VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 7th, 2009 #61
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
Only descendants to ancient Macedonians are modern MacedoniansHappy?
I love all my kin, of course, but that bullshit (Ancient Macedonians = toaday's Macedonians), has to stop.

Q. What do you get if you wash a Macedonian?
A. A pure Bulgar.

Old April 7th, 2009 #62
1bobwhite1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolg View Post
I love all my kin, of course, but that bullshit (Ancient Macedonians = toaday's Macedonians), has to stop.

A. A pure Bulgar.
hmmmm
tell me: what come before? Egs or chicken?

Old April 7th, 2009 #63
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
hmmmm
tell me: what come before? Egs or chicken?
If Germany is the chicken, which one is Austria?

I was citing a common Bulgar joke, however. It is very benevolent. As I said - we love our kin.

Old April 7th, 2009 #64
1bobwhite1

Quote:
If Germany is the chicken, which one is Austria?

I was citing a common Bulgar joke, however. It is very benevolent. As I said - we love our kin.
I'm glad to hear that. but I thought that when I demanti claim that Macedonians and Bulgarians should be seen separately from the rest of the Orthodox world
Anyway, Germans newer will ,,atack,,Austria...Germans give full respect to Austrians and Austrians give full respect to Germans.And noone not want to dispute another one like nation

Old April 7th, 2009 #65
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:

A. A pure Bulgar.

Piss off from this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bobwhite1 View Post
Anyway, Germans newer will ,,atack,,Austria...Germans give full respect to Austrians and Austrians give full respect to Germans.And noone not want to dispute another one like nation
He can't understand that.

Old April 8th, 2009 #66
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow Macedonian ...riiiight

Quote:

A. A pure Bulgar.
I dont mean it in a nice way ...stop calling yourselves Macedonians Bulgar, it's the same as the niggers here in the US calling themselves Egyptians.

nuff said

Old April 8th, 2009 #67
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twat.Garrett View Post
I dont mean it in a nice way ...stop calling yourselves Macedonians Bulgar, it's the same as the niggers here in the US calling themselves Egyptians.

nuff said

You call Macedonians : niggers?

You are trully idiot....do you know where is Macedonia?

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 8th, 2009 #68
Bolg

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that. but I thought that when I demanti claim that Macedonians and Bulgarians should be seen separately from the rest of the Orthodox world
Naturally, who's disputing this anyway? They can call themselves anything they want, as long as they feel happy.

Quote:
Attacking? Who said anything about attacking?

Quote:

nuff said
And you, Esmerelda, are going to ignore. No time for morons, sorry.

Old April 8th, 2009 #69
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post

You are trully idiot....do you know where is Macedonia?
Nah, I think he was calling Bulgars niggers.

Old April 8th, 2009 #70
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow omg ...

Quote:
...do you know where is Macedonia?
Yeah, its part of GREECE.

And the other fucking idiot that said they can 'call themselves whatever makes them happy' ...please, keep me on ignore nigger.

ta-ta faggots

Old April 8th, 2009 #71
Tulpar

Quote:
Yes i realise that you shame of your origine
No shame, if it was truly the case you would not have heard of it and I would have hidden it by not mentioning it.

Quote:
He was not.

Old April 8th, 2009 #72
Bolg

The term Macedonia, per se, is the name of a geographical region.

At the end of WWII, Bulgaria, as part of the Axis, was forced by the Alies to part with 2/3 of the Macedonian region (Aegean Macedonia went to the Greeks, Vardar Macedonia became part of the jew concoction called Yugoslavia). Pirin Macedonia remained part of Bulgaria.

In all 3 parts, the spoken language is a dialect of Bulgarian, although in the Greek-occupied part of Macedonia, it is not allowed.

http://www.zum.de/whkmla/histatlas/b...xbulgaria.html

These are the historical facts, and from not long ago, either.

Again, to be extremely clear: I don't dispute the existence of the state Macedonia, or what exactly Macedonians call themselves. This is simply theirs to decide.

The claims to their origin from the Ancient Macedonians though, are over the top. Who exactly were the Ancient Macedonians anyway? What was their origin? Todays Macedonians (those around Vardar, naturally) may be a distinct nationality or even ethnicity, if they choose to be so.

But they branched out from the Bulgar tree a mere 60 years ago. It is simply not enough time to construct a plausible mythology. The people who experienced the separation first hand, are still alive.

Old April 8th, 2009 #73
Tulpar

Quote:
Who exactly were the Ancient Macedonians anyway? What was their origin?
From what I gathered on various forums, this is a question they will never answer.

You may ask it ten times, ten times they will never give you a clear real answer to it.

I suspect it is because they do not even know the answer themselves or it is a question they do not want to give a clear answer to.

Old April 8th, 2009 #74
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twat.Garrett-ass-chaser View Post
Yeah, its part of GREECE.
And do you know where is Greece?

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 8th, 2009 #75
Bolg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
From what I gathered on various forums, this is a question they will never answer.

You may ask it ten times, ten times they will never give you a clear real answer to it.

I suspect it is because they do not even know the answer themselves or it is a question they do not want to give a clear answer to.
Yep, exactly. The thing is, though, no one knows for sure who the Ancient Macedonians were. What is more, no one could honestly lay claims to their ancestry.

Or to the Elinistic ancestry, for that matter.

Cause no matter what the ass-bandit who called me a nigger previously would say, those meter-tall sweaty & hairy fucks down there are not the Greeks of yore.

Old April 8th, 2009 #76
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Nah, I think he was calling Bulgars niggers.
Bulgarians ain't niggers. They have Tataric origine.

Old April 8th, 2009 #77
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
And do you know where is Greece?
Somewhere in Europe?

Old April 9th, 2009 #78
Bolg

Quote:
Bulgarians ain't niggers. They have Tataric origine.
Ivan_Mihailov Ivan_Mihailov
would've washed your mouth with soap for talking like that, were he alive today.

Old April 9th, 2009 #79
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Vanche would've washed your mouth with soap for talking like that, were he alive today.
He rust in peace.
Commie bustard

Old April 10th, 2009 #80
Bolg

Quote:
He rust in peace.
Commie bustard
Quote:
"...Mihailov refused to return to Bulgarian-occupied part of Macedonia and remained in Croatia until the end of the war. With his help in 1943 some armed detachments - Uhrana, which included pro-Bulgarian Slav-speakers in Italian and German occupied Greek Macedonia were organised. ...It was apparent that Mihailov had broader plans which envisaged the creation of a Macedonian state under a German control. It was also anticipated that the IMRO volunteers would form the core of the armed forces of a future Independent Macedonia in addition to providing administration and education in the Florina, Kastoria and Edessa districts. In August 1943, Ivan Mihailov left Zagreb incognito for Germany where he was to visit the main headquarters of Hitler and the headquarters of the Sicherheitsdienst, where he spoke to Hitler and Himmler and other top German leaders. From the scant available German information, it is apparent that Mihailov received consent to create three battalions consisting of volunteers armed with German weapons and munitions. Moreover, these battalions were to be under the operative command and disposal of Reichsfuhrer of SS Heinrich Himmler. Additionally, in Sofia talks were held between high-ranking functionaries of the SS and the IMRO Central Committee members. Despite the confidential character of the negotiations between Mihailov and the Sicherheitsdienst, the Bulgarian government obtained certain information about them.[4] In the summer of 1944, Uhrana constituted some 12,000 fighters and volunteers from Bulgaria charged with protection of the local population...."
A commie, indeed.

Tags
macedonia

Thread