VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2006 #21
Carpatheustc

Default Please stay strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
1600 TAA's in MD last night, Kurtz and Sutter distributing.
Stay strong my freind as we also in the UK have been torn apart by this forced multi cultural experiment which is now filling our streets with the blood of innocent decent white people.

A new era is dawning and we must be united and strong as one people.

Let us stand together and fight this cause.

I was recently attacked by a gang of blacks who tried to kill me, somehow i survived, i believe God allowed me to live for one reason.

To dedicate the rest of my existence to the preservation of our wonderful white society.

I determined to spend every waking minute fighting this cause using stealth and intelligence.

God Bless you and your family.

Old January 16th, 2006 #22
Ironguard1940

Default Atta-boys to all who ruined king koon day for the kikes and nignogs

Wow. What the hell? 2500 TAAs put out in FOUR states on king koon day!!! (So far.) What, are you all so racist not to want to honor a communist, plagarizing, racemixing, whoremongering piece of shit that made this country a living hell for White people? How dare you not worship the king on his day!!!

Seriously though, Confederate kepis off to all who gave thosands of White folks our antidote to the jewsmedia's poison on the kikes'/koons' holiest of days.

Personally, I wanted to put out some TAAs as well tonight, but they have not arrived yet. Not to worry, though, the thought police have this whole next week of brainwashing planned for White folks. It's called community learning week, and if you think king koon day is bad, wait till you sit through a whole week of anti-White, koon filled brainwashing, courtesy of the kikes. Oh, there's more. Nigger history month is just around the corner to cram more nignogs down Whitey's throat. By then, TAA #4 will be available to counter the jew lies about their nigger pets. Oh, what fun that'll be. To coin a phrase, "Oh, glory day!!!" :cheers: :box: (Apologies to Rounder)

Old January 16th, 2006 #23
N.E.Rebel

Default Dist. # 3

We here in MA. have been nailed down by bad weather. However, we were blessed this great holiday for f Dr. Zaius,
In memory of Dr. Zaius, tonight 300 TAA's were given to 300 lucky residents in Stoughton Massachusetts!
WAKE UP WHITE MAN!

Hail Victory!

Old January 16th, 2006 #24
retepb

When will #4 be ready and when can we order.

Old January 16th, 2006 #25
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
We here in MA. have been nailed down by bad weather. However, we were blessed this great holiday for f Dr. Zaius,
In memory of Dr. Zaius, tonight 300 TAA's were given to 300 lucky residents in Stoughton Massachusetts!
WAKE UP WHITE MAN!

Hail Victory!
Yet another successful TAA mission executed by our MA Klansmen brothers. Who have distributed thousands of TAAs, all tolled. And according to a Certificate-of-Achievement they received from a national Klan group, they distributed more than 25,000 other WN newspapers and pamphlets in just 12 months in the New England states.

Many thanks N.E. Rebel for chosing TAA, and for keeping us posted on your distributions.

Hey retepb !!! Anyone can order copies of TAA issue #4 now. Alex reports he's working all this week on completing it. Therefore, it should be printed within a week or 10 days. Financial contributions are also needed.

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

50 copies of TAA. . . $8.00
100 copies. . . . . . . $16.00
200 copies. . . . . . . $32.00 (and we pay shipping costs)

No salaries. No profits. All for the Cause.

Old January 16th, 2006 #26
Lisa
Are we having fun yet? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpatheustc
Stay strong my freind as we also in the UK have been torn apart by this forced multi cultural experiment which is now filling our streets with the blood of innocent decent white people.

A new era is dawning and we must be united and strong as one people.

Let us stand together and fight this cause.

I was recently attacked by a gang of blacks who tried to kill me, somehow i survived, i believe God allowed me to live for one reason.

To dedicate the rest of my existence to the preservation of our wonderful white society.

I determined to spend every waking minute fighting this cause using stealth and intelligence.

God Bless you and your family.
How recently?........and were they charged with attempted murder?

