Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2016 #1
klarn
Banned

Default Donald Trumps Wall or Bullets, which is cheaper?

The Wall or Bullets, which is cheaper?

All year we have heard about a wall. Why? Bullets are cheaper. The wall will create jobs, but is it really needed? The answer is yes, because our political party's are both filled with politically correct sissy's. So let me get this straight, we can send American troops into every shit filled cesspool of a country around the world to play policeman, but we can't protect our own damn border?

Folks I hope you don't buy this bullshit, given the proper orders our fine military could stop the enemy invasion by stacking up body's riddled with bullet holes before they ever got close to the border. Jim Boui and Davey Crockett are rolling over in their graves. Ask yourself why this invasion is being allowed to continue.

The answer my friends is capitalism and political party's that lust for its money. The secondary motive is to cripple the White vote. These people don't give a damn about America. Corporations who have destroyed America want cheap labor, and politicians seek their votes to give more pork to their money masters.

How soon the Alamo is forgotten! The Klan has been sounding the alarm on the illegal invasion for decades. Isn't it ironic to see it in presidential elections today?Most sheep think we must have a wall to stop it, I say horseshit. Give the boys in uniform the bullets and the orders and it will cease at once.

The time has come to remove our security out of the hands of political hacks and prostitutes for corporations. Enough is enough! Start piling up body's on the border and you get a nice wall of bone and rotting flesh eventually. They will soon get the message. The time has come to separate our Military from the yin yang of 4 year election cycles. The Military and our security should not be a political football. Harvard sissy's born in Kenya should never be in charge of the Government of this land nor our security.

Our security should never be some type of football to be tossed around for votes and cheap labor. Invading Mexico would also stop the problem, this may actually be the best solution. We could then set their wages and hang the problems. These political hacks make me sick, the people who are white who support the rape and destruction of America at the hands of José make me sicker!

Whitey you better wake the hell up, and fast. You will soon be outnumbered. Your votes will soon be worthless. Your children's future will be bleak, and your ancestors blood forgotten. You better get on this train with me, before its too late. We can never piss our children's future away to be politically correct idiots.We must preserve a future for them or die trying.

We can fight them at the border or in our backyards, the choice is yours. Why waste billions on a wall, bullets are cheaper. The wall will be built with your tax dollars. The same people who have caused the invasion will reap the benefits of your tax dollars to build a Wall. They are laughing at how the stupid sheep are going along with their latest way to rape America.

The only justice tyranny deserves is a hemp rope with 13 wraps. A Guatinne may be faster. We don't need a wall, we need true Americans in Government with the balls to protect our country. Nationalism needs to rise. The symbol of the UDWK is a three headed Phoenix rising from the ashes of the second war for independence in 1865. The three heads represent the three K's. The Phoenix represents the rebirth of resistance to tyranny.

We can never give our children's future away for the children of other nations. Maybe when you run out of cheap beer and cigarettes you will join the struggle to restore the White mans Government and God. We don't need bricks and morter folks, we need Bullets, Guts, Ar 15s and men with balls enough to use them.

Awake Arise or be Forever Fallen

Imperial Wizard Waller

UDWK LLC

[email protected]

Old September 22nd, 2016 #2
Roger Bannon

http://www.amerika.org/politics/maro...-x-experience/

Marooned Explorers In A Ruined World: The Generation X Experience

We knew something had fundamentally changed in America when the trucks showed up and workers installed bollards in front of the old bank. In the 1970s, people did not drive cars into banks in any great numbers, but now, this was the new normal.

This began a decade of slow retreat from what we knew to be necessary and real. Graffiti covered everything. Stores installed anti-shoplifting precautions. Airports added layers of security. Crudity and obscenity became the norm in movies, which now showed sex scenes in every film. Schools put in metal detectors and got even more boring.

Generation X citizens were born into the last grasp of a world where everything made sense, and watched as it was gradually eroded in front of them. Adults were crazy, with a few exceptions, their eyes glowing at the thought of jobs, our obedience and politics, but blind to how mundane and pointless everyday life was.

Products began to get mediocre. I remember my neighbor holding on to his old shovel as long as he could. “The wood in the new ones is no good,” he said, “if they don’t use plastic instead, which is worse. And the metal is thin because they could save a buck. Guess some MBA got rich off that idea.”

Government had become comedy too. Talking heads came onto the television, promised impossible things, and women voted for them. The women swung the vote every time, so they were treated like girlfriends by the politicians, who told them pleasant fictions and watched them scurry to the voting booths.

At this point in time it became popular to talk about how bad corporations were. After that, we talked about how bad technology was. Every now and then someone blamed bureaucracy. No one would talk about the issue beneath it all, which is that people had gone crazy and our political system was spiraling out of control as a result.

Every now and then you encounter a real person. They generally have a furtive look, as if they were foreign agents in a hostile land, which they are. Nothing they care about will be understood by the masses. Nothing they see can be shared. Nothing they know is true will be perceived as anything but irrelevant or worse, a self-serving lie.

The real people have been holding on to the idea of civilization for the past four thousand years as lies have piled on lies. The first idea was that there were no people who were better than others; this meant that those who told lies were seen as being as good as those who were truthful. This meant that everyone was safe from judgment, or in other words, safe from reality.

Since then society has been ruled by a series of proxies. Since we cannot choose the best to lead us, we set up some hoops for them to jump through, and reverse logic to conclude that those who jump through the hoops are the best. Real logic: find our best people. Fake logic: the people who do best at this trivial task are our best. The part stands for the whole, the moment supplants the lifespan.

And so we, Generation X, woke up: marooned explorers in a ruined world. No social institution could be trusted. Anyone who was vested or enfranchised in the system was suspect. Every day, the television blarted lies and distractions and almost everyone paid attention so they could signal how obedient they were.

