VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 8th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Talking NIGGERS fight each other at Disneyland in CA***VIDEO AT SOURCE LINK***

Quote:
A brawl broke out at Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland in Anaheim California. The fight occurred on July 7th and involved two families who were involved in a dispute for reasons that are currently unknown.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/fight-disneyland/

A sheboon gitz reel hirt!!!!!!!

Old July 8th, 2019 #2
notmenomore

niggers gonna nig, nig, nig...

Old July 8th, 2019 #3
Susan

Look at the size of those cows. My god. And who is that scrawny shit with the blue backpack who keeps getting in the middle of the niggers. I'm surprised they didn't turn on him and beat him to a pulp.

What Whites should do when niggers start brawling with each other is to vacate the area and let the niggers beat each other to a bloody pulp. Contact the police but do not intervene. Niggers will all turn on Whitey when given the opportunity.

And Whites need to pay close attention to the nigger in the red shirt who was incapable of getting himself under control. He just kept going after everybody, male or female, with the same viciousness and intensity. This is the natural temperament of the black male.

Learn your racial lessons Whites!!! Keep your distance from them, especially once they start fighting or showing any signs of violence.

Walt Disney is probably rolling over in his grave when he sees what his dream has been turned into by the jews.

Old July 8th, 2019 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

The happiest place on earth? Brutal brawl breaks out between a family at Disneyland in shocking video which captures a man beating a group of women after one spits in his face

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o=taboola_feed

Old July 8th, 2019 #5
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Look at the size of those cows. My god. And who is that scrawny shit with the blue backpack who keeps getting in the middle of the niggers. I'm surprised they didn't turn on him and beat him to a pulp.

What Whites should do when niggers start brawling with each other is to vacate the area and let the niggers beat each other to a bloody pulp. Contact the police but do not intervene. Niggers will all turn on Whitey when given the opportunity.

And Whites need to pay close attention to the nigger in the red shirt who was incapable of getting himself under control. He just kept going after everybody, male or female, with the same viciousness and intensity. This is the natural temperament of the black male.

Learn your racial lessons Whites!!! Keep your distance from them, especially once they start fighting or showing any signs of violence.

Walt Disney is probably rolling over in his grave when he sees what his dream has been turned into by the jews.
Quietly set down a box of sticks with nails in them, then sneak off and watch the fun escalate.

Old July 16th, 2019 #6
WayneW67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

All niggers do is ruin things. They're violent the minute they're born.Its not only amusement parks, but malls too. anywhere a nigger can congregate the nigger will destroy

Old July 21st, 2019 #7
Olaf Menes

Disney is now a degenerate corporate sewer now anyways. Always about the money. Pay 100 bucks a person to wait hours to get into one attraction? I would rather crack a good German Lager on a broken down boat with a fishing pole in our hands than subject a kid to the vile bowel movement disney has become.

They are unrecognizable from Micky Mouse and Daffy Duck. They even have Queer characters IN KIDS CARTOONS.

Old July 21st, 2019 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

These fine upstanding niglitarians figured they would put on a show for us to thank us for our tax money they used to go to Disneyland.

Thread