VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Jan File

[Jan is videomaker from South Africa, he and I are doing some stuff together, some podcasts, often as we can. He does a lot of his own work, which I will be posting in this stickied thread.]

Video: The Two Emperors of the White Race

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 31st, 2017 at 07:54 PM.

Old February 13th, 2017 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

#TeamWhite file: Rhodesia: I Was There. Alex interviews Jan re growing up in Rhodesia. Much detail about politics and daily life, as well as the military struggle.

Old February 15th, 2017 #3
N.B. Forrest

Excellent historical facts that the kikes have hidden.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 16th, 2017 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Excellent historical facts that the kikes have hidden.
We appreciate your watching and leaving comments.

This youtube is a real thing. I think we had 30k views on the first Pretoria/Darspoort (sp?) "Gatvol Revolt" video. There was a link from some local source, most of the views were South African. We'll see how part two goes.

I really believe almost anyone out there who is competent and does daily material can build a large local following by providing local news. Most local news today is through the grapevine on facebook, in small towns.

Old February 16th, 2017 #5
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This youtube is a real thing.
I think we had 30k views on the first Pretoria/Darspoort (sp?) "Gatvol Revolt" video.

Most local news today is through the grapevine on facebook, in small towns.
Correct,but not only local things come out first by "social" media.Also other issues,a good example of that is the case about the Cape Town "art" gallery.

First it was put on FB,later some "alternitive" sites pick it up,and than a political party (Afrikaner /definitely not in intrest of the boer case) come with it(months later) at the same time slurnet 24 put it on the web.

So yes i agree with you that the things you and Jan do are a great contribution to the White case,thank you for that.What is going on in S.A. now is the follow step of the jew for us in future/daily Europe/USA.

Old February 17th, 2017 #6
Robbie Key

The episode about Rhodesia was very interesting. I had no idea that the Whites constituted such a small percentage of its population. Strikes you as a bit naive, to be honest. And that was with an essentially pro-White government. Yet it turned out to be disaster in the end. What will happen in Sweden, America, Germany, France, Italy etc with anti-White governments?

It seems to me like naivety is the biggest flaw Whites have, generally. We're simply not suspicious enough. I know Linder has said this a ton of times, that we must doubt and question others motives a lot more than we do.

Even the Nazis were naive, in hindsight. Whites in America were naive in the early 20th century. And so on.

And yet, we still have people who say "not all Jews are bad" and such other nonsense. Okay. That might be. But we failed the last time when the German Nazis rose up to the JWO. Perhaps we should be a lot more harsh this time around. Just a thought, y'know.

Last edited by Robbie Key; February 17th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.

Old February 17th, 2017 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The episode about Rhodesia was very interesting. I had no idea that the Whites constituted such a small percentage of its population. Strikes you as a bit naive, to be honest. And that was with an essentially pro-White government. Yet it turned out to be disaster in the end. What will happen in Sweden, America, Germany, France, Italy etc with anti-White governments?

It seems to me like naivety is the biggest flaw Whites have, generally. We're simply not suspicious enough. I know Linder has said this a ton of times, that we must doubt and question others motives a lot more than we do.
Whites refuse to believe, and it doesn't seem to naturally occur to them, that others are not like them and do not think like them. They can see it with blacks, where the difference is stark, but not jews, where thinking is involved. And of course, their religion insists to them that physical racial differences don't matter, we are all one in jebus. And politically, they are taught a bogus, non-racial, individualist history of their country.

Quote:
Even the Nazis were naive, in hindsight. Whites in America were naive in the early 20th century. And so on.

And yet, we still have people who say "not all Jews are bad" and such other nonsense. Okay. That might be. But we failed the last time when the German Nazis rose up to the JWO. Perhaps we should be a lot more harsh this time around. Just a thought, y'know.
While people like Vox Day, who is not white, attempt to make distinctions between good and bad jews, jews operate as a team to destroy us. They do not make distinctions between whites. They know most whites can be bought, just like BLM. These are the cuckservatives and the whiteskin liberals.

Whites will only be safe in nations run by the race aware and race valuing. It must be capital punishment to undermine the racial basis of the state. And next time we have power over the jews, we would be wise to exterminate them. That's what all their historical behavior and our experience dealing with them conclusively demonstrates.

Old February 17th, 2017 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

This youtube is a real thing. I think we had 30k views on the first Pretoria/Darspoort (sp?) "Gatvol Revolt" video.
It really is. Like Lita Ford on 'ludes, the possibilities are truly endless, and one is limited only by his imagination. And the Right is starting to figure that out.

Check out RSBN. Boilerplate Conservative stuff, but it's about how they did it. They gained enough eyeballs streaming Trump events live on YouTube to start an actual 24/7 video network.

On fucking YouTube.

There are untold thousands of others doing the same. Propaganda potential that Goebbels on Ayahuasca couldn't dream up.

I hear things that were said on your forum a decade ago every day in the MSM and the still inchoate but quickly coalescing white identity political movement.

You should be proud, man.

Old February 25th, 2017 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
It really is. Like Lita Ford on 'ludes, the possibilities are truly endless, and one is limited only by his imagination. And the Right is starting to figure that out.

Check out RSBN. Boilerplate Conservative stuff, but it's about how they did it. They gained enough eyeballs streaming Trump events live on YouTube to start an actual 24/7 video network.

On fucking YouTube.

There are untold thousands of others doing the same. Propaganda potential that Goebbels on Ayahuasca couldn't dream up.

I hear things that were said on your forum a decade ago every day in the MSM and the still inchoate but quickly coalescing white identity political movement.

