Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Malaysian Planes Thread

[cant vouch for this, thought it might interest, forwarded by a contact, have not listened. if we had a thread on this, post link in here i will merge]

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/106480

Old September 19th, 2014 #2
Karl LaForce

Default Plausible case that Israel did it.

I listened to the podcast, the guest makes a plausible case that Israel is responsible for both of the lost Malaysian 777s.

Old September 19th, 2014 #3
Patrick Bateman

I haven't listened to the podcast yet but I heard a theory that MH370 had a few tons of gold bullion on board (you can look it up) and we all know how much JEWS love gold. So make of that what you will.

Old September 20th, 2014 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
I haven't listened to the podcast yet but I heard a theory that MH370 had a few tons of gold bullion on board (you can look it up) and we all know how much JEWS love gold. So make of that what you will.
The most popular gold rumour was that there was half a billion dollars worth of gold on board and it most likely belonged to China.

MN Dalvez pointed out the idiocy of that particular scenario:

Quote:
It's my impression that the Chinese government doesn't load half a billion dollars worth of gold (or 3,138,000,000 RMB worth) - bear in mind that's something like 363,372 ounces worth of gold (or close to 11,000 kg if my sums are correct) - onto commercial passenger flights - they have cargo planes just like everyone else.

Plus, if they were going to import that amount of gold on a passenger flight (and that's already a pretty big 'if'), why would they let that amount of gold out of their control for even one second if they could help it? If the Chinese government was going to import their gold that way, on a passenger flight, I can't see them doing it on a foreign-owned airline - the Chinese and Malaysians aren't exactly best buddies. Maybe on China Southern or China Eastern or Air China, but on Malaysian Airlines?
(there is a thread here but there's quite some idiocy in it, hence its location) http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=176359

Old September 20th, 2014 #5
Patrick Bateman

^^ Yeah fair point.

Does seem ridiculous now that I think about it. These rich billionaires and governments have their own specialized planes for that kind of thing with MUCH higher security.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #6
Serbian

Quote:
Families of German victims of MH17 crash to sue Ukraine: Lawyer

Published on Sep 21, 2014 4:54 PM

BERLIN (Reuters) - The families of the German victims of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, downed over Ukraine, plan to sue the country and its president for manslaughter by negligence in 298 cases, should sue him for their murder the lawyer representing them said on Sunday.

Lawyer and professor of aviation law Elmar Giemulla, who is representing three families of German victims, said that under international law Ukraine should have closed its air space if it could not guarantee the safety of flights. "Each state is responsible for the security of its air space," Prof Giemulla said in a statement sent via e-mail message to Reuters. "If it is not able to do so temporarily, it must close its air space. As that did not happen, Ukraine is liable for the damage."

The Bild am Sonntag Sunday mass newspaper quoted Prof Giemulla as saying that by not closing its airspace, Ukraine had accepted that the lives of hundreds of innocent people would be "annihilated" and this was a violation of human rights.

Prof Giemulla planned to hand his case to the European Court of Human Rights in about two weeks, accusing Ukraine and its President Petro Poroshenko of manslaughter by negligence in 298 cases. He would also push for compensation of up to 1 million euros (S$1.62 million) per victim, Bild am Sonntag reported. He said the litigation would not target Russia as “the evidence was not yet sufficient” but added that he did not rule out launching a lawsuit against Moscow in future.

The jetliner crashed in Ukraine in pro-Russian rebel-held territory on July 17, killing 298 people, two-thirds of them from the Netherlands. Four Germans died in the crash.

Ukraine and Western countries have accused the rebels of shooting the plane down with an advanced, Russian-made missile. Russia has rejected accusations that it supplied the rebels with SA-11 Buk anti-aircraft missile systems.

So far, the airline has offered survivors of each victim US$5,000 (S$6,334) in financial assistance but has said that would not be taken off final compensation or affect families' legal rights to claim.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/wor....FHNFzarP.dpuf

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 23rd, 2014 #7
Meg Kafka

Quote:
It always comes down to money or misguided religion on a national level catastrophe indicator. Ask who benefits, and you have your answer.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #8
katsung47

848. The crashes of MH17 and MH370 serve for one purpose (8/8/2014)

US has locked two strategy enemies – Russia and China. Both are the threats to the dollar.

The tactic to deal with these two enemies is to weaken them by war.

China has conflicts with its neighbor countries. It has territory problem with Japan in East China Sea and with Vietnam and Philippine in South China Sea. China blames US standing at the side of these three countries. Malaysia has territory problem with China in South China Sea too but it keeps friendship with China. To push Malaysia to join the anti-China front in Asia, MH370 case was created. The mysterious disappearance of the passengers would create a long lasting demanding for the victims from China side because most victims were Chinese citizens. (That is why MH370 case was produced as a mysterious disappearance not an evident crash) Anyhow, China and Malaysia might have realized the plot and haven’t made it a crisis.

The Ukraine crisis started in February when a civil turmoil happened which caused the stepping down of pro-Russia President Yanukovych. The result is there is an upheaval in East Ukraine. Since Russia and Europe both have interest in Ukraine, a war between the two is easy to be ignited. The shooting down of MH17 was created as an ignition. MH17 was well selected – like MH370 – for its passengers. Most of victims in MH17 were Dutch. Holland is a major country of EU and NATO. If Holland is infuriated, the possibility of a covert war between EU and Russia in Ukraine is greatly increased.

I think US is the mastermind of the incidents of MH17 and MH370. The purpose is to push Russia and China into wars with their neighbor countries to weaken them.
See my analysis on MH370: from #822 to #835.
See my analysis on MH17: from #844 to #847.

Old September 24th, 2014 #9
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
It always comes down to money or misguided religion on a national level catastrophe indicator. Ask who benefits, and you have your answer.
Who benefits in the MH370 case?

Old October 4th, 2014 #10
katsung47

Quote:
Who benefits in the MH370 case?
Sometimes you should consider who suffers from the case? It might be not for profit but was a sabotage. Besides what I said in #848,

851. Why Malaysia airlines was selected as target (8/23/2014)

In #848, I said Malaysia was targeted because it keeps a friendship with China while China is a covert enemy of the US. In #845, I talked about German had sensed that E.U. was provoked by the US for a covert war with Russia. German is unwilling to follow the US instruction. It expelled the CIA Chief from the German as a protest.

Then a Chinese forum offered an information how Malaysia and German were hurt by heavy insurance loss in the two incidents. The insurance company of Malaysia Airline is a Germany.

1. MH370
Quote:
German insurance company Allianz says it has made initial payments in connection with the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

Allianz’s global head of communication Hugo Kidston confirmed Wednesday that the Munich-based insurer and “other co-reinsurers of Malaysia Airlines aviation hull and liability policy have made initial payments.”

http://www.worthytoshare.net/insuran...disappearance#
2.. MH17

Quote:
Malaysia Airlines Girds for New Insurance Battle
By Enda Curran Updated July 18, 2014

German insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty is the lead reinsurer of the Malaysia Airlines plane for its so-calleded hull and liability policy, according to a report from insurance broker Aon PLC, which valued the plane itself at $97.3 million.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/malay...tle-1405673357
The comment said, “German was shot even it was laying on the ground”.

Old September 17th, 2018 #11
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Serial numbers of missile that downed MH17 show it was produced in 1986, owned by Ukraine - Russia

Old September 17th, 2018 #12
Alex Him

Published on September 17, 2018

Old September 17th, 2018 #13
Alex Him

Thread