VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Commutation of Sentence Letters for Matt Hale

Please write to Trump and don't ask for a Pardon for Matt. The correct term is 'commutation of sentence.'

Content below can be cut and pasted. Please add the date to the top right-hand corner. Thank you!

President Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20500

I am writing to you in the hopes that you will take the time to look into the unusual sentence being served by prisoner, Matt Hale. He was sentenced to 40 years for a crime in which he remains the only victim. Matt Hale will soon be asking you for a "Commutation of Sentence". I am asking that you grant his request.

Matt Hale is by any definition, a political prisoner within the Federal prison system. He has spent over 13 years in solitary confinement for having thoughts considered by some to be politically incorrect.

Matt Hale is not only an educated lawyer, but also a classical violinist. He is suffering in solitary due to his opinions and a paid informant, paid by his own government. This can all be validated upon researching his trial transcript. There was never a crime or a victim and never any action taken to commit a crime.

If you will read his trial transcript at freematthale.net I am sure you too will agree that Matt is a victim of a sinister system that will do everything possible to silence dissent. Matt’s trial began April 7, 2004, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division, Case Number 03 CR 11.

Matt Hale is currently in solitary at the maximum Federal prison in Florence, Colorado, miles away from his family. One is left to question our much-touted Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press.

Please free Matt Hale #15177-424, U.S.P. – Max., P.O. Box 8500, Florence, CO 81226-8500

Thanking you in advance,
(signature)_______________________
Name
Address

Thread