Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2011 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Persians? The inhabitants of Iran, then and now. Who is confident enough to clarify?

I recently read someone state their position (I believe on Kevin MacDonalds degraded blog, degraded because he has censored talk of violence AND removed the thumb up/down rating system in comments), that one of the other Latin countries, Greece, is completely genetically different today from the Greece of antiquity, now completely mongrelized by 'mobs of muds' as he put it.

I also wonder this very same question in regards to the original Persians and inhabitants of Iran. Now, I am 28 (just turned). I've realized I've met two women in my 10 years of adulthood who claim to have Persian heritage, who, for whatever credits this may strike against me here and brand me race traitor, were rather quite stunning in their physical structure. Very tall, very full-chested (and not sagging or unhealthy looking in the nude). Before I go any further in claims of "P.E., you trace traitor, GTFO", I should probably say I question my place on such a site as this:

I, myself, bear an Italian name, and descend from an Italian paternal grandfather (of which his father was off the boat into America in the 1800s) with green eyes and very light light, straight, long, flowing brown hair (I still have pictures of the man in his WWII service), a maternal grandfather who is straight out of Bavaria, 6'9" tall, blue eyes and blond hair, yet, both of my grandmothers had brown eyes, both claimed 'Italian' ancestry, similar light complexions, the paternal grandmother had auburn hair, the maternal grandmother was a very very dark brunette, almost black (very similar to the descriptions I've read of Napoleons hair), yet it was naturally straighter than any of the other 3 grandparents (and this particular characteristic has baffled me to no end).

So, for all intents and purposes, I must take no sides on genetic lines, other than those many obviously take now, we 'Sons of Europa'; I know that I am at best that, a hodge-podge of Europe as many are, and at worst, well, I think I'll go shave after I'm done with this post, as the day is about to begin.

I've always been interested to see peoples with brown hair and brown eyes who are genuinely of the west, of the European family. I, thankfully, do not have the Jewish rat face, nor the kinky hair, as neither do any ancestors I've combed over in all pictures I could find. Nonetheless, with brown hair and brown eyes, let us say I am more meticulous about grooming and keeping a clean-shaved face to avoid any possible swarthy categorization. I have noticed however, that the brown of my eyes is lighter than other browns (say that of niggers or Amerindians I've seen, who are truly brown/dark brown in the iris), and according to my mother, when I was born and for a brief period, my eyes were blue, and changed to brown (I've heard this is common?, and if so, I assume completely non-existent among non-whites?).

I realize, that particular grandmother very much resembled these Persian women, or Greek? Or something? She has damned French names in some of her own ancestry. MUTTS I TELL YOU!

Of these two women I was acquainted with briefly, one claimed she was of Persian descent, the other an 'Iranian father and mother', and they both had strikingly similar bodies, and both were here in America, visiting from Australia, where they grew up. Hmmm, maybe this is more particular to 'Persians' in Australia being more preserved.

While their eyes were brown and they were brunettes, their nipples/areolae as well as were as pink/red as mine or any descendant of a Europe.

In this, I was quite shocked. The first time I thought she was an anomaly, as I was then, (and only slightly less now), ignorant on the subject of genetics. I saw this quite striking, seemingly-white woman, tell me she is Iranian (to which I first said "what?"), and she took off her top, and I could not tell the difference between her bosom and that of any German, or French, or whatever woman of European descent I've seen: absolutely pink.

The second woman, which I encountered a year later, seemed to be almost genetically copied from the previous, in fact, was even more immaculate in her physical structure. Atop all of that, they were rather intelligent, in the feminine aspect of intelligence that is; very caring, very loyal, and cared less for trivial things that many of that young 20's age group of females fall for caring about (they were a bit more practical about their choices of interest than out of vanity-marketed sucker considerations so many young white women eat up in this epoch).

No, these were not prostitutes, but just women of my age who I'd become acquainted with and enjoyed my company and person outside of the social circles we'd become acquainted through, both being slightly younger by 1-3 years.

Yet I look back now, having become more curious on race and history; as I was less then, I admit, then I was of the 'young 20's' category, more interested in fraternizing on the basis of 'as long as she's white'. I was oblivious of history at that time, and of race for that matter. Then, my interest and care extended as far as me saying "I'm Italian", when in the true sense I know that Italian-Americans are mostly anything but that of Italian culture in their idols and ways; and for this I scoff at my own family who still say now as I said then the words "I'm Italian"; these people know opening a jar of Ragu like the back of their hand, but couldn't discern Verdi from Yanni or even John Tesh if their life depended on it.

Now, are these women among the few carriers of the copied genetics of the original Persians, and those calling themselves such today are just Muslim swamp that has overrun that territory?

These women certainly didn't look like Ahmadinejad; and, I'm assuming if we had a factual pie chart of the nipple colors of modern 'Persians', most are probably brown, no?

Last edited by P.E.; July 25th, 2011 at 05:58 AM.

Old July 25th, 2011 #2
ray bateson
baппed

Well. That's a kinda fucked up thing to start laying on us.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #3
Jack Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
I recently read someone state their position (I believe on Kevin MacDonalds degraded blog, degraded because he has censored talk of violence AND removed the thumb up/down rating system in comments), that one of the other Latin countries, Greece, is completely genetically different today from the Greece of antiquity, now completely mongrelized by 'mobs of muds' as he put it.
This is generally true of almost everywhere in the entire world, but especially of Europe. Modern Italians are way darker, shit- even Germans aren't as Nordid or Faelid as they used to be. The global divine blood percentage is going down...

I even know a lot of interesting Christian Identists who claim Egypt at it's height was white before a Nubian take-over or something. Even India, according to them, used to have a Nordid-based priestclass. These ideas aren't too far-fetched really and match with many mythologies even if I personally am not sure about their validity. Many of these people claim there were only angels an animals in those days, and the angels of God mated with the animal-like Neanderthal and created all the gradients of man you see today.

Quote:
I also wonder this very same question in regards to the original Persians and inhabitants of Iran.
If they were ever 'Aryan', they ain't no more. I'd consider them Jewish in blood- and obviously they have a higher percentage of Europid blood an Arabs, so they have that going for them.

Quote:
...for whatever credits this may strike against me here and brand me race traitor, were rather quite stunning in their physical structure.
I dated an Asian when I was in high-school because I was brainwashed to think she was hot, when really she was just popular and fucking ugly. I would consider you a race traitor and not true to the soul if you still think darkies are good-looking, unless of course you're dark yourself.

I'll let someone else answer the rest.

Thread