhov, Aleksey Balabanov, Marina Lipartiya, Sergei Selyanov: Movies & TV

Russia was very visibly WN in the 90's with the fights with the Chechens because they were in a war with a group (the Chechens) that has a strong organized crime presence in all Russian cities. So Sergei fights the Chechens in Chechenya, then comes back and fights them in St. Petersburg.

Old March 7th, 2011 #18
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Whoa, whoa! That first video, at :33, do I see a SE asian gooklet!?

What the hell!?

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 7th, 2011 #19
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Whoa, whoa! That first video, at :33, do I see a SE asian gooklet!?

What the hell!?
Brad is traumatized, you all should be careful what you post because he might see something that upsets him.

Old May 20th, 2011 #20
Danielle

Are you trying to turn Kalispell into, petite ville grand renom, as Rabelais said of Chinon? Awful weather.

Thread