VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Struggle > The Strategy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 3rd, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Ideological Hate, Performed by Jew Ed Asner: What WE Need (as opposed to gentlemanliness)

[came across this story on my facebook feed - get on facebook if you're, it's quite a good news source. this story perfectly captures what i've been talking about lately: the need to make harsh discriminations between ourselves and the enemy, regardless of our personal feelings. jew ed asner does it perfectly. his ability to do it is why jews beat our side. somehow we have to manufacture the intense ideological hatred they seem to come by naturally. key words here: IT WAS LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH. That is pure, 200-proof ideological hatred, and boy does it work.]

Conservative Actors Reveal Life of Secrecy, Lost Jobs Amidst 'Intolerant Left'

1/30/2011
by Paul Bond

Acting veterans Clint Howard and Morgan Brittany talk about 'coming out' in their Republican views, and how it caused one famous co-star to turn his back.

It ain't easy being a Republican in Hollywood, even if your brother is an A-list director and producer. That's what actor Clint Howard told attendees at a California GOP convention over the weekend.

Howard, an actor since 1961 and the younger brother of filmmaker Ron Howard, said that while he is comfortable speaking publicly about his conservatism, his advice to Republicans looking to break into the industry is to keep their political opinions to themselves, even though Hollywood liberals seldom do.

About five years ago "I came out of the closet. In Hollywood. I certainly understand that's dangerous," he said.

"If the entertainment industry should turn on me, I'd say, 'well fine.' But for young conservatives, you may hear me speak out but let me tell you: Be careful," he said.

Howard was joined by Morgan Brittany, one of the stars of the 1980s nighttime soap opera Dallas. The pair have more than 100 years of acting experience between them (Brittany's first job was as a child in the late 1950s), and they've noted a leftward slide in the industry and an intolerance for political dissent over the decades.

"I'd go out on location with the Dallas crew," she told members of the California Congress of Republicans in Valencia on Saturday. "Everybody in the van was bashing (President Reagan). I never said anything because I thought I'd lose my job. And I probably would have lost my job. I got to a point later on, after Dallas was over and I had my two children, that I said, 'enough is enough. I'm not going to be silent any longer'," she said.

"If I'm silent then I'm enabling these people and I'm letting them win. They need to know that we're out there. That we're strong and that we have ideas and solutions.

The reaction to her newfound political courage back then wasn't pretty.

"Oh man, the flack I took from the people, the agencies -- 'oh, you can't say that. You can't do that. Casting people might see you. And directors!'"

"What is this, the blacklist?" she said. "They're not going to hire me because I have an opinion? That's the way Hollywood is and, unfortunately, I got that. But I still wasn't going to back down."

Brittany, who was one of the most visible celebrities supporting the Republican ticket of McCain-Palin over the Democratic ticket of Obama-Biden during the last presidential election, has a daughter in her 20s who is a struggling actress. Her advice to her is: "Don't tell them you're my daughter."

Brittany told of building a friendship with actor Ed Asner, a sometimes activist for progressive causes, when the two starred in a stage-play together during the infamous Florida recount that put Republican George W. Bush in the White House over Democrat Al Gore. And she told how she lost Asner's friendship due to politics.

"Every night he just loved me and came in and gave me a big hug," she said. "Then one night he was going crazy about Gore and Bush and stealing the election. I'm backstage and I said, 'Ed, chill, not everybody thinks the way you do'."

"Well, where do I begin?" I swear. It was like a light switch," she said. "He turned to me and said, 'you're not a Republican?' I said, 'yep.' And he said, 'I can't even look at you. I can't even talk to you'."

"From that moment on, he never spoke to me again, except on stage," she said. "This is what we're dealing with. The intolerance of the left."

She said that while a starlet in her 20s she met with the late Jay Bernstein, who managed the careers of Farrah Fawcett and Suzanne Somers back in the day, but the meeting went awry after Bernstein noticed the cross Brittany wore around her neck.