Old January 16th, 2006 #27
Ironguard1940

Default It just keeps getting better

2800 TAAs in FIVE states today. WOW!!! Now, this is what a coordinated effort can do. Keep it up guys. :cheers:

Old January 17th, 2006 #28
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
2800 TAAs in FIVE states today. WOW!!! Now, this is what a coordinated effort can do. Keep it up guys. :cheers:

It really is an inspiration, huh?

Soon we will be able to distribute 10,000 papers across dozens of states in a single night!

TAA is still young and it is growing. It's pretty obvious to me (by the number of members/lurkers compared to VNNF pre-TAA)
that it's very effective.

It does not get said near enough, but every single person who supports the TAA outreach project, in whatever form, is worthy of our praise.

I offer my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you.

Old January 17th, 2006 #29
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Great jobs guys, keep up the good work. I look foward to one day being able to see TAA in my driveway!

Old January 17th, 2006 #30
Whirlwind

Atta-boys all around, for all active White men and women! That they had to make a fed holiday, and create a black history month, just shows how far they have to go to get human's to appreciate blacks. Not natural, is it?!

Old January 17th, 2006 #31
Rounder

Default I'm completely out of TAAs

I distributed the last 500 yesterday afternoon in Monett, MO. But not to worry. Alex is working all this week on completing our next edition (issue #4). Therefore, it should be printed within a week or 10 days. And in at least 40,000 copies. So go ahead and mail in your orders and/or financial contributions.

Issue 3 was printed in mid October in 44,000 copies. Then Alex ordered a reprint, with minor changes, which was Issue 3-A, in 26,000 copies on 11 November. Bringing the total to a whooping 70,000 copies.

Issue 1: 10,000 copies
Issue 1A: 11,000 copies
Issue 2: 22,000 copies
Issue 3 and 3A: 70,000 copies

To determine some of the favorable results, I invite everyone to visit the thread entitled: "Chronological Record of. . . .", in this Aryan Alternative Forum. Feast your eyes on the many dozens of jewsmedia "compliments", media interviews with Chain, Alex, and myself; the 9-10 letters-to-editors by VNN'ers published in system newspapers as a result of TAA distributions; TV interview and news broadcast; and the two 1-hour radio talk shows I "appeared" as a guest, etc. None of which would have come about without TAA distributions.

And more importantly, more than 100,000 White families were personally delivered the most persuasive, WN newspaper on the planet - the 16-page, in color, Aryan Alternative newspaper.

TAA effectively EXPOSES THE GD KIKES. And anybody who denies it, is either a GD jew, an idiot, or a deliberate liar.

Sieg Heil !!!

Old January 17th, 2006 #32
Rounder

Default TAA Finance Report. (Life is not good)

Made the 60-mile round trip to post office today. Guess what ?? Not naire contribution or order for TAAs. PO box was also empty 6 days ago when I checked. Not even one lousy, devalued, formerly nigger-handled greasy, Greenspan yankee "federal" reserve one dollar note.

Woe is me. Life is not good. Might just do away with myself and end this GD kike and koon nightmare, once and for all.

B-u-u-u-u-u-t-t. . . . I'll give yaw'll one more chance. . . if yaw'll. . .

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703 (phone and cheer me up).

50 TAAs. . . .$8.00
100 TAAs. . . $16.00
200 TAAs. . . $32.00 (we pay shipping. No profits. No salaries. All for The Cause).

Old January 17th, 2006 #33
texasjeff

Hi Glenn I am going to send you a contribution as soon as I can get a money order. Is there any of the older issues of TAA left that I can receive? Thanks.

Old January 18th, 2006 #34
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjeff
Hi Glenn I am going to send you a contribution as soon as I can get a money order. Is there any of the older issues of TAA left that I can receive? Thanks.
Thanks for your pledge, texasjeff. And welcome to VNNF. Seldom does a new-bee pledge so quickly.

Yes, I'll send you a copy of issues 2 and 3. Include a note requesting them. OK??

