Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2008 #1
Sax N. Jackson

Default New From Colorado

Thanks for allowing me in. I'm an ultra independent white, Christian (non-Judeo-Christian), Bible believing, opinionated, separatist, man. I'm always on the look out for like-minded individuals and seek solid fellowship but I trust nobody so real friendships rarely come to fruition. It's a curse...I know.

I believe that the Bible calls for racial separation. I believe in the two seedline doctrine rooted in Genesis 3:15. I believe that the Kenites (sons of Cain) are found in those calling themselves "Jews" today (Ashkenazi Khazars). I don't believe these people have any relationship whatsoever with biblical Israel. I believe that true Israel is found in the Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, and kindred peoples of earth.

I believe that we're headed for the climax of this earth age and that the events spoken of in the book of Revelation are eminant (edit: imminent). I reject the false "rapture" doctrine and believe that Whites and specifically White Christians will be the target of the Antichirst's wrath. I believe in preparing for some rough times ahead by seeking biblical knowledge and strengthening my faith; by stocking up on long shelf-life food (a couple of year's worth); by acquiring guns and ammo while it's still "legal" to do so; and my generally preparing for all possible future scenarios.

I don't know if I will fit in here or not. I'll know soon enough depending on the sorts of responses I get.

Old November 4th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Welcome, earthling. You exhibit unusually good spelling for your ilk. Except for 'eminant.' You mean imminent.

im·mi·nent /ˈɪmənənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[im-uh-nuhnt]
–adjective
1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.

Old November 4th, 2008 #3
Sax N. Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Welcome, earthling. You exhibit unusually good spelling for your ilk. Except for 'eminant.' You mean imminent.

im·mi·nent /ˈɪmənənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[im-uh-nuhnt]
–adjective
1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.
You are correct. Not only did I misapply the word "eminent" but I mispelled it as well. If I'm to have two "whammies" it may as well fall within a couple of millimeters of one another. However, in a roundabout or unorthodox way, the word "eminent" could still apply.

Quote:
Eminent:

1 : standing out so as to be readily perceived or noted : conspicuous
2 : jutting out : projecting
3 : exhibiting eminence especially in standing above others in some quality or position : prominent
Thanks for the welcome.

Thread