You should be proud, man.
I am. We have done something.

If youtube didnt continually knock down channels, a lot more 'content producers' (what an ugly bauhaus construction that is) could make a living doing White stuff daily.

I remember when I did an interview with National Vanguard, and I said this was a billion dollar business oppotunity - and now you are seeing exactly that. It's purely discrimination that is preventing it for the moment.

Gab might be the breakthrough if the leaders are thinking right. The white guy, Andrew Torba, is a conservative christian. He nails his colors to the mast for free speech. If he actually supports it, he will inherit all the people twitter bans. And that utility could be exanded to every other public utility. Supposedly Torba has a Silicon Valley background. I have asked if they're going to do an IPO, to no response. I think that would be a great speculative investment.

The vanguard, if i may presume, intellectual work that remains to be done is defeating christianity, so that whites see that if they are wrapped up in its conceptions, they cannot defend themselves. This is what I work on, with the Jones and such. I believe this is the cutting edge in 2017.

We must make the public see the REAL division is between what I've been calling #TeamWhite and #TeamJew. Essentially normal whites vs jews + coloreds + freaks coalition. (Of course TW can work with honest nationalists of all stripes, except Zionists). Keep on polarizing the public, forcing the issue. Whites must see the attacks on them are 1) racial, 2) intended to culminate in their genocide (physical disappearance), and 3) directed by jews. All the horrors, miseries and daily nastinesses we notice trace back to the jew. These things we must make people see. This is our job and our mission and our politics.

So I will be kicking off #TeamWhite podcasts this week. I'll just comment on current events, in the context of the biggest picture - the stuff in paragraph above.

Old February 26th, 2017 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from Jan]

I did stumble on someone who did an entire transcript of a whole video I did: Teaching Whites about Jews! Wow! so much work that some of these people do! Its awesome.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...video+rhodesia

Then it has a link to his blog where he's written it all up in detail. So awesome.

https://katana17.wordpress.com/2016/...ws-transcript/

Old March 1st, 2017 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

#TeamWhite channel on youtube...

Latest: on changing attitudes among White South Africans..

Old March 1st, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
#TeamWhite channel on youtube...

Latest: on changing attitudes among White South Africans..

How White South Africans changed massively over 35 years
Only heard half of this on the way home, but two things stood out.

I was surprised that British viciousness was mentioned as such. This has been a interesting point of contention within my own family-having Irish and English ancestry-some of them declaring they 'don't claim' their English blood, lol.

There is fortunately a Swiss admixture that renders me neutral.

But the role that played in keeping the Boers from protecting themselves-refusal to bend to the language of the more powerful English-was interesting.
And the SA who thought they would be okay-money/status/gated community protecting them.

It also reminded me of a movie I saw over a decade ago-a libtarded Susan Sarandon and Donald Sutherland flick called 'A Dry White Season.' Of course most of the movie was exploiting the horrors that Brits inflicted on Blacks--and we were supposed to sympathize with the Sutherland character, as he works for the Blacks.
But even in that film, one thing stood out for me-his wife.
There's a scene where she pleaded with him not to assist the niggers, because even with how badly the British treated them, "How much worse would they treat us, if the tables were turned?"
Made me think about places like Dallas, uninhabitable in a short time, due to the tables turning.

Also had the thought that it's sad this type of vid is not what you hear when you flip on the regular talk radio-not just the content, but the mentality. I like humor, but most things are so short and blippy they appear to have been designed for a goldfish's attention span. People are no longer expected to be able to hold attention to something in a sober minded way like that.
You can plug a smartphone into an auxiliary cord outlet and bypass the radio, listening to whatever you want, thankfully.

Old March 1st, 2017 #16
N.B. Forrest

Are the jootube embeds blank for others, too? It's been like this since that Google "dangerous site" shit....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 2nd, 2017 #17
Robbie Key

Quote:
Are the jootube embeds blank for others, too? It's been like this since that Google "dangerous site" shit....
On my laptop it is, but not the stationary. Strange...

Old March 2nd, 2017 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, for me too. I suspect Varg's fix involved that. You can still play them if you click the title.

Old March 2nd, 2017 #19
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: If Adolf Hitler had Internet access EU Compliant version

Video: If Adolf Hitler had Internet access EU Compliant version

Germans have no free speech. I made a simple modification which should make this video compliant with German Law. I made the necessary modification that should allow anyone in Germany to view this video. There was a copyright problem, with a well-known German song, Alte Kamaraden. I hope Germans will enjoy this video ... right to the end!! (Germans will understand why!)

I did this video for Adolf Hitler's birthday in 2016:

Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler! Hitler's propaganda ideas were PERFECT for the Internet & Smartphones! In Chapter 6 of Mein Kampf, we study exactly how Hitler saw propaganda working and why it must be aimed at THE MASSES & HOW to do it. Many of the modern memes on the social media are perfect examples of the brilliance Hitler would have approved of. He explained why you need propaganda and how to carry it out. Adolf Hitler was only 34 when he wrote Mein Kampf. Yet his ideas were firm & very clear. We also examine lies told about German tanks especially during the invasion of France. I also discuss people whom I know who are dedicated NAZIS and who have lost ALL HOPE for the White Race.

Old March 2nd, 2017 #20
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Whites: Strategy Versus Tactics

Video: Whites: Strategy Versus Tactics

I discuss my ideas over the years of Strategy and the top-down view versus the numbers problem that we whites face. I look at Strategy and Tactics from a military and survival point of view and I ask whether there is any hope for us, and if there is hope where exactly does it lie?

Thread