VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2018 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Noteworthy Tv Episodes - Subject Race

Hawaii Five-O

s10e12 - "Tread the King's Shadow"

McGarrett gets more passionate in defense of girl rejecting her white father's advice to run off with native who has impregnated her than in any earlier episode. Illogically the show depicts a white father as 'racist' WITHOUT using the word (this around 1980) for protecting his kind and his roots, and a hawaiian as good for doing same - while race mixing. Completely illogical.

s10e12 - this is the format for tv shows: season 10, episode 12, or s10e12

Old July 24th, 2018 #2
Donncha Dennis

A older show called father murphy had a little house on the prairie type feel to it. I recall this episode about a southern boy who fought in the end stages of the civil war and how he comes to join the klan and how the klan terrorizes some darkies in town. The interesting thing about the episode is while it was against racism it didn't explode with liberal tripe's about omg this white racist kid must be a baby killer!!!!! in fact they never explicitly say the kid is wrong and whats more he never apologizes for his racial outlook and the episode just ends with him being unremorseful. You could never get that out of a episode of the klan or any racially aware white guy today.

Old August 1st, 2018 #3
steven clark

Default Noteworthy Tv Episodes - Subject Race

An episode I recall is from Stargate Sg-1 on season four (2000), The Other Side.
The SG team (which uses a stargate where they travel by wormhole throughout the universe...just to bring you up to speed) gets radio transmission for help from Euronda. A civilization is under attack. Several Eurondans have tried to penetrate the gate to seek help but have died.
The Eurondans claim to have superior technology they will share. Col. Jack O'Neill is willing to go, since the SG team is seeking any kind of technology to fight the Goa'uld, a parasite race who wish to conquer Earth.
The team finds Euronda at war. Their leader welcomes them in an underground bunker. They're under attack by a ruthless enemy, and beg for help.
O'Neill is ready to help, as is Maj. Carter, Daniel Jackson, and Te'uc, an alien fighting the Goa'uld. He's black. The leader is wary, but welcomes Te'uc.

The Eurondans need energy to keep their technology going to fight off their enemies. The surface of their planet is poisoned, and the war has been going on for years. Also, a drone simulator is shown. Jack and Te'uc take over two of them and knock out enemy drones and unmanned bombers.
As SG-1 starts bringing in energy for the Eurondan reactors, Jack is shown a vast bank of cryogenics. Thousands of Eurondans are kept there. Jack notices photos of them, and note...'they're all alike.' That is, they're all white.
Daniel, the historian and archaeologist, urges learning more. When asked about how the war started, the leader evades this, telling how it was like when he was a boy and the enemy attacked.
Also, he needs more fuel for the reactors to fight off a new attack. Then, Jack discovers that the Eurondans began the war...by practicing genocide.
When he shoots down an unmanned bomber, he discovers it is manned...by a black and (maybe) an hispanic. Jack is furious. The leader calls the enemy 'breeders' who were overrunning the planet, and the Eurondans had to wipe them out. Now convinced the Eurondans are racist, Jack holds the shipments of fuel. He and Te'uc, using simulators, shoot down Eurondan fighters so the 'breeder' bombers came make a decisive attack. As the bunker collapses, the leader begs for help, but Jack says no...not to anyone who practices genocide. He and the team escape through the stargate. The leader whines and begs to be allowed to join them. Te'uc happily twists his wrist and brings him to his knees. When the team escape as Euronda collapses, the leader treis to get through, but is destroyed. Jack is satisfied to see him dead.

Long recap, but the story is an example of direct hatred of whites and those of us opposed to multiculturalism. Stargate keeps clear of politics, and since the show is shot in Canada, the cast is 98 percent white, but this is an open assault on anyone being white. The comment 'they're all alike' is what you hear when Jews knock most of flyover country. Also, note the name Euronda...Europe. The leader is shown as cowardly and whimpering when the end comes.
On the commentary, the director and writer make it clear they're out to get Nazis and racists. They also made it a point for Te'uc to humiliate the leader.
Interesting too that the scene where you see the crew of the breeder bomber is colored is barely seen...you have to go on your computer and do a frame by frame to see them. Curious how the director wouldn't be more open about that.
Also, unlike similar episodes on the old Star Trek, there is no effort to see what the other side is like and what caused the war...did the breeders do anything? No, the Eurondans are practicing 'genocide', and that settles it.
I remember an old Star Trek episode where white barbarians are trying to overwhelm the 'Chinks'...it turned out the barbarians were white Americans, and the Chinese started a nuclear war. I remember a lot of Trekkies despise the 'racism' of that.

Reminds me how we jumped into war hearing about weapons of mass destruction or poison gas being used in Syria.

One of the most open TV references to destroying white people I've ever seen.