She said Bernstein told her: "You're going to have to lose that, honey.

In this town, you can't be religious, and you can't be conservative."

"He was a star-making manager, but I couldn't sign on with him," Brittany said.

As for Howard, he said he avoids talking politics while on the set, even though the other side shows less restraint. While shooting Frost/Nixon, for example, he got so sick of an outspoken liberal actor (whom he wouldn't name) "spewing venom" that he finally told him to "knock it off."

"I had to listen to a lot of it, but I never thought the workplace was the right time to get into it," he said.

He also said politics never comes between him and his liberal brother Ron.

"I have a wonderful older brother. It's a shame he sits on the wrong side of the dinner table," he said. "It never gets uncomfortable with Ron and I. We just differ politically and that's okay. He's just wrong and I'm right. I believe that in my heart of hearts."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-secrecy-94421

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 6th, 2011 at 01:24 AM.

Old February 3rd, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Contrast Asner's ideological loyalty with "our" namby-pamby excuse-making when it comes to a faggot like Jared Taylor.

Do you really wonder why we don't win?

A lot of it is that we don't really mean it, based on our actions.

Old February 5th, 2011 #3
Mike Parker

[This piece shows a somewhat different contrast, but I think it's related. Note the jew, Franken, is the only one who takes the question seriously, seriously enough to answer with a calculated lie. The whites either clown around (like Jared with "jooz") or just slither away.]

Chairman’s Message: Lobbying for White Interests at the Highest Levels of American Leadership

William Johnson | January 8, 2011 |

These past few days have been busy ones, full of opportunities to lobby for white interests at the very highest levels of American leadership. I spoke at length (in person and on the telephone) with two presidential campaign managers, three subordinate campaign managers, one U.S. Congressman and eight U.S. Senators. In some of the conversations, we talked at length about the future of the white race, and in some of the conversations, I was only able to make a short statement.

The most interesting of my lobbying efforts occurred on January 5, 2011, at the Senate Oath of Office Receptions, held at the Capitol. Attendance at the receptions was generally sparse and the number of senators present, plentiful. As a result, it was uncommonly easy for me to access the senators directly. A summary of a portion of my lobbying efforts is written below:

Senator Richard Lugar (Indiana). I came up to Senator Richard Lugar as he was passing by me at a table. He was sporting a big, plastic smile, smug in his self importance. I shook his hand and said: “You know, Senator, I want to make a comment as someone from the peanut gallery. The white race is dying out. Will you take some action to promote the interests of white Americans?” Senator Lugar’s smile dropped immediately. His only comment was: “Good to see you” and he quickly passed me by.

Senator Al Franken (Minnesota). I caught Senator Franken pressing his chubby midsection up against a picked-over salad bar. It was at the final minutes of the reception and no one was around him. He was munching carrots when I approached. I said: “I wonder Senator, will Congress ever take action that is pro-white in scope? Will it ever form any associations or organizations that will look out for white interests?” Senator Franken’s demeanor was composed and relaxed. He appeared completely comfortable addressing this issue. He said: “No. Never. Look and the House and the Senate. It is virtually all white. There will never be a need for a white caucus like there is a need for a black caucus or an Hispanic caucus.” I said, “Well, what about when the whites become a small minority?” Sen. Franken’s comment: “That will never happen.”

Senator Chuck Grassley (Iowa). Senator Grassley seemed to be cut in the same mold as Richard Lugar–smug and cowardly. I came up to him, shook his hand, looked him in his eye and said: “Senator, the white race is dying out. What are you going to do about it?” He frowned and said: “Good to see you,” and walked on.

Senator Dan Coates (Indiana). Senator Coates was the first senator I spoke to about race (on this trip anyway–I lobbied Senator McCain in previous years). I spoke with Senator Coates awhile and I was impressed with his genuineness. After we parted, I thought, “why waste this opportunity? I should talk to him about our race,” so I re-approached him and said, “Senator, one thing I forgot to tell you, I am very concerned about the future for whites.” The Senator said, “What? I don’t understand.” I replied. “We need to do something to promote white interests. Whites are dying out. What will you do?” The senator replied: “Well, all my kids are having lots of children of their own.” I thanked him for what is really the most important comment any leader could make. All whites should have large, strong families. Good for Senator Coates.

