VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Jewing of Pope Pius

[Pope Pius was so jewriffic that the Rabbi of Rome converted! That doesn't stop today's ungrateful jews from doing everything they can to tarnish the legacy and deny the sainthood of the fool who did his best to save the vermin.]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle4995103.ece

Old November 15th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jews Campaign to Stop Vatican Sainthood Plans for Pope Pius XII
The Associated Press

A New York City-based group of Jewish Holocaust survivors and their descendants has announced a worldwide campaign to lobby the Vatican to suspend plans to make Pope Pius XII a saint. The American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants says in Monday's announcement Pius "failed" to "publicly and explicitly" denounce the Holocaust during World War II. The group wants the Vatican to hold off beatifying him until the Vatican releases archives of his record for review. The Vatican hasn't responded publicly to the group's announcement. It has said the pope did all he could to save lives.

http://www.daily-jeff.com/news/article/4465046

Old November 27th, 2008 #3
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[Pope Pius was so jewriffic that the Rabbi of Rome converted! That doesn't stop today's ungrateful jews from doing everything they can to tarnish the legacy and deny the sainthood of the fool who did his best to save the vermin.]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle4995103.ece
Step one in the overthrow of the Roman Catholic Church. Infiltration. And quite a bold one too. Who else but a Jew could pull this off? If anyone believes this was a real conversion I have a bridge I want to sell them.

Old November 27th, 2008 #4
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jews Campaign to Stop Vatican Sainthood Plans for Pope Pius XII
The Associated Press

A New York City-based group of Jewish Holocaust survivors and their descendants has announced a worldwide campaign to lobby the Vatican to suspend plans to make Pope Pius XII a saint. The American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants says in Monday's announcement Pius "failed" to "publicly and explicitly" denounce the Holocaust during World War II. The group wants the Vatican to hold off beatifying him until the Vatican releases archives of his record for review. The Vatican hasn't responded publicly to the group's announcement. It has said the pope did all he could to save lives.

http://www.daily-jeff.com/news/article/4465046
The Jews already control the Vatican and have so since 1958. This beatification nonsense is just a false front. The real purpose here is to keep the "holocaust" in the headlines to remind everyone of the "poor suffering Jew". All of the Vatican Popes since Roncalli have been firmly in the pocket of the Jews.

Old September 19th, 2012 #5
Bruno
Banned

The Secret Files of Bugnini: Iran Accuses the Jews | The Smirking ...
www.smirkingchimp.com › blogs › ppfuchs's blogNov 30, 2009 – These papers show that Archbishop Bugnini conspired with Jews to first destroy the Catholic Church and then to plan attack on other faiths that ...

I was reading the other thread and when I read about Burgini being the main one responsible for doing away with the Latin mass and the creation of the "Progressive" movement in the Catholic Church I.wondered if he was a jew. This is what I found but the actual article must be buried because it isn't on the website. But you see that he did conspire with the jews. Because in relation to what I just posted about Operation Gladio there was an anti communist and pro Hitler faction that operated the Rat line helping to rescue 30,000 German war heroes and forming the Left behind group to defend Europe from communism.

Because it has become evident to me that the Catholic Church that existed when I attended Catholic School required us to learn Latin and did have the traditional Latin Mass which is more Roman and thus closer to our Roman roots. But today it has been transformed into a hold hands with the person next to you almost like some sort of hippy rainbow festival.

Also whenever you go to all of the recent videos that have come out lately criticizing the Jesuit order which was the Army of the Catholic Church they have some donate to Israel links appearing at the end. They also are trying to blame all the jew government controll on the Jesuits like Alex Jones always tries to.

The jews are infiltrating the University of the Nations and frequently have hook nosed speakers who are pretending to be Christians and seem to be making them into pro Israel institutions. The same thing is happening in the Catholic Church, In fact I searched and found out that Pope Benedict has jewish blood.

Their are still a lot of Catholics who like the old traditions and are not progressive.

here are some links to prove my point

Pope Benedict Exonerates Jews for Jesus' Death in New Book | Fox ..

A Catholic Jew Pontificates: Pope Benedict XVI's Jewish Ancestry

Thread