Old August 1st, 2018 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
I remember an old Star Trek episode where white barbarians are trying to overwhelm the "Chinks'...it turned out the barbarians were white Americans, and the Chinese started a nuclear war. I remember a lot of Trekkies despise the 'racism' of that.
Capt. Kirk tells the Yangs (Yanks) of Omega IV that their Constitution was not written only for them, i.e., White people, but for the Kohms (Communists) and everyone else.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 3rd, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Then there was the "Visit to The Nazi Planet" episode, 'Patterns of Force.'

Old August 3rd, 2018 #6
steven clark

Default Noteworthy Tv Episodes -Subject Race

Note how dashing everyone in Star Trek looks in SS uniforms...even Nurse Chappel is a bit delightful.

It's always curious how Jews denounce Nazis, but can't wait to wear the uniforms. They're really obsessed with it. I remember Mel Brooks, Mr. The Producers, was delighted to be photographed wearing a Wehrmacht cap.

In the book Hollywood Babylon written about Hollywood in the forties, Otto Freidrich noted how Jewish actors loved to play Nazis. They simply couldn't turn a part down. Some, like Conrad Veidt, who played Strasser in Casablanca, demanded his roles always be villainous and the character never win (Werner Klemperer demanded the same when he played Klink in Hogan's Heroes), but Jews just flock to Nazi parts.

It recalls how Kevin McDonald wrote how Hitler was so successful because he took the Jew's ways of domination, used it in his own ways, and turned the tables on them.

Old August 3rd, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Note how dashing everyone in Star Trek looks in SS uniforms...even Nurse Chappel is a bit delightful.

It's always curious how Jews denounce Nazis, but can't wait to wear the uniforms. They're really obsessed with it. I remember Mel Brooks, Mr. The Producers, was delighted to be photographed wearing a Wehrmacht cap.

In the book Hollywood Babylon written about Hollywood in the forties, Otto Freidrich noted how Jewish actors loved to play Nazis. They simply couldn't turn a part down. Some, like Conrad Veidt, who played Strasser in Casablanca, demanded his roles always be villainous and the character never win (Werner Klemperer demanded the same when he played Klink in Hogan's Heroes), but Jews just flock to Nazi parts.

It recalls how Kevin McDonald wrote how Hitler was so successful because he took the Jew's ways of domination, used it in his own ways, and turned the tables on them.
That's not Nurse Chapel in the video. That's Party Secretary Daras, played by Valera Noland. In the episode she was a secret member of the anti-Nazi underground on the planet Ekos.

Of the main Star Trek cast, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and Walter Koenig were jews. De Forest Kelley, James Doohan, George Takei and Nichelle Nichols were gentiles. George Takei is a homo, however.

I think Star Trek producer Gene Roddenberry was a jew too, but I'm not sure. He was married to Majel Barrett, who played Nurse Chapel.

Old August 4th, 2018 #8
steven clark

Default Noteworthy Tv Episodes- Subject Race

I remember how back then, almost every week there was some plot about Nazis...a Fourth Reich anywhere and everywhere. I've noticed that's kind of gone now. For awhile, when the Berlin Wall fell, there were evil East Germans, but that went fast. Much like the old TV show Walker Texas ranger seemed to have white supremacists trying to take over/control drugs/kill off minorities every third week.

Now, I guess they have Trump. He's just too good for them not to use.

Old August 5th, 2018 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I remember how back then, almost every week there was some plot about Nazis...a Fourth Reich anywhere and everywhere. I've noticed that's kind of gone now. For awhile, when the Berlin Wall fell, there were evil East Germans, but that went fast. Much like the old TV show Walker Texas ranger seemed to have white supremacists trying to take over/control drugs/kill off minorities every third week.

Now, I guess they have Trump. He's just too good for them not to use.
The Hebrew History Channel is still doing The Daily Hitler, but that's a whole other subject.

Old October 6th, 2022 #10
James Radov

The X Files; "DRIVE"

Patrick Crump : What kind of name is Mulder anyway?
What is that... like Jewish?

Mulder : Excuse me?

Mulder : I'm sorry about your wife.

Patrick Crump : Sure you are. You and the rest of your Jew FBI.

Moulder; On behalf of the International Jewish conspiracy I need to inform you we are almost out of gas"

Patrick Crump : Hey uh... The Jew stuff. No offence. I mean, a man can't help who he's born to.

Mulder : That was an apology, right? Gee I don't know if I can see to drive, my eyes are tearin' up so bad!

Drive - The X-Files (Season 1, Episode 119) - https://tv.apple.com › episode › drive
An armed man infected with a deadly pathogen climbs into Mulder's car and instructs the agent to keep the vehicle in constant motion.

Old October 6th, 2022 #11
Ray Allan

The older David Duchovny gets, the more he looks like Walter Matthau.

Thread