VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2017 #381
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Did you know the SF Zionist Pat 88? Every post was about Islam and attacks on Iran Russia Putin, while never anything to say about the kikes.
What gets me the most about SF is that their official position is that jews are a problem, yet they choose to frequently appoint moderators that do not reflect their official positions. For a website that makes official positions, it seems like common sense that the moderators they appoint must also reflect these positions. My only conclusion is that money must be exchanging hands for this to happen.

There are quite a few big donors to SF who rarely ever share their opinions about any serious issues, and more or less just shit post in non-serious topics. Why would anyone donate a lot of money to a website just to shit post in non-serious topics? Are they afraid to expose their beliefs and opinions to criticism from their peers? Maybe they think they're better off shutting up, or shit posting, while privately advocating for moderators like Poison to keep their positions?

Last edited by Crowe; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #382
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
Shows who?
Really?

Old November 23rd, 2017 #383
Vitaly "SND"

I remember this pat 88, also friend of "stormfront russians", big zionist, posted rusophoby and pro jewkraine. I read he is belgian jew. I just found he has gone away.
PO SION: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...62&postcount=6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f22-announcements/ PAT88 sadly has left Stormfront, AFAIK.
PAT88 in stormfront russia: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...1#post12684161
Quote:
No, Norway/Sweden/Finland/Estonia have a much lower % of non-Whites than Russia.

And Scandinavia has some of the best education in the world, specifically Norway ranks in the top 3 in the world in math and science. Belgium has some of the best math courses in the world too, but they are way too advanced for most non-Belgians. Also, Scandinavian countries are the few White countries where Whites have a fertility rate above or equal to replacement rate, while Whites in Russia do worse than most of Europe.

As for moving to Russia, if Byron Jost were still alive he'd probably tell you to forget about it...
PO SION as usual protects zionism, attacks serbs, attacks Mladic. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...9&postcount=13
Quote:
BTW, as long as we are having "zionism" nonsense brought up here, I invite people interested in these topics to check out this
Fundamentally Freund: Israel’s best friend in Europe - Opinion - Jerusalem Post (Bosnian Serb - Israel relations)
and this Israel–Serbia relations - Wikipedia
Interesting stuff. It's helpful to know such things, so as to not get manipulated and misled by petty-nationalism narratives from Balkans, that invoke some "zio-" angle in all of this.

For example, from the "fundamentally freund" article:
Quote:
And yet, it is precisely thanks to this bewildering bedlam, and Republika Srpska’s principled stand, that Israel won one of its most crucial diplomatic victories in recent years.

Back in November 2011, when the Palestinian Authority sought UN membership as a state, the deciding vote on the Security Council belonged to Bosnia. The Croatian and Muslim members of Bosnia’s presidency both supported the Palestinian position, which was hardly surprising given the historic enmity which the two communities had shown to Jews in the past.

Thus, the fate of Bosnia’s vote, and the Palestinian proposal itself, boiled down to the position that would be taken on the matter by Republika Srpska.

Thankfully, the Serbs adamantly refused to back the Palestinian initiative, thereby preventing Bosnia’s presidium from reaching a consensus on the issue. Consequently, Bosnia’s UN representative was forced to withhold support for the Palestinian request, which failed to pass as a result.
Republika Srpska is the Serb autonomy in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Ratko Mladić was the military chief of staff of this very same Republika Srpska from the snippet above.
But serbs are destroying them. Soon probably will delete thread as usual. I hope serbs are not banned after this.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #384
Crowe

^^ That looks like a member of Azov Battalion. I bet one of them offered up their sister to get that nigger to show up and fight as another one of NATO's lapdogs.

Old November 24th, 2017 #385
Serbian_Pride_14x88

Quote:
Shows who?

We Serbs are proud of our heritage , what is not to like about this.

But yea you judeo-krops are jealous of our Aryan godlike looks that you do not have.