Senator Mike Lee (Utah). Of all the senators I lobbied, Senator Lee’s reaction was the most disappointing. He had just finished an interview with a reporter. He was standing with his wife and two children when I approached. As you may know, this man comes to the Senate with the most expectations from both the tea party activists and anti-immigration activists alike. Publicly he has proposed some positive things. I said to the newly sworn-in Senator: “I just want to say that I am pleased that Mormons like you have large, white families. The white race is dying out and the Mormons are helping to stop that.” Both he and his wife turned red-faced and looked at me like I was a freak. He said: “Nice to meet you. Good day.” That was it.

Senator Orin Hatch (Utah). I made the same comment to Senator Hatch that I made to Senator Mike Lee. Senator Hatch looked dignified and stately. His response to me was: “Well, Mormons stand for many good things.” I tried to prolong the conversation but he would not go into detail at all.

Senator John Thune (South Dakota). Senator Thune was the most difficult senator for me to approach, not because he was surrounded by people, but because his presence is so large. He is very tall, imperiously slim, impeccably dressed and handsome. His wife at his side was beautiful and their two daughters were stunning Nordic angels. I chatted with his wife for a while, before I could get the courage to approach this man. I stated, “Sir, the white race is dying out. We must do something to save it.” His response was simple: “I hear you man. Thanks.” I hope he did hear me and was not just repeating a pat phrase.

I spoke at length with other statesmen that day, but this is all I am able to disclose. My final comment on my lobbying effort is this: I was not smooth or artful, but I was direct. I do believe that this is the first time any of these Senators have ever been approached by a pro-white advocate before. It can only have a positive effect on them. Many more of us must seek such opportunities and seize the day.

I urge everyone reading this to get involved to save our people.

Regards,

William Johnson,
Chairman A3P

http://american3p.org/american-voice...an-leadership/

Old February 6th, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's good stuff from Johnson, the first thing I've seen from A3P i like.

Old December 14th, 2011 #5
Mike Parker

CZAR WARS

White House economist: 'F--- up' conservative prof

'I was astounded that the president of Harvard would stoop to such tactics'

Posted: December 06, 2009
By Aaron Klein

Larry Summers

According to a university colleague, former president of Harvard and current White House economist Larry Summers once asked for help to "f--- up" one of the school's conservative professors.

Summers' colleague, Cornel West, is a radical race-relations instructor who is now a professor at Princeton after departing Harvard in the wake of a dispute with Summers. Obama named West, whom he has called a personal friend, to the Black Advisory Council of his presidential campaign. West was a key point man between Obama's campaign and the black community.

In his recently released memoirs, "Brother West: Living and Loving Out Loud," West claims that Summers invited West into his office and asked him to help undermine Harvard government professor Harvey Mansfield, who had professed conservative views.

"Help me f--- him up," Summers reportedly said to West without explaining further.

West writes, "For my part, I was astounded that the President of Harvard would stoop to such tactics."

West further related the details of the alleged encounter in a recent interview with Amy Goodman, host of the far-left Democracy Now Internet television network.

Said West: "And as soon as I walked into the office, [Summers] starts using profanity about Harvey Mansfield. I said, 'No, Harvey Mansfield is conservative, sometimes reactionary, but he's my dear brother.' We had just had debates at Harvard. Twelve hundred people showed up. He was against affirmative action; I was for it. That was fine. Harvey Mansfield and I go off and have a drink after, because we have a respect, but deep, deep philosophical and ideological disagreement. He was using profanity, so I had to defend Harvey Mansfield."

"Wait, so you're saying Lawrence Summers was using profanity?" Goodman asked.

