Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Scandinavia
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 28th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Sweden - terrified women and a conspiracy of silence and self-censorship on immigration buries the truth

Where females fear to tread: KATIE HOPKINS reports from Sweden, the Scandi-lib paradise where terrified women have vanished from the streets and a conspiracy of silence and self-censorship on immigration buries the truth

I didn't come to Sweden for the riots. Or because of Trump. In fact, I was supposed to be here in December — before airline strikes stood in my way.

I came because I was asked. Repeatedly.

Swedish women reaching out by email, by letter, to quietly show me what has become of their country.

Dads writing that they were worried for their daughters, tweeting that Sweden is not the place people imagine it to be, that young girls are scared to go out at night.

A news feed filled with reports of the rape and assault of Sweden’s young women, some inexplicably streamed live on Facebook by the gang as they attacked.

Other reports filed quietly away in a box marked unmentionable: the rape of a 14-year-old child by an 'unaccompanied minor' immigrant who later bragged he was 45.

When Trump turned the world's attention to Sweden by clumsily referring to the effects of mass-migration on what used to be seen as the most liberal country on earth, the country was ready and waiting to blow.

He provided the touch-paper to the explosive mixture of thousands of bored young migrants who were born into fighting and have brought the battle with them.

Fuelled by the oxygen of publicity, they performed here last week in Rinkeby, nicknamed 'Little Mogadishu': looting, rioting, burning out cars.

While liberals countered with accusations of fake news, the right highlighted the chaos caused in this town where 90% of Rinkeby residents are foreign, mostly recently arrived.

Rape statistics were shared and widely interpreted: either Stockholm was 'the rape capital of Europe', or the increase in sexual assaults was a mere statistical anomaly and look, if you turn the graph on its side you will see the numbers are actually falling.

But in a world of polarised news, there still have to be some truths waiting to be told. Even if they are only observations from a single white female with no security and suffering protestor fatigue.

And I've found it all here in plain sight for anyone to see or hear – if they’re listening. If they can stop taking pictures of burned out cars or reinterpreting rape statistics to suit their agenda.

One young girl of 27 — let's call her Lucy— is now terrified of going out alone. She lives near a busy shopping centre which draws migrants from no-go zones, and dreads her walk to work and home.

Under the bridge near her flat a gang of men gathers. All day and night. They have easy access to her up a stairwell. Like little billy goat gruff, she runs across, carrying her safety spray. Scared.

She knows the latest rape cases by heart, quotes them to me, the words tumbling out, a long line of horrible happenings. She is waiting for her turn to be added to the list.

She can't tell her mum. She doesn’t want her to worry.

Her apartment was broken into last week in the middle of the day. The burglars took her laptop and her car keys, and later her car. The police told her they were too busy to come.

She doesn't want her picture to be seen now. Not in case the migrants attack again, but because the feminists will come after her and hound her as a racist for speaking out. The migrant men scare her. But it is Swedish women who have silenced her.

I saw it in action when I ran to the scene of an unexploded hand grenade in a bin outside the police station of a no-go area of town, near a mosque. I asked the police who the target was.

They said they didn't know. I asked the Muslim leader at the mosque. He said he thought it was the police.

Then two women grabbed me and told me not to make this about the mosque, not to make this a Muslim issue. This was about the police — nothing to do with migrants. I wondered if they weren't missing the point. A bomb in a bin.

Within twelve hours of my landing in Sweden, an asylum centre was burned down, arson suspected; a hand grenade was planted in a bin, either for the police or the mosque; and another hand grenade exploding, injuring one in Malmö.

Whether this noisy stuff matters or not is open to debate. I'd argue this is madness. I am in utter disbelief that this is Sweden in the 21st century, a country idolised for its ultra-advanced ideals.

A cameraman for the Swedish equivalent of the BBC asked me why this had to be politicised at all; why couldn't it just be that someone put an explosive device in a bin?

I looked at him and wondered which one of us was mad.

Later I went back to walk the no-go suburbs, ending up back in the centre of the town. A week earlier this place was torched and looted as the world looked on.

I wondered what was strange, besides the weird calm. And realised it was that I was the only woman in the place. Everyone else was young, African and male. Speaking Arabic. Hanging about, utterly without purpose.

Frustrated, I asked a few of them what they were doing, what was the point, what they would ever achieve by standing about. The mum in me was furious.

'F*ck off, you white woman whore, go suck your mum,' they replied, and proceeded to demonstrate what they did to their 'little white girlfriends'.

The next morning, I went to a local women's multi-faith centre to ask where they all were at night, why they stayed indoors, why, in a country proud of its equality, they were trapped inside?

I was ready to blame their religion, snarling at a regressive ideology which keeps women in the kitchen.

But that was only part of the story.

One lady explained: there is a strange moral code here in Rinkeby. You are much more exposed to crime if you are not a Muslim. These boys think they can take everything from a woman who is not wearing a hijab or at least covers her hair.

Another, Besse, told me: we don’t go out on the streets here after dark. It is too dangerous. I have lived here for 25 years and it has gotten worse and worse. The situation now is so tense that it is impossible for me to go to, say, the supermarket to get some milk.

Parwin, a Christian lady, blamed the mosques: it is because of all the things they are teaching in the mosque. They are Salafists there, just like Isis. They should close the mosque because

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-Sweden.html

Old March 2nd, 2017 #2
Ironguard1940

Default The symptoms anger us, but do not overlook the cause, ever

It angers me to see a once proud White nation fall to such depths. Every goddamn nigger migrant rapist needs to be executed, riddled with bullets. What we cannot forget, MUST not forget, however, is the tribe who brought this human excrement into Sweden. JEWS. The same goddamn filthy tribe that brought the slime into all White nations, especially after WW2. Once this filth and their SJW cucks are exterminated, Sweden and the rest of Europe will once again resume their rightful place at the top.

