Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2009 #1
varg

Default WN youtube propaganda

Someone should put a WN video on youtube.com .. except put the first frame a photo of the moon to use as the preview image and name the title "LCROSS Moon Bombing Results" it would probably get a high view count (by whites mostly)

Old October 9th, 2009 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Someone should put a WN video on youtube.com .. except put the first frame a photo of the moon to use as the preview image and name the title "LCROSS Moon Bombing Results" it would probably get a high view count (by whites mostly)
I think youtube pulls an image from somewhere in the middle of the video for the preview image. There might be a way to set it to a frame of one's choosing.

Old October 9th, 2009 #3
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I think youtube pulls an image from somewhere in the middle of the video for the preview image. There might be a way to set it to a frame of one's choosing.
I put up propaganda, and place them as video responses to popular videos. But yours seems like a better idea.

Here's a quick one I did, nice and simple.

Old October 9th, 2009 #4
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Nah you can pick which frame youwant to use as the preview image..

Usually it lets you choose from 3 images taken from the video: one from the first frame.. one from the middle.. one at the end

Mark Faust used to do this with his videos.. he'd show an attractive woman in the first frame then cut into his clip.. Very effective I think. The same could work with the moon bombing, or whatever current event is going on.

Old October 9th, 2009 #5
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes View Post
I put up propaganda, and place them as video responses to popular videos.
Yeah I did the same thing pretty much.. I would make a video response to videos with a high view count with just a random video somewhat relevant to the original poster.. They would accept the video response.. Then I would add a bunch of annotations to my video showing black crime statistics, etc, after they already accepted it. Heh

Old October 9th, 2009 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Nah you can pick which frame youwant to use as the preview image..

Usually it lets you choose from 3 images taken from the video: one from the first frame.. one from the middle.. one at the end

Mark Faust used to do this with his videos.. he'd show an attractive woman in the first frame then cut into his clip.. Very effective I think. The same could work with the moon bombing, or whatever current event is going on.
I didn't know that. Thanks.

Old November 19th, 2009 #7
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
I put up propaganda, and place them as video responses to popular videos. But yours seems like a better idea.

Here's a quick one I did, nice and simple.

YouTube - Dear White Man: You Will Die
it appears the youtube liberal pulled your vid down

Old November 20th, 2009 #8
Johnny James

Yes, they did. I guess it was too overt. Gotta be more subtle.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabwest1.../2/E0J9c8rnZ9A

My channel is still up, though. Adding to it slowly.

Thread