Continued West: "Larry Summers using profanity about, you know, 'help me 'F' so and so up.' No, I don't function like that. Maybe he thought that just as a black man, I like to use profanity. I'm not a puritan. I don't use it myself. I have partners who do."

In response to West's claimed meeting with Summers, Mansfield told WND, "Larry Summers was not out to get me."

"I was not present at the famous interview between him and Cornel West, but in my opinion (Summers) merely used my name in a clumsy attempt to cajole Cornel West into behaving more like a professor, less like a celebrity," said Mansfield.

"Larry Summers was doing many good things at Harvard before his enemies there succeeded in ousting him," Mansfield added.

Neither Summers nor West immediately returned WND e-mail and phone requests for comment.

Mansfield is well-known for his opposition to grade inflation at Harvard, which he has publicly blamed in part on affirmative action. His views led to student protests and a well-attended debate with West.

Mansfield also defended President Bush's use of executive powers and has been criticized by some leading feminists for his views on gender roles. He has made statements that men and women have some different societal roles and wrote a book, "Manliness," in which he bemoaned the loss of the virtue of "manliness" in a "gender neutral" society.

Summers, meanwhile, continues to teach at Harvard but lost his position as president in part after a public feud in which West accused him of racism. Summers serves as director of the White House's National Economic Council.

West served as an adviser on Louis Farrakhan's Million Man March and is a personal friend of Farrakhan. He authored two books on race with Henry Louis Gates Jr., who last summer was at the center of controversy after Obama remarked on the Harvard professor's arrest.

Obama's extremist pal slams racist 'American empire'

It was West who introduced Obama at a 2007 Harlem fundraiser, an event featuring about 1,500 people, which served as Obama's first foray into Harlem since he announced his Democratic presidential candidacy.

WND reported that West introduced Obama on stage at the fundraiser after first railing against the "racist" criminal-justice system of the "American empire."

A scan of YouTube clips found West introducing Obama at the fundraiser while stating the "American empire is in such a deep crisis" and slamming the "racist criminal-justice system" and "disgraceful schools in our city."

"He is my brother and my companion and comrade," said West of Obama.

WND found a video that shows Obama taking the stage just after West's introduction, expressing his gratitude to West, calling him "not only a genius, a public intellectual, a preacher, an oracle ... he's also a loving person."

Obama asked the audience for a round of applause for West.

From a young age, West proclaimed he admired "the sincere black militancy of Malcolm X, the defiant rage of the Black Panther Party … and the livid black [liberation] theology of James Cone."

Cone's theology spawned Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's controversial pastor for 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ. West was a strong defender of Wright when the pastor's extreme remarks became national news during last year's campaign season.

In 1995, West signed a letter published as an ad in the New York Times that voiced support for cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, a former Black Panther.

In 2002, West further signed a "Statement of Conscience" crafted by Not In Our Name, a project of C. Clark Kissinger's Revolutionary Communist Party. He then endorsed the World Can't Wait campaign, a Revolutionary Communist Party project seeking to organize "people living in the United States to take responsibility to stop the whole disastrous course led by the Bush administration."

After branding the U.S. a "racist patriarchal" nation in his book "Race Matters," West wrote, "White America has been historically weak-willed in ensuring racial justice and has continued to resist fully accepting the humanity of blacks."

Also in that book, West claimed the 9/11 attacks gave white Americans a glimpse of what it means to be a black person in the U.S. – feeling "unsafe, unprotected, subject to random violence and hatred" for who they are.

"Since 9/11," West wrote, "the whole nation has the blues, when before it was just black people."

Read more: White House economist: 'F--- up' conservative prof http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=118187#ixzz1gWIbnk8T

Old December 15th, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Mansfield, who I believe is a jew, was writing stuff for the American Spectator back in the early '70s, possibly even earlier. Mostly good stuff, TAS hadn't been totally neoconned back then, it still covered more interesting things - art and literature than boring wonk social engineering.

Thread