VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2017 #1
N.B. Forrest

Default Flonase Faggots....

Kikes ramming their filth ......

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 15th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Kikes ramming their filth ...... Flonase Commercial #1 - 2016
NB--I could be wrong, but I think, thankfully, that's her mama, lol. She's passing on her old wedding dress.

The dust got 'em all sneezy, so Flonase.

I would not be surprised in the next few years for them to promote parent and child marriage in nose spray commercials, tho.

BTW--I would encourage against Flonase, it can actually give you a flu-like illness believe it or not. For some people it works fine but it's a real waste of money otherwise, that shit is expensive.

Old September 16th, 2017 #3
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
NB--I could be wrong, but I think, thankfully, that's her mama, lol. She's passing on her old wedding dress.

The dust got 'em all sneezy, so Flonase.

I would not be surprised in the next few years for them to promote parent and child marriage in nose spray commercials, tho.

BTW--I would encourage against Flonase, it can actually give you a flu-like illness believe it or not. For some people it works fine but it's a real waste of money otherwise, that shit is expensive.
Upon further review, you could be right. The bit with them looking in the mirror - the tall old one looming over Red, her hands on her hips possessively - makes it ambiguous. Especially since itz Madison Ave. kikes who made the thing.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 16th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Upon further review, you could be right. The bit with them looking in the mirror - the tall old one looming over Red, her hands on her hips possessively - makes it ambiguous. Especially since itz Madison Ave. kikes who made the thing.
Yeah, the hug at the end was a little weird also, I see where you made that connection.

And no shots of the husband....bad luck to see the dress, tho, lol.

They deliberately have weird, ambiguous relationships in tv and movies, where you don't have clearly defined gender or relationships. It's very creepy. This commercial did have a creepy factor.

Old November 27th, 2017 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

LOL The thought didn't even cross my mind when I saw the commercial. Had to see it twice then I read your title (Flonase Faggots) again and it hit me. I definitely don't think it was meant that way.

But you're right, I blame those kikes anyway. FUCK FLONASE! Just blow your fucking nose already!

Old November 27th, 2017 #6
Robert Ransdell

I have never understood how anyone could even consider taking a drug or product like this whose commercial is mostly warning against side effects that makes day-to-day life more miserable?

Then again many people subscribe to the diversity madness and most others tolerate it in silence so the line for stupid is one easily achieved in the present day.

I would prefer this to the commercials that promote that birth control implant, that one is really sick in terms of minimizing the responsibility of women to bring children into the world, of course it is marketed to White women who are "career minded". I recall cringing at those and being dumbfounded at how a women would pursue the device when the commercial states that it can lead to loss of fertility if it malfunctioned.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Thread