Old March 4th, 2017 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

The majority of Swedish wymin are incredibly deranged aggressive leftist abominably stupid whores, they need to be terrified a whole lot more before they start letting go of their jew induced delusions.

Old March 6th, 2017 #4
cillian

War Correspondent Says Mosul Safer for Women than Sweden

Award-winning war correspondent Magda Gad has tweeted from Mosul that the war-torn city is safer for women and more peaceful than Sweden’s capital city.

“There’s no law on the Islamic veil here, and it’s safer for a lone woman to be outside than Stockholm,” the war journalist said on Twitter.

@BorenNon @MrJeedi Det finns ingen lag på slöja här, och det är lugnare att röra sig ute som ensam kvinna än vad det är i Sthlm.

— Magda Gad (@gad_media) March 4, 2017

Asked by another user to clarify whether she “feel[s] safer outdoors in Iraq than Stockholm”, the Expressen reporter — who has been covering the fight against Islamic State in Iraq since June last year, said “Yep”.

Gad said Stockholm on a weekend evening is “much worse than any night in Iraq”, in response to a suggestion by the user ‘Per Anders Englund’ that it “can’t be easy being a good looking woman” in Sweden’s capital with “groping” men about.

@paproffs @BorenNon @MrJeedi Precis så är det. Fylla runt medborgarplatsen en helgnatt är mkt värre än vilken kväll som helst i Irak

— Magda Gad (@gad_media) March 5, 2017

In another tweet, the multi-award winning journalist described Iraq as “quiet, apart from the war”.

“In cities unaffected by fighting, it’s very quiet and no one bothers you when you walk the streets,” she wrote.

@BorenNon @MrJeedi Det är lugnt utöver kriget. I städer utanför kriget är det ingen som stör dig när du går på gatorna, det är väldigt lugnt

— Magda Gad (@gad_media) March 4, 2017

For her war coverage in Iraq, Gad has been nominated for an INMA Global Media Award in the Best Use of Social Media category, where she is competing with finalists including U.S. TV channel NBC.

She also co-founded the Blank Spot Project, a news site focused on long-form reports from places with very little or no journalistic coverage.

The Swedish establishment has been keen to counter the image that the country is beset with crime after U.S. President Donald J. Trump highlighted how its “having problems like they never thought possible” as a result of its open border migration policies.

Last month, just hours after Sweden’s prime minister attacked the president for linking mass migration with rising violence, riots broke out in a suburb where a majority of residents were born overseas.

The riots, in which cars were set ablaze and shops were looted, resulted in the Stockholm suburb looking “like a warzone” according to a journalist who was at the scene.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...-safer-sweden/

Old March 7th, 2017 #5
Meg Kafka

Indeed, the only way to "cure" womyn libtards of the "diversity" con is to starting getting raped en masse.

Then.....when they "blame" white men for not defending them, the white men can thereby seize control of the government again, and put the women back in the home having
white babies.

Oh, and make it illegal for a woman with a child to work outside the home until the child is 18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
The majority of Swedish wymin are incredibly deranged aggressive leftist abominably stupid whores, they need to be terrified a whole lot more before they start letting go of their jew induced delusions.

Old December 31st, 2022 #6
jagd messer

Default Muslim take over control of Swedish Education

Swedish Teacher: Students Call Me ‘Dirty’ Because I Am White and Christian

A teacher in a Swedish school located in a no-go suburb of the city of Stockholm has claimed that students call her “dirty” for being white and Christian.

The teacher, who is in her 60s, has worked in a school in the Stockholm suburb of Järva for years and stated that she receives regular harassment and insults from students and that some parents even show up to development meetings wearing bulletproof vests due to the prevalence of gun violence in the area. “I’ve considered wearing a protective vest. Everyone else has it. Even the parents, they come to the development talks in the vest. It’s not weird, the stop at school is just one of many for them,” the teacher told the newspaper Expressen. The teacher, who claimed her colleagues all deal with the same issues, said students often call her “dirty” saying, “At school, the students say I’m dirty. By ‘dirty’ they mean that I am white and Christian,” and added, “Don’t touch me, you’re dirty, they can scream.”

According to the teacher, students have even followed her to her home after she disciplined a student at her school. “He started stalking me a couple of times after I worked the evening. I don’t care that much really, but he said, ‘beware’ and stuff,” she said. “I heard them trying to get through the door. Then came like 53 text messages with the implication that I should beware, there were pictures of me too. They sent texts out of rap songs,” she added.

While she faces threats, the teacher said she is paid well and is able to afford to rent a garage space for her car in which a man guards her vehicle against being attacked, saying it is too dangerous for her to take public transport in the area.

In 2019, the Swedish govenrment offered bonus pay to teachers working in no-go areas like Järva in order to attract them to remain working in the areas or to take available jobs. The teacher speaking to Expressen noted that some of her colleagues had resigned over the years due to the situation at the school.

The larger strategy is to make teaching by non-Muslims in schools in Muslim areas difficult if not impossible. That way public schools will be taken over and become Muslim schools. Non-Muslim students will leave, just as non-Muslim teachers will leave.

What will happen then? The Swedish government will have to go on funding such schools, to help build the parallel society intended to replace the European one.

Swedish Teacher: Students Call Me ‘Dirty’ Because I Am White and Christian

31 XII 2022.

Old January 5th, 2023 #7
jagd messer

Thread