Old November 25th, 2017 #386
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
I remember this pat 88, also friend of "stormfront russians", big zionist, posted rusophoby and pro jewkraine. I read he is belgian jew. I just found he has gone away.
I know it's pointless to join any discussion with you, but honestly saying, you speak like a vomit from 2013. As if you were frozen down and got revived just few days ago. Same uneducated imbecile as any novoross scum. Funny thing I remember you were a part of SF'R and travelled across European "NATO" states

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
^^ That looks like a member of Azov Battalion. I bet one of them offered up their sister to get that nigger to show up and fight as another one of NATO's lapdogs.
Strange, I see just a nigger in front of Ukrainian fllag..
... but he certainly reminds me Ayo Benes, the first citizen of Novorossiya

I guess he fits your views, as he speaks out against NATO under Soviet flags:

Old November 25th, 2017 #387
Serbian_Pride_14x88

Quote:
I know it's pointless to join any discussion with you, but honestly saying, you speak like a vomit from 2013. As if you were frozen down and got revived just few days ago. Same uneducated imbecile as any novoross scum. Funny thing I remember you were a part of SF'R and travelled across European "NATO" states

Strange, I see just a nigger in front of Ukrainian fllag..
... but he certainly reminds me Ayo Benes, the first citizen of Novorossiya

I guess he fits your views, as he speaks out against NATO under Soviet flags:

Go spread your zionist lies somewhere else , Orthodox nationalism welcomes anyone fighting against the evil Vatican and NATO led by Jews , many Russians said orthodoxy is what matter and not race. Ayo is a good man who is product of orthodox russian-african love.

Old November 25th, 2017 #388
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Really?
Sure thing.

Old November 25th, 2017 #389
Dominus

I see that Ukrop and ustasha trolls from SF"R" with fake profiles like "Serbian_Pride_14x88" and "Ru88" are at it again.

Old November 25th, 2017 #390
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
You only insult good people and nationalits. like one of jewkraine maidan lovers or stormfront sionists. You even insult Juchkovsky. Juchkovsky is good nationalist, loves russia, supports novorosia, and against rusophobs. He has russian soul and character and is 1000 times better russian and russian nationalist than you, traitor. Good nationalists are for Novorosia with Juchkovsky and Strelkov, not primitive Hitler nacizm and rusophobiya.

stormfront is unbelievable. what is this shit
Richard Spencer says he turns to Israel “for guidance” and as model for the Aryan homeland he wants to create in US
Is this more jewkraine sionism lovers? This is good ally for stormfront russia and ukrs. Maybe he posts there.

Old November 25th, 2017 #391
Serbian

Croat defenders of White Europe

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; November 25th, 2017 at 05:14 AM.

Old November 25th, 2017 #392
Serbian

Old November 25th, 2017 #393
Serbian

Bobby Bandanza you are one retarded philo-semite fag. You know I dont post on that other forum so how can I answer your Neocon garbage?

Old November 25th, 2017 #394
Vitaly "SND"

Don't attack white nations like some zhids. it only make zog happy. Serbs, croat, bosnian are white but their nations under zog. Serbia and Russia old friends, but on other internet sites i know pro russia croat and bosnian who say we are against zog, our government is rusophobics pro nato and kiev junta but we suport russian Novorosia.

Old November 26th, 2017 #395
Erik T. White

Default Stormfront's member/moderator "Poison" attacks VNN!!!!

I was yeah pissed when I saw this from Poison:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1107826-47/

Damn. I can't cut and paste "Poison's" dig.

It is there, however, although it is on the last page of the thread, page 47.

I hate that SOB!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 26th, 2017 at 01:21 AM. Reason: more info, computer glitch

Old November 28th, 2017 #396
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Poison

This SF so called ''moderator'' really deserves a medal for his years of defending jews on there.
Do you have a Stormfront link to that qupte from Little Pissin...ahem...Poison? İ'd like to expand on it.
Hearty thanks!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old November 30th, 2017 #397
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Its one thing to criticize Trump for being kosher, which he is, but to turn around and say you support Hillary Clinton and NATO is retarded as hell. Anyone suggesting that Russia should join NATO is completely fucking clueless. Or a complete shill.
Guys know who else thinks McCain, Clinon and nato are good? this video shows:

the zhid snake who traded Novorosia. good nationalists Juchkovsky and Strelkov and others write this. not many nationalists on english forums, but peopel warned on stormfront also. In the serbia part

