VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2018 #21
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I have little money
send me

Why don't you ask Putin or his buddies to donate some shekels to you? I'm sure such patriots couldn't refuse to help such an obedient prole.

Old March 2nd, 2018 #22
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
Why don't you ask Putin or his buddies to donate some shekels to you? I'm sure such patriots couldn't refuse to help such an obedient prole.
From the state that Putin leads, I get everything I need for a normal life.
And from you I asked for money jokingly. Did you really think that I would take even a penny from a traitor?

Old March 2nd, 2018 #23
Alex Him

Rafting along the Voloma River - The seventh day

0:46 - "August 25 is the seventh day of the travel."

0:53 - "The place for a camp near the river Lavnaoya (left tributary)."

3:10 - Temperature is 10 degrees Celsius. The sky is covered with clouds.

3:50 - This old temporary shelter.

4:53 - "The river Lavnaoya (left tributary)."

6:00 - This is a powerful rift.

7:57 - This is the Lazarevskiy rift.

11:26 - "The village of Vengigora."

12:12 - "Lake Petrovogorskoe."

12:30 - "Lake Sonozero." By area this lake occupies 191 places in Karelia.

12:57 - "The place for a camp on Lake Sonozero."

14:19 - "I sailed today 34.7 kilometers."

14:23 - "In total, I sailed 137.7 kilometers."

Music:

Kai Engel - Cutrains Are Always Drawn
Kai Engel - December
Kai Engel - July
Kai Engel - Rainbow (PON VI)
Kai Engel - Crying Earth
Kai Engel - Harbor

Old March 3rd, 2018 #24
Ru88

Quote:
From the state that Putin leads, I get everything I need for a normal life.
Your requests for normal life are so shy and moderate, probably you don't want to leave permitted location, like a good goy. Patriots of Russia are proud of you

Old March 3rd, 2018 #25
Alex Him

Quote:
Your requests for normal life are so shy and moderate, probably you don't want to leave permitted location, like a good goy. Patriots of Russia are proud of you
Really, I do not want to leave my "permitted location"
I left it only a few times in my life.

When I was a child I was taken to the Sea of Azov

And when I was a child several times traveled to my relatives in a village in the Tambov region.

Finally, I served in the army in the vicinity of St. Petersburg.

I did not leave the Moscow region anymore.

I believe in any country there are the same boring people like me who think that their happiness does not necessarily located more than 5 thousand kilometers from them.

And I do not think that I will be more wise if I see an African elephant than if I see a Zelenograd squirrel.

Old March 3rd, 2018 #26
Alex Him

Rafting along the Voloma River - The eighth day

0:44 - "August 26 is the eighth day of the travel."

0:52 - "The place for a camp on Lake Sonozero."

3:49 - "The Voloma River."

4:03 - This is a former dam.

5:59 - "The Segozero reservoir." The Voloma River was left behind.

6:08 - "I sailed along the Voloma River and along the lakes about 156 kilometers."

6:32 - The traveler decided to sail along the northern shore.

8:50 - The weather is constantly changing. Wind and rain appear and disappear.

9:23 - "Island of Kechen."

10:22 - This is temporary shelter.

13:46 - "I sailed today 37.5 kilometers."

13:52 - "In total, I sailed 175.2 kilometers."

Music:

Before Now - Classical
Sergey Cheremisinov - Don't Lie To Inner Child
Sergey Cheremisinov - The Signals

Old March 3rd, 2018 #27
Ru88

Quote:
Really, I do not want to leave my "permitted location"
I left it only a few times in my life.

When I was a child I was taken to the Sea of Azov

And when I was a child several times traveled to my relatives in a village in the Tambov region.

Finally, I served in the army in the vicinity of St. Petersburg.

I did not leave the Moscow region anymore.

I believe in any country there are the same boring people like me who think that their happiness does not necessarily located more than 5 thousand kilometers from them.

And I do not think that I will be more wise if I see an African elephant than if I see a Zelenograd squirrel.
Such a typical biography of a prole.

Trip to a cheap Soviet resort, probably in Soviet times. Visits to babushka in a village of a neighboring region. Cleaning toilets in St.Peterburg military unit. Sounds like a suicide note.
In the world most richest country in mineral resources...

Old March 4th, 2018 #28
Alex Him

Quote:
Such a typical biography of a prole.

Trip to a cheap Soviet resort, probably in Soviet times. Visits to babushka in a village of a neighboring region. Cleaning toilets in St.Peterburg military unit. Sounds like a suicide note.
In the world most richest country in mineral resources...
I would not change my childhood and my life for anything else, especially your traitor's life.

Old March 4th, 2018 #29
Alex Him

Rafting along the Voloma River - The ninth and the tenth days

0:43 - "August 27 is the ninth day of the travel."

1:03 - All night there was a rain with a strong wind.

2:10 - This is a pagan idol.

5:45 - "Island Pachanshari."

6:32 - "Island Ukonshari."

7:07 - "Island Murdoshari."

7:34 - "Island Shanonshari."

8:20 - "Island Ogmushari."

8:41 - "Lekhtoshari Island."

8:58 - "Island Chepanshari."

10:14 - "I sailed today 26 kilometers."

10:19 - "In total, I sailed 201.2 kilometers."

10:28 - "Here is the place for my camp."

11:38 - "August 28 is the tenth day of the travel."

16:58 - "I sailed today 21 kilometers."

17:03 - "In total, I sailed 222.2 kilometers."

