VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 24th, 2018 #1
frenkel

Arrow How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria

WASHINGTON — The artillery barrage was so intense that the American commandos dived into foxholes for protection, emerging covered in flying dirt and debris to fire back at a column of tanks advancing under the heavy shelling. It was the opening salvo in a nearly four-hour assault in February by around 500 pro-Syrian government forces — including Russian mercenaries — that threatened to inflame already-simmering tensions between Washington and Moscow.

In the end, 200 to 300 of the attacking fighters were killed. The others retreated under merciless airstrikes from the United States, returning later to retrieve their battlefield dead. None of the Americans at the small outpost in eastern Syria — about 40 by the end of the firefight — were harmed.

The details of the Feb. 7 firefight were gleaned from interviews and documents newly obtained by The New York Times. They provide the Pentagon’s first public on-the-ground accounting of one of the single bloodiest battles the American military has faced in Syria since deploying to fight the Islamic State.

Full article:
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/2...ies-syria.html

Sent from my iPhone 8.

Old May 24th, 2018 #2
C. Grady Tucker

Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe they didn't get even one ZOG SOF, much less shoot down any enemy aircraft.

Old May 24th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe they didn't get even one ZOG SOF, much less shoot down any enemy aircraft.
I can't see how not one ZOG green nigger didn't get killed. Maybe the Pentagram just isn't making it public.

Oh well, green nigs are doing a fairly good job offing themselves in all these plane crashes, ship collisions and other stuff lately.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 24th, 2018 #5
Crowe

Seeing as how they lied about every missile hitting its target, maybe they were miserably defeated, and are just lying about it?

Old May 24th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Seeing as how they lied about every missile hitting its target, maybe they were miserably defeated, and are just lying about it?
I think that's the case, personally. ZOG doesn't want us to believe their "operators" are beatable. How would that look for their big 'murkan hero image?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 24th, 2018 #7
SSNP

I find this story hard to believe, we shouldn't take anything zog media puts out as truth.

Thread