VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 7th, 2013 #41
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
I am unsure of your point.
Did he let you post in the open forums because he was pressured into it?
Yes, pressured by me. I pointed out the hypocrisy of fascists trying to disparage my ethnic group as unintelligent while being afraid to let me debate them without restriction.

Old April 7th, 2013 #42
Armstrong
Banned

That sounds more like an 'appeal to reason' than pressure.

Old April 7th, 2013 #43
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Yes, pressured by me. I pointed out the hypocrisy of fascists trying to disparage my ethnic group as unintelligent while being afraid to let me debate them without restriction.
Alright, Valdez. I will respond to you on this one.

For the record, I don't consider all beaners "unintelligent". Hell, I don't even consider them unintelligent in general. That is not my issue with beaners, and never has been.

In fact, I actually respect the work ethic (as a whole) your people have (traditionally) as well as family values (traditionally). I will say that the younger generations of beaners are shitheads, but no more so than the younger generation of whites, niggers, or chinks.

Multi-culturalism is bad for ALL the races, as it erases racial identity and heritage. Unfortunately, the younger generations have bought into the lie to the detriment of all.

Fuck jews, and their lies.

I just wish that you would admit it, for in there, we could actually find common ground.

Old April 7th, 2013 #44
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Alright, Valdez. I will respond to you on this one.
Stupid hillbilly, no one is talking to you, least of all me, after your attempts to act as a government informant.

Old April 7th, 2013 #45
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Oh well, not everyone is principled. Oh well.

Old April 7th, 2013 #46
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Oh well, not everyone is principled. Oh well.
You're the least principled, snitch, trying to inform on members by reporting lies to military authorities. You're a government informant who tries to silence opponents through false reporting. You're not just a fascist, but a hypocritical fascist.

Old April 7th, 2013 #47
Kelley

Quote:
Not once have I ever considered injuns as a whole unintelligent. Certain groups are dumb as doornails... but in general I get along with injuns. My landlord was born down on the Flathead Res... and he knows my politics. I also go down there occasionally. The road that the PLE will be adopting is on the Res.

You really do get pretty paranoid.

Old April 7th, 2013 #48
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
You most likely presented a reasonable position, because I know damn well there is no way you could pressure Jack Boot into anything.

I consider him a friend of mine, have made no bones about it here and there are very few in that category in WNist circles.

Considering the opinions of SF on this forum, surely no one will misconstrue my statement as name dropping by any stretch of the imagination.

Old April 7th, 2013 #49
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Not once have I ever considered injuns as a whole unintelligent.
I'm flattered.

However, your fellow fascists repeatedly emphasize the unintelligence of Mexican and Central American immigrants as well as U.S. Indians.

Old April 7th, 2013 #50
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
You're the least principled, snitch, trying to inform on members by reporting lies to military authorities. You're a government informant who tries to silence opponents through false reporting. You're not just a fascist, but a hypocritical fascist.
Sounds like a serious accusation. Do you have proof that I'm on the Government's payroll, or a snitch for the Government?

You may want to re-word or edit that, shitskin.

Old April 7th, 2013 #51
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Sounds like a serious accusation. Do you have proof that I'm on the Government's payroll, or a snitch for the Government?

You may want to re-word or edit that, shitskin.
We have proof in your own words that you tried to snitch on me to government authorities, falsely reporting me as a racist posting on VNN Forum...government informant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
My, my, my....What an interesting conversation my husband had with a JAG officer in Hawaii today. Merry Christmas, "Valdez".
Quote:
He's a prosecutor in the legal department. He cut our conversation off, as he informed me that discussing anything further, or in more detail, he would be duty bound to launch a criminal investigation for violations of Article 134 of the UCMJ.

Old April 7th, 2013 #52
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
We have proof in your own words that you tried to snitch on me to government authorities, falsely reporting me as a racist posting on VNN Forum...government informant.

Prove it.

I never used your name, your user name, your avatar, your signature block, your ethnicity, your race, or any of the specific things that you have said.

Merely inquiring if a member of the USMC posting as a full member of an officially designated "Hate" site (by the SPLC and ADL) would be against the UCMJ, Article 134, is NOT snitching *you* out in any way, shape, or form.

Get your facts straight, private. You just made a serious accusation against me, based on your own lies and/or misconception of what actually transpired.

Retract or prove that I informed the USMC of "N.M. Valdez" posting on VNNF, and was somehow compensated by the "Government" for my actions as a snitch and/or informant.

Old April 7th, 2013 #53
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Prove it.

I never used your name, your user name, your avatar, your signature block, your ethnicity, your race, or any of the specific things that you have said.

Merely inquiring if a member of the USMC posting as a full member of an officially designated "Hate" site (by the SPLC and ADL) would be against the UCMJ, Article 134, is NOT snitching *you* out in any way, shape, or form.

Get your facts straight, private. You just made a serious accusation against me, based on your own lies and/or misconception of what actually transpired.
I'm going by what's been said in this post. Of course, if Anal Rammer is lying, feel free to let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Let me explain how this works. My husband called your JAG. Captain Robinson was who he told about his nephew having these racist views.