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper ???

Old January 18th, 2006 #35
texasjeff

Money order is in the mail. Hope you receive it soon.

Old January 18th, 2006 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Money order is in the mail. Hope you receive it soon.
Many thanks, texasjeff. I hope your example is followed by some of our other new-bees on here.

BTW, be aware there are crypto kikes and other types of anti's on this forum who will try their best to run you new folks off. So hang tough !!!

Old January 19th, 2006 #37
Ron Doggett

I've got to cheat a little since the TAA#3-A thread is closed.
Walter Ring and I distributed 180 TAA-#3-A's in Crewe, VA tonight (Jan. 19) Robert E. Lee's Birthday.
Walter, SA Mann and I had a little fun today in Farmville, VA we all went to here Morris Dees speak at Longwood College. We went to confront him during the Q&A part which we were told by the program organizers would happen, it didn't. So we had to rattle him a bit during his book signing afterwards, I got him to sign the SPLC report with my picture on it, he looked shocked by that and I told him Tom Metzger says hello. He got out of his chair and making a fist gently tapped me saying everyone has a right to speak, after all he said against the pro-Whites on the internet that was a little odd. Walter got him to sign a White Southern Happy Birthday Lee card he made, and SA Mann got his digs in too. The event organizers chased us down afterwards asking for interviews with the school paper which we gave. All in all a fun Robert E. Lee Birthday.

Old January 19th, 2006 #38
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
........during his book signing afterwards, I got him to sign the SPLC report with my picture on it, he looked shocked by that and I told him Tom Metzger says hello. He got out of his chair and making a fist gently tapped me saying everyone has a right to speak, after all he said against the pro-Whites on the internet that was a little odd. Walter got him to sign a White Southern Happy Birthday Lee card he made, and SA Mann got his digs in too. The event organizers chased us down afterwards asking for interviews with the school paper which we gave. All in all a fun Robert E. Lee Birthday.
Mein Gott, Ron you have balls the size of an elephant. I hail your stunning courage and audacity. You lead by example.

I will honor this deed with $100 sent to Rounder to underwrite more TAAs for your VA kameradschaft as soon as my friend Alex Linder says TAA4 is done.

Old January 19th, 2006 #39
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Welcome Texasjeff. I would really love to see TAA make its appearance in the driveways of a goodly number of White Texians. Have you ever done any flyering or mass distributions before?

If you meet with success in Texas, you or anybody else, definitely somebody around here would be willing to underwrite delivery of some extras. Texas is a big state and with a huge population it's currently underserved by TAA.

Old January 20th, 2006 #40
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
I've got to cheat a little since the TAA#3-A thread is closed.
Walter Ring and I distributed 180 TAA-#3-A's in Crewe, VA tonight (Jan. 19) Robert E. Lee's Birthday.
Walter, SA Mann and I had a little fun today in Farmville, VA we all went to here Morris Dees speak at Longwood College. We went to confront him during the Q&A part which we were told by the program organizers would happen, it didn't. So we had to rattle him a bit during his book signing afterwards, I got him to sign the SPLC report with my picture on it, he looked shocked by that and I told him Tom Metzger says hello. He got out of his chair and making a fist gently tapped me saying everyone has a right to speak, after all he said against the pro-Whites on the internet that was a little odd. Walter got him to sign a White Southern Happy Birthday Lee card he made, and SA Mann got his digs in too. The event organizers chased us down afterwards asking for interviews with the school paper which we gave. All in all a fun Robert E. Lee Birthday.

Ron, Walter & SA Mann:

YOU are the kind of activist that make VNN different for me.

I've got nothing truly bad to say about other WN websites, or message forums. I believe they all serve a segment of our racial kinsfolk.

However, the near CONSTANT real world activism that is quite evident here at VNNF makes me damn proud of you guys.

In taking AE's lead, I am sending off another contribution to Glenn in your gentlemen's honor.

It's not much, but damn it, I have to do something to assist!

Closed Thread

Thread