School was like a jail, only more boring. Jobs were more of the same, being interchangeable cogs so that we could be replaced, which meant that everyone did very little real work — involving thinking — and spent most of their time putting repetitive stuff in the right form. Wealth was everywhere, but almost never enough to escape.

We knew that not only was this civilization dying, but it had died, and now our parents and grandparents had left us as a the sacrifice to the Moloch of failure and decay. We were worse than slaves; slaves are valuable. We were the products of our parents’ lust and denial.

And now, thirty years later, we watch the clock tick down in the West. The obviously corrupt, criminal and incompetent candidate Hillary Clinton may or may not have Parkinson’s; that’s a proxy for what we want to talk about, which is that she is vile and possibly evil and in any case, inept and soulless.

No one in public office or a public-facing role in business is competent. They are also all not-good. They follow the trends like the rest, hoping to cash in on the latest mass mania that has obsessed the Crowd because they need it to distract themselves from the yawning abyss, and with their dollars grasped in grubby hands, they control society.

We know — and we have known — that no society can exist by mass rule. Most people, including most with college degrees who think they are super-geniuses, have no ability to make those decisions. But our pretense of being nice guys so our neighbors will buy our stuff demands that we pretend that all of these idiots are Kings and geniuses.

In most ways, our generation has been playing the waiting game. We are waiting for it all to crash. When disorder hits, we can take up weapons without the well-meaning but vapid cops taking us out, or the military acting. We can kill those who need to be killed and put all the fools on planes to Brazil. But not until then. So we wait.

Old September 25th, 2016 #3
Crowe

To defend one's border with lethal force would require the current government in every way, shape and form disappear and be replaced with a Nationalist government.
Unfortunately, that's not ever going to happen in the USA in my opinion. White men have been emasculated by the government, media, education system, and christianity.

You know, its sad and ironic at the same time that White Americans who still have their guns have shown less fight than our White brothers overseas who have been disarmed have. White Americans even with all their testicular fortitude enhancing objects are less men than Whites fighting their governments overseas.

And you know what else? Fuck this country. It's been living hell for Whites since before I was born. I don't feel as if I have any moral obligations or affinity toward this country to preserve it. Niggers can riot, and burn down every major city to the ground and turn them into Mogadishu. If there is no way possible to turn this around then let America serve as a lesson as to why Whites should never pursue a similar system of government ever again. Each man is going to have to decide for themselves whether they're going to go down with this ship, or jump ship and live on elsewhere. I'm not going down with this ship. Call me a pussy if you want, but this country hasn't ever done a fucking thing for me as long as I've been alive.

This song sums up my thoughts about America:

Last edited by Crowe; September 25th, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

Old September 25th, 2016 #4
Roger Bannon

Quote:
You know, its sad and ironic at the same time that White Americans who still have their guns have shown less fight than our White brothers overseas who have been disarmed have.
The multi-cultural propaganda that floods nearly every facet of social interaction makes people believe that everyone embraces that idea. Ostracism is swift to any that voice anything counter to the narrative that we're all equal, the world is fine and progressing towards an even better future if we just hold the course. People lose jobs, friends and/or ties with family are cut over speaking out against the narrative. 'Racist' is the badge those have to wear and no matter how much groveling is done, the badge remains. Obedience to the narrative is so pervasive that it's just not worth the trouble to speak out in public or face to face against the narrative.

One thing Trump has done is show how much support there is against the narrative. Whether he follows through on his promises is up in the air but now the people know that holding an opinion counter to the leftist narrative is not a minority view. If the momentum of the alt-right view continues it should embolden those to voice a counter opinion when needed and defend it because in reality they're in a majority. Truth of facts back the right's position.

You lament that those with guns haven't made use of them. It's not been an option yet and there is no organization to implement an effective goal. There first needs to be an egregious assault on personal liberty. Even then, how would a war be waged on the home turf with family in this day and age? The logistics of a revolution in the vastness of the U.S. is very daunting. Would the wife and kids join the fray? Otherwise where would a safe place for the family of an assault team be is just one concern most would have at the thought of rebelling.

The establishment has done well this time. The candidates they've implemented have polarized the voters into vehemently hating the opposing candidate. Each camp firmly believes that life as we know it will end if the opponent wins. Can Election Day light be the spark of national civil disobedience? I don't think it's out of the question.

Old September 25th, 2016 #5
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Quote:
And you know what else? Fuck this country. It's been living hell for Whites since before I was born. I don't feel as if I have any moral obligations or affinity toward this country to preserve it. Niggers can riot, and burn down every major city to the ground and turn them into Mogadishu. If there is no way possible to turn this around then let America serve as a lesson as to why Whites should never pursue a similar system of government ever again. Each man is going to have to decide for themselves whether they're going to go down with this ship , or jump ship and live on elsewhere. I'm not going down with this ship. Call me a pussy if you want, but this country hasn't done a fucking thing for me as long as I've been alive.
Outstanding truth, Mr. Crowe. If all Whites decided to stop being loyal to and enabling and supporting this clusterfucked country today, it would collapse tomorrow.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 6th, 2017 #6
wickedsugary

Did you know? There is a lot of confusion regarding Trump’s net worth. According to the Forbes 400 ranking list for 2016, Trump is placed at number 156 and is worth $3.7 billion. This ranking is as of December 15, 2016. According to a Fortune study conducted in May 2016, Trump’s worth is $3.92 billion and according to the Bloomberg Billionaire Index, Trump’s worth is around $2.9 billion. What does Trump himself have to say about his wealth? According to Donald Trump, he is worth more than $10.0 billionas of today.

Old October 29th, 2017 #7
WayneW67

Bullets. It also has the benefit of being a permanent solution. It can always reclimb a wall.

Thread