Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2018 #1
Susan

Default Crazy sheboon sets fire to ex husband's house, destroys neighborhood, kills pets

This happened here in the metro Atlanta area. I tried to post a link about it yesterday and couldn't get anything to post. I went to the Daily Mail today and found this perfect headline:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-divorce.html

Yet another very good reason why you should not be forced to live near jiggaboos.

Old February 21st, 2018 #2
Susan

Look at the damage this creature caused! Four homes destroyed, 2 have significant damage, and 14 others have varying degrees of smoke and fire damage. One cat and two dogs died in the fire in other houses.

Niggers have truly set our civilization on fire and wrought unbelievable destruction. Even if all the houses belonged to niggers, the deaths of innocent animals is bad enough.

Thank goodness there are no niggers on my street, and there are only a couple of homes in my subdivision containing nignogs. My subdivision is overwhelmingly White and most people seem to be fixing up their homes in order to remain in them for years.

When and if my subdivision goes 3rd world, I'll sell and move to the north Georgia mountains and maybe buy a little teeny house to grow old in.

Last edited by Susan; February 21st, 2018 at 10:45 AM.

Old February 21st, 2018 #3
Gladiatrix

Another crazy nigress from my hometown last year.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Another house built by whites long ago, destroyed by vermin.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Default Jig alert!!!!!

"Oh, laws gawd!!!! I thawt I dun seez smoak conin outta dat hawse!!! I dun tryd tu start a backfire tu keepz dat hawse safes!!! I sawya tu gawd thatz wat Ize wuz duin!!! Whachu duin arestin meez????? Ize beez tryin to hep!!!!"

14/88

Erik

Old February 23rd, 2018 #6
Gladiatrix

Tommy Sotomayor has finally covered it.

Old February 24th, 2018 #7
Susan

Thanks for posting video of the fire Glad. The local paper gave scant coverage which is why I went looking for coverage from another source. And, of course, the Daily Mail Online was the best coverage and had the best photos.

Unbelievable destruction. She was interviewed after she was arrested by a reporter--I use the term loosely-- from wsb radio where this creature apologized to her neighbors and said she would never do something like this. She said all she'd done was walk to Walmart to get a ride.

I hope she gets locked up for decades. I hope her kitty cats have been given to a rescue group to find a sane White owner.

You really do not want to have muds for neighbors. If you're not dodging the bullets from the drive bys, you're losing everything you own.

Thread