Here's an e-mail just received from Paul Fromm and Canada First:

Quote:
: "Paul Fromm" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]
Subject: Bill Noble Arrested
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:20:59 -0500

Bill Noble Arrested

Dear Free Speech Supporter:

Edmonton’s notorious political police, the “hate crimes unit,” has arrested another dissident, Bill Noble, who uses the handle “Exterminance” on Stormfront, and charged him under Sec. 319 with “hate”. We don’t have any specifics yet and, as of Monday, the former resident of Fort St. John was still in an Edmonton prison.

On Thursday, Mr. Noble, who felt he was under investigation, sent the following e-mail to a number of supporters: “They're coming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Constable Huggins phoned work asking about me a few minutes ago: "Does Bill Noble still work there? Please don't tell him I called!" ... this is what I hear from about two desks away - fortuitous, that.

I'll be arrested by the weekend, I'm certain. Probably tomorrow. – Regards, Bill”

The B.C. “hate squad” seized his computer over a year ago. They’re only entitled to keep it for 90 days for investigation. Despite their huge budget, they still hadn’t finished with it. Because Bill is young and poor, he wasn’t able to retain the high priced lawyer who might get his stolen goods back from the political police.

The arresting officer is a Negro named Constable Dave Huggins who now heads the Edmonton Hate and Bias Crimes Unit. The arrest on a Friday was a fine piece of cop spite. Bill would have to spend the weekend in prison as there could be no bail hearing until Monday.

These charges had to have the signature and approval of the Alberta’s Attorney General. He's in Ralph Klein's cabinet. It's worth challenging Ralph on this issue but "redneck freedom loving" Alberta has a bad record on free speech. In the past year, they've charged some odd guy who thought he was a 3,000 year old Egyptian for some politically incorrect things he said about alleged Jewish sufferings in WWII; then there was the obvious political effort to smash Western Canada For Us and charge Glenn Bahr; now, there's Bill Noble.

Edmonton's "hate" squad is out of control. Come on guys, why not picket police headquarters. At least let these hopped up political police feel a little public heat and pressure.

For those not in Edmonton, why not send a blast to the Edmonton Police Service: [email protected]

Oddly, the Edmonton Police Service has put out no press statement or any other information about the arrest and a spokesman in the EPS media office said the Hate and Bias Crimes Unit was “declining comment.”
In America, Michael Regan merely loses his job, which is bad enough. In Canada, Bill Noble gets arrested and jailed. Our Canadian brothers and sisters fight under tougher political conditions, and my hat's off to Paul Fromm for his perserverance.:cheers:

Old March 8th, 2006 #2
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
The arresting officer is a Negro named Constable Dave Huggins who now heads the Edmonton Hate and Bias Crimes Unit.
Great. The head of the "Edmonton Hate and Bias Crimes Unit" is a nigger. I'm sure he doesn't carry any "bias."

Old March 8th, 2006 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Link to this story from the "This Just In" forum: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=30394

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
In America, Michael Regan merely loses his job, which is bad enough. In Canada, Bill Noble gets arrested and jailed. Our Canadian brothers and sisters fight under tougher political conditions, and my hat's off to Paul Fromm for his perserverance.:cheers:
Yes, since they've fired Paul from his long lasting teaching career, he has much more time on his hands to be 'controversial'

I DENY THE HOLOCAUST
I DENY THE 6,000,000 ©
I DENY THE GAS CHAMBERS ®

A fun way to spell "holocaust".
H ¤ £ ¤ ¢ ¤ $
In other words "Gimme gimme gimme $$$$$$$$$$$$$"

See... we're still free... somewhat.

Thread