Captain Robinson told my husband to stop, or he would be duty bound to prosecute.

You are not invisible. You have put yourself out. It's your own doing. Keep pushing. How does Leavenworth sound?
This phone call to government authorities and lie about a "nephew having these racist views" is the act of informing that I referred to.

The reference to "Leavenworth" is an insinuation that I will be incarcerated in a federal prison as a result of this snitching.

Quote:
Retract or prove that I informed the USMC of "N.M. Valdez" posting on VNNF, and was somehow compensated by the "Government" for my actions as a snitch and/or informant.
Who said that an informant has to be compensated by the government to be an informant?

Old April 7th, 2013 #54
Kelley

Quote:
I'm flattered.

However, your fellow fascists repeatedly emphasize the unintelligence of Mexican and Central American immigrants as well as U.S. Indians.
I'm libertarian, not fascist. /facepalm

Old April 7th, 2013 #55
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
I'm libertarian, not fascist. /facepalm

Oh, wow. No, while libertarianism is European in origin, that's where the similarities with fascism end. Libertarians were originally anarchist radicals in the nineteenth century, with the word "libertarian" first recorded as being used in a political context by the French anarchist Joseph Dejacque.

You couldn't be any closer to authoritarian. And regardless of whatever kind of label you want to use, you're dodging the question of why you won't post a thread about me being unbanned.

Old April 7th, 2013 #56
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I'm going by what's been said in this post. Of course, if Anal Rammer is lying, feel free to let us know.

This phone call to government authorities and lie about a "nephew having these racist views" is the act of informing that I referred to.

The reference to "Leavenworth" is an insinuation that I will be incarcerated in a federal prison as a result of this snitching.

Who said that an informant has to be compensated by the government to be an informant?
And once again, I never "snitched" or "informed" about you in any way, shape, or form, and your quote proves it.

I posed a theoretical (on my part) situation to a JAG officer. The result was, "Stop talking or I will have to investigate" for violations of the UCMJ.

How is that "snitching" or "informing" the government on *you* in any way, shape, or form, shitskin?

Answer: It isn't.

You have made a completely inflammatory and untrue allegation against me, and I want you to retract it by editing your posts.

I never informed anything, merely inquired about the legality under your governing law (UCMJ) for a completely fictional member of the UCMJ, without EVER implicating you in any way, shape, or form.

In other words, I asked a question, and got an answer straight from the horses mouth. Consider it a "Wiki" answer from the subject matter experts. You don't like that answer.....fuck off, not my problem.

Old April 7th, 2013 #57
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
You have made a completely inflammatory and untrue allegation against me, and I want you to retract it by editing your posts.
Nigga, I ain't retracting shit.

If I called up the FBI and asked a "hypothetical" question about a member of VNN Forum's plot to firebomb a Jewish synagogue, I wouldn't squeal with anger and demand a retraction if someone called me a government informant.

Old April 7th, 2013 #58
Kelley

Quote:

Oh, wow. No, while libertarianism is European in origin, that's where the similarities with fascism end. Libertarians were originally anarchist radicals in the nineteenth century, with the word "libertarian" first recorded as being used in a political context by the French anarchist Joseph Dejacque.

You couldn't be any closer to authoritarian. And regardless of whatever kind of label you want to use, you're dodging the question of why you won't post a thread about me being unbanned.
Right...I'm so authoritarian that I don't want the government to get involved in anything at all.

You do realize that that is as far from authoritarian as you can get...

You want me to try to get you reinstated at SF, then you go and say nonsensical stuff like that. /facepalm

Old April 7th, 2013 #59
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Nigga, I ain't retracting shit.

If I called up the FBI and asked a "hypothetical" question about a member of VNN Forum's plot to firebomb a Jewish synagogue, I wouldn't squeal with anger and demand a retraction if someone called me a government informant.
I never mentioned "VNN", you user name, or ANYTHING about *you* specifically or even indirectly. Can you prove that I did?

Answer: NO

You have made an accusation that I am a Government Snitch and a Government Informant.

Prove it, or retract it.

Thus far, you haven't proved jack shit. *edit* beyond me inquiring about the legalities of a member of the USMC posting on an officially designated "hate" site (per SPLC and ADL) as a full member - and if that was against Article 134 of the UCMJ.

If anything, you should be banned from this site, because what you are doing is actually ILLEGAL and breaking the laws that you are governed by.

Old April 7th, 2013 #60
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Right...I'm so authoritarian that I don't want the government to get involved in anything at all.

You do realize that that is as far from authoritarian as you can get...

You want me to try to get you reinstated at SF, then you go and say nonsensical stuff like that. /facepalm
Organized government isn't the only source of authoritarianism under capitalism; capitalists themselves act as independent sources of hierarchical authority.

I think the problem with asking you to advocate the reinstatement is your idea that opposing viewpoints should be casually dismissed with "facepalms" rather than debated.

Thread