17:16 - "Settlement Velikaya Guba"

Music:

Kai Engel - modum
Kai Engel - Somnolence
MOYA Ptica - май_ноябрь
MOYA Ptica - море в тебе

It's all about Rafting along the Voloma River

Old March 5th, 2018 #30
Ru88

Quote:
I would not change my childhood and my life for anything else,
Kaspar Hauser would speak likewise.

Old March 5th, 2018 #31
Alex Him

Quote:
Kaspar Hauser would speak likewise.
How to name a person who is trying to convince another person that his childhood was terrible without knowing anything about it?

In my opinion, such a person or an idiot who can not understand that he does not have the necessary information for conclusions, or a scoundrel trying to discredit the childhood of another person.

Old March 6th, 2018 #32
Ru88

Quote:
How to name a person who is trying to convince another person that his childhood was terrible without knowing anything about it?

In my opinion, such a person or an idiot who can not understand that he does not have the necessary information for conclusions, or a scoundrel trying to discredit the childhood of another person.
No, my friend. It's a true idiocy when an arrogant person like you doesn't want to see the point of view of other person. I didn't try to mock your childhood, neither I'm proving you're a loser, although you might likely be one. Whether you had a childhood of a prole or not, most kids like you would say same stuff, people used the childhood and feel nostalgia, so it's not an argument. Honestly speaking, life of lots of kids in Russia was and is still worse, but you level is just a poverty of a modest slave in a robbed country.

Old March 7th, 2018 #33
Alex Him

Quote:
No, my friend. It's a true idiocy when an arrogant person like you doesn't want to see the point of view of other person. I didn't try to mock your childhood, neither I'm proving you're a loser, although you might likely be one. Whether you had a childhood of a prole or not, most kids like you would say same stuff, people used the childhood and feel nostalgia, so it's not an argument. Honestly speaking, life of lots of kids in Russia was and is still worse, but you level is just a poverty of a modest slave in a robbed country.
Perhaps for you the opinion of any person on any issue is important, but my life has taught me a different attitude to people and their opinions.

I realized that all people have different levels of intelligence and a unique personal pattern of knowledge in all areas, and they sometimes have their reasons to tell other people false information.

And so for me your opinion about my childhood and my life about which you do not know anything have no any value.

Old March 11th, 2018 #34
Ru88

Quote:
And so for me your opinion about my childhood and my life about which you do not know anything have no any value.
Don't worry, your poor childhood and boring life have no value in this convo. What matter is most putinotards of this forum would never want to live in such conditions in Russia.

Old March 13th, 2018 #35
Alex Him

Quote:
Don't worry, your poor childhood and boring life have no value in this convo.
You are either an idiot or a scoundrel. I have already explained to you why this is so.

Quote:
What matter is most putinotards of this forum would never want to live in such conditions in Russia.
This is their business where they want to live.

Old March 14th, 2018 #36
Ru88

Quote:
You are either an idiot or a scoundrel. I have already explained to you why this is so.
What did I say wrong? You childhood looks poor due for normal life standards. You may have happiness or nostalgia, but none of it matters. Maybe if Russia wasn't looted,you could post better pics and have not such depressive life stories.

Quote:
This is their business where they want to live.
Why don't you recruit more putinotards of this forum to move and stay in Russia? let them see by themselves.

Old March 16th, 2018 #37
Alex Him

Quote:
What did I say wrong? You childhood looks poor due for normal life standards. You may have happiness or nostalgia, but none of it matters. Maybe if Russia wasn't looted,you could post better pics and have not such depressive life stories.
The clever person is silent about what he does not know. You do not know anything about my childhood, but you continue to discredit it in every possible way.
From which I conclude that: You are either an idiot or a scoundrel.

Quote:
Why don't you recruit more putinotards of this forum to move and stay in Russia? let them see by themselves.
No one forbids them to come to Russia and see for themselves what is happening here.

Old March 16th, 2018 #38
Ru88

Quote:
The clever person is silent about what he does not know. You do not know anything about my childhood, but you continue to discredit it in every possible way.
From which I conclude that: You are either an idiot or a scoundrel.
It doesn't need to be a professor to understood you come from poor stratas of Russian society, regardless of the fact that such a poverty is considered to be the norm in Russia.

Even your work of a pro-government troll on this dead site characterizes you as a loser

Quote:
No one forbids them to come to Russia and see for themselves what is happening here.
Why don't you recruit them here actively?

Old March 17th, 2018 #39
Alex Him

Quote:
It doesn't need to be a professor to understood you come from poor stratas of Russian society, regardless of the fact that such a poverty is considered to be the norm in Russia.
Apparently I should be the son of an oligarch who robbed Russia so that you began to treat me with great respect.

Quote:
Even your work of a pro-government troll on this dead site characterizes you as a loser
I have only one question:
Why such a favorite of luck as you pay your precious attention to such an insignificant person as me?

In my opinion you should fight with some successful and dangerous Putin's troll, and leave me alone.

Quote:
Why don't you recruit them here actively?
Why recruit someone if they can do it themselves?

Old March 18th, 2018 #40
Ru88

Quote:
Apparently I should be the son of an oligarch who robbed Russia so that you began to treat me with great respect.
But if I was a sort of Putin's oligarch who robbed Russia - wouldn't you name me a patriot?

Quote:
In my opinion you should fight with some successful and dangerous Putin's troll, and leave me alone.
Well, maybe I'm curious what is the final goal of such a loser from Olgino, who posts Kremlin and communist propaganda in a Nazi site all day all night.

Quote:
Why recruit someone if they can do it themselves?
However they can open and read RT, Kremlin.ru or another trashcan by themselves, but you're reposting that nonsense manually. Try to invite them more to Russia

Thread