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=1347
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=1359
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=1552
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=1862

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN
Putin killed Novorossia.
Quote:
This flirtation with the monarchist feelings of the population. Also, the power builds monuments to Stalin and the Bolsheviks. In fact the current government with Putin are descendants the Bolsheviks . Power of Russian Federation is not Russian and anti-Russian. Power of jewish pro West oligarhs.
Quote:
Putin (Russian oligarchic power) killed all the faithful of the Russian officers and generals, long before the events in Ukraine. Because they could stage a coup and overthrow of the oligarchs and Putin. In Ukraine was the same. He killed all the honest and faithful Russian people and the Russian military commanders. Such as Mozgovoi, Bednov, Dremov etc. Now there are almost no honest military commanders, and only a puppet of the Kremlin. Motorola was not a primary figure, but his time has come.

Putin killed them

Who is Putin?
Quote:
Putin (Russian Federation power - oligarhs) are the first enemies of russian nation and country. Putin power (oligarhs) are puppets of USA sionist world oligarhs. Putin "cold war" with West (USA and EU) is immitation. Russia die... Or power will russian nationalist or will die...
now good nationalists who know are silenced and laughed in "russian" stormfront and in serbian also like Tomislav 14 and roman1, but allow zog propaganda. zhids and sionists on stormfront happy Putin (Shalomov) does to Novorosia . Shalomov and Waltsman patners.

Old December 1st, 2017 #398
Erik T. White

Poison doesn't like the term "White genocide."

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1210715-19/

I can't cut and paste what the SOB said.

But that's one of Donnie's "Stormfront Russia" folks.

The moderator of the SF Russia section!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 1st, 2017 at 04:03 AM. Reason: I didn't....couldn't cut and paste Poison's post

Old December 1st, 2017 #399
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Poison doesn't like the term "White genocide."

I can't cut and paste what the SOB said.

14/88

Erik
Sorry,but i don't understand why you can't copy and paste,you work with a phone,is that different than with a PC?
I ask this because not every one want to go to the ShitFront and leave their IP behind.

Old December 1st, 2017 #400
Erik T. White

I FINALLY can quote what Poison said about White Genocide:

Poison

Quote:
What I call BS is the rather goofy and exaggerated way people like you understand and deploy these concepts, inserting them into every topic and trying to make anything into discussion of conspiracies, like an obsession. As if Jews are only in the Western civilization and not in the Russian one or near Putin, for example. Heck, people who may be his best friends since childhood are Jews. Russia has Jewish organizations, Jewish lawmakers, Jewish pundits (some of the biggest on R.F.TV!), Jewish cabinet members. As for White genocide, it's just a terminology some people use to describe what's going on. I am, personally, not a fan of it. But, it's conceivable that some people might be able to rhetorically deploy this terminology in a smart way without getting too goofy. For example, if someone said : "Under Putin, millions of nonwhites are flooding Russia, he is working to erase borders between R.F. and Central Asia (~70-80 millions), also running a permanent war on 'racism' and 'nazis'. In the very long term, this might end Russia as a White homeland, or a country with White majority, just like is currently happening to U.S. after decades/century of doing this kind of stuff. This is like a genocide - we can call it White Genocide!". This, technically, is rather accurate, there is no conspiracy BS in it, it just describes the facts. Although I would not personally prefer the choice of terminology. However, if they start saying that Putin is doing this because he absolutely wants to genocide Whites, really thinks in that manner in his mind, denying possibilities of other explanations - that is obsessive conspiracies BS. You want to deny that in the West there can exist leaders who simply believe in various toxic ideas, or are just self-serving scumbags who care only about themselves. You allow only Russia the luxury of having such people (as Putin). That is the stupid conspiracy BS.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...2#post14095590

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 1st, 2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: got it!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread