VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2018 #1
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Default Aging sheboon chimpouts during tennis match

Serena Williams accuses umpire of sexism in US Open loss

Why would anybody care about the old sheboon when they can be more current year and get more SJW points by supporting the nippon-nig?

Old September 9th, 2018 #2
Ironguard1940

Default The obnoxious baboon was fined $17,000 for her chimping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post

Why would anybody care about the old sheboon when they can be more current year and get more SJW points by supporting the nippon-nig?
Serena the she-nig was fined heavily for her chimpout. Nippon nig-good one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ten...cid=spartandhp

Old September 9th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

Everyone has nigger fatigue today--probably even a few niggers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 11th, 2018 #4
James T Kirk
Banned

Old September 11th, 2018 #5
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post

Is that video typical of her games? Forget the whole bit about the umpire, she was literally jumping up and down screaming like a little baby who lost a game of checkers. Totally unprofessional, to say the least.

Old September 12th, 2018 #6
steven clark

Default Aging sheboon chimpouts during tennis match

I detest that thing. like Taki said, 'I like seeing women play tennis, but not a panzer.' There have been rumors she's really steroided up.
There are other rumors she's a tranny, but i don't see any actual proof.

Also, wearing that black outfit really made her look brutish and like a villain.
That being said, it's sad to see a winner booed by people...the rent-a-crowd?
The winner herself is part Japanese part Haitian (what Jap would marry a Haitian? Probably some Americanized dork), and I noted the president of the tennis association commented on this. She's black. It's a comment how niggerized everything has become. The president, by the way, was uneasy attacking Williams, but said the fine was justified.

Monday, Rush Limbaugh made the analogy how this chimpout is exactly how the left reacted when Trump won. Sheer rage and a tantrum. It was a pretty funny monologue.

Old September 12th, 2018 #7
Joe from OH

That thing couldn't pass a 'roid test if its life depended on it. Just like nigger woods-who all the nigger ass kissers are going ape shit, if you will, over now that he can contend again.

Fuck niggers. Fuck nigger lovers more.

Old September 12th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Is that video typical of her games? Forget the whole bit about the umpire, she was literally jumping up and down screaming like a little baby who lost a game of checkers. Totally unprofessional, to say the least.
I propose a name change for the beast. Instead of "serena," how about "Violentchimpoutola." I don't think it's been "serene" since prior to its "birth!!!!" Hell, it probably just about kicked its "mammy" to death. Too bad it didn't. A couple of less niggers in the world would be a good thing.

Old September 13th, 2018 #9
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 13th, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Saw on gab that her coach admitted they were cheating.

This is actually why her fit was so vitriolic.

Nigs expect you not to call them out, and freak out when you do.

Then it's everything but the real reason.

She tried the black card.

She then tried the girl card (while looking like a dude in a dress).

But the real deal is she looked up when she was having trouble beating this girl, and her coach was signaling to her to move in closer to the net.

And Ramos clearly knew that, and, gasp, said it.

Blacks don't actually want to be treated like everyone else.

They want to break rules and throw fits so you don't ever tell them not to break the rules.

Toddlers do this.

Niggers are giant toddlers with high T levels and access to weaponry.

Old September 13th, 2018 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

i dont know why you believe - without evidence - she's on roids when she has a perfectly typical west african build. imagine someone built like her working at DMV, there's a million of 'em

Old September 13th, 2018 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Saw on gab that her coach admitted they were cheating.

This is actually why her fit was so vitriolic.

Nigs expect you not to call them out, and freak out when you do.
the coaches all coach at all times, just as hers said.

she was trying to intimidate half-black opponent as last desperate measure.

since she couldnt use race, she used sex

Old September 13th, 2018 #13
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i dont know why you believe - without evidence - she's on roids when she has a perfectly typical west african build. imagine someone built like her working at DMV, there's a million of 'em

Performance enhancing drugs are as common as table salt in sports. It can become very sophisticated. The Lance Armstrong Tour de France scandal was very complex in its mechanisms.

Very rarely do I see one of these things as well defined as this thing is. If I'm a betting man, I think the thing has been on something for a while. Too much definition and bulk-even for a monkeyess. I'm not a tennis buff, so I don't know what the testing protocols are. But the notion that the tennis establishment wouldn't bend them for this thing isn't much of a stretch.

As for Tiger Woods, he has admitted to having seen some Canadian doctor (name escapes be-begins with a "g") 20+ times to have his blood platelets "spinned". That doctor was later busted for bring in growth hormones over the US/Canuck border. That's good enough evidence for me.

I don't think it's much more of a stretch thinking that this thing is on something (perhaps not "roids") than assuming that any random nigger lacks emotional control and is prone to violent action at any time.

Last edited by Joe from OH; September 13th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

Old September 13th, 2018 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Morautogalou is Full of Balogna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
the coaches all coach at all times, just as hers said.

she was trying to intimidate half-black opponent as last desperate measure.

since she couldnt use race, she used sex
While I agree that her fit throwing jags have more than one purpose, including rattling her opponent, her coach is violating rules by coaching her from the stands.

‘Everybody does it’ is what nig accomplices do to cover their bad behavior. He’s only slightly more honorable than she, since he admitted coaching her in the stands.

Doing so violates the ITF rules for what a coach can do during a match. They state:
“Communications of any kind, audible or visible, between a player and a coach may be construed as coaching."

When he ‘helped a nigga out’ by coaching and then dismissing it as okay, he made a fool of himself times two.

Old September 13th, 2018 #15
Sean Gruber

I think this means the jews abandoned her some time ago.

Behind every nigger stands a line of jew handlers, producers, bookers, drug dealers, etc., ensuring that their colored pet seems like an exemplar of globohomo meritocracy. Think Bill Cosby, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Martin Lawrence, various black niggerball stars, ad infinitum.

When--for whatever reason--the pet is no longer useful, the top-level jew talent drifts away from it. Even assuming no malign intent on the part of the jew handlers toward their former pet, the pet is no longer protected as well as it used to be protected and handled. Sol ain't there no more to write its speeches, to coach it on what to wear, how to act, how to stay out of trouble. The nigger finds that the fixers are gone, or at least that the good fixers are gone.

Then you see the model Huxtable having run-ins with the law, its drunk or drugged mug on the cover of the tabloids. The jews weren't there to save its black ass from itself anymore--because they abandoned it (slowly or quickly).

This happens throughout the la-la-land fantasy industry: Hollywood, music, all media. Jews pick up a whiteskin degenerate or nigger to promote. Then they back away from it and let it fall and crash and burn when it is no longer useful to them, like for example when it's no longer worth the trouble and expense.

So maybe Serena is now starting to unravel in the same way that Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, O.J. Simpson, Bill Cosby, Martin Lawrence, etc. unraveled.

Tiger Woods is a strange case. I think because of his odd support of Trump (Tiger is part-Asian, so he has a few IQ points), the jews have decided to boost him again, to use him to re-run their anti-White game book in golf. Note that Tiger mysteriously came back after being "through" for 10 years -- are the juice juicing him? Also note: Tiger praised Kaepernick's Nike ad in high and astounding terms right after Trump condemned it. The first note of dissension between Tiger and Trump (or Trump's fans). Tiger knows what side his bagel is loxed on, and it may be that he is being led by the hand by a new set of top jew handlers, who are providing him with whatever he needs to "come back" to champion status.

Watching sports, media, entertainment is like Kremlinology used to be. You have to use small clues to figure out who's currently in favor with the jews, and who's out of favor. Call it Kikeology.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; September 13th, 2018 at 01:40 PM. Reason: grammar, addition

Old September 13th, 2018 #16
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
much of a stretch.

As for Tiger Woods, he has admitted to having seen some Canadian doctor (name escapes be-begins with a "g") 20+ times to have his blood platelets "spinned". That doctor was later busted for bring in growth hormones over the US/Canuck border. That's good enough evidence for me.

I don't think it's much more of a stretch thinking that this thing is on something (perhaps not "roids") than assuming that any random nigger lacks emotional control and is prone to violent action at any time.
If you think about getting your car inspected, if you're friendly with the mechanic he'll let you slide on a few things. I don't doubt it's any different with steroid use.

Old September 15th, 2018 #17
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

She has a baby. Would a straight man possibly fuck this beast?

Old September 15th, 2018 #18
Dan T N Ford

Niggers have the strangest body shapes on the planet.................a new variant of fugly!

Old September 15th, 2018 #19
Erik T. White

I think it's very fair to say, IMHO, she has had strength training, not uncommon in even female athletes. There are even women who go in for body building and can bench press quite a bit, so I've heard.

Old September 15th, 2018 #20
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Performance enhancing drugs are as common as table salt in sports. It can become very sophisticated. The Lance Armstrong Tour de France scandal was very complex in its mechanisms.

Very rarely do I see one of these things as well defined as this thing is. If I'm a betting man, I think the thing has been on something for a while. Too much definition and bulk-even for a monkeyess. I'm not a tennis buff, so I don't know what the testing protocols are. But the notion that the tennis establishment wouldn't bend them for this thing isn't much of a stretch.

Quote:
Tiger Woods has long been linked to performance-enhancing drug use, though there has been no evidence to support the accusations against him. The main reason Tiger has been linked to steroids is that he has received treatments from Canadian doctor Anthony Galea — the same doctor who treated Alex Rodriguez and once admitted to smuggling human growth hormone into the United States.
More at: http://larrybrownsports.com/golf/tig...-visits/235319

Thread