VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Feelings on Anti-Americanism ?

I'm mainly addressing the Americans here ( even though this subject certainly is of importance to the whole anti-NWO crowd . . .)

- - - - - - -

How do especially Americans feel about Anti-Americanism ?

What is Anti-Americanism ?

It is bashing of the USA for several reasons . .

The main reason I wish to bring onto the table is politically . .

It certainly isn't a secret that the USA has fought many wars for the NWO. .

In fact I think that practically NO WAR since the Mexican-American wars has truly benefitted the PEOPLE of the USA. .

Little history . .

The US did start out as a colony of European settlers fed up with the 'Old Order' in Europe . .

They were 'freer' there . .

But of course they wanted to preserve their heritage , i. e. their racial type . .

That's why the US fought wars against Mexico ( Mexico is a neighbor of the USA comprised of another race ( in the case of Mexico mostly Mestizos . .) )

In fact it is the ONLY country bordering the USA comprised of a race other than pure European . .

The westward expansion ( i. e. pushing the frontier ) was finished at around the year 1900 . .

Yet the Mestizo Mexicans always had border questions with the US . .

So , I think . .

These wars actually benefitted the people of the USA ( racially ) . .

Let's look at (((after that))) . .

Probably since the time of World War 1 , the NWO ( in this case mainly the Wall Street bankers and their lackeys . .) . .

have MISUSED the USA for their own purposes . .

The USA , since its inception , has been known for its freedom . .

Freedom in a way that people can actualize themselves ( the 'Old Order' in Europe had grown corrupt and naturally , some people fled . .) . .

They mercilessly misused that idea . . .

In reality they wish to install a corrupt system as is in place in the US worldwide . .

By that I do NOT BLAME the Americans , the NWO took over the USA very quickly . . .

It has been hijacked . . .

That corrupt system ( for example the installation of a 'Federal Reserve banking system' ) they wish to transport worldwide.

Wow . . .

That's , I suppose , why many people who "see behind the scenes" have a problem with the US.

What stand do Americans and others take on this ?

The English translation lyrics for this Rammstein video can be found here . . . http://affenknecht.com/lyrics/rammst...h-translation/

Concerning the Rammstein vid . .I'm German myself and my take on it . . It was under the impression of the Iraq war . . . It strives to demonstrate all supposed "bad" sides of the USA . .

Last edited by ColdFire; October 17th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.

Old October 16th, 2018 #2
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Rammstein - Amerika (Official Video)
It is quite possible that the more ancient song is now more relevant

Goodbye America [another name for the song is “Last message”]

If all the songs
Which I don't know will go into silence,
Then in the tart air
There will be a cry of my last paper steamship.

Goodbye, America!
Although I have never been to visit you.
Goodbye forever!
Take your banjo and play some farewell music for me.

Your shabby jeans
Are too small for me now.
We have been taught for so long
To love your forbidden fruits.

Goodbye, America!
Can I hear your song
That I will remember forever?

Last edited by Alex Him; October 16th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.

Old October 16th, 2018 #3
Crowe

I'll go ahead and admit it - I'm anti-American. This isn't based on what America used to be, or could be, but what it currently is, and represents.

Old October 17th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
It is quite possible that the more ancient song is now more relevant

Nautilus Pompilius - "Goodbye America" (1985)

Goodbye America [another name for the song is “Last message”]

If all the songs
Which I don't know will go into silence,
Then in the tart air
There will be a cry of my last paper steamship.

Goodbye, America!
Goodbye forever!
Take your banjo and play some farewell music for me.

Your shabby jeans
Are too small for me now.
We have been taught for so long
To love your forbidden fruits.

Goodbye, America!
Can I hear your song
That I will remember forever?
Another song which comes to mind would be . .

Even though this song comes across as glorifying in reality it was meant critically . .

Springsteen with this song primarily brings into daylight the problems of the Vietnam war generation . .

Lyrics here https://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bruce+..._20024969.html

A society critical song . .One can make of it what one wants . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'll go ahead and admit it - I'm anti-American. This isn't based on what America used to be, or could be, but what it currently is, and represents.
Then I suppose I'm Anti-German too

Old October 17th, 2018 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I'm an American, and I'm anti-American. I believe that the United States was fundamentally misconceived. It was conceived on the principle that all men are created equal. Any country conceived in that manner deserves to fail. It is true that the Constitution said "for ourselves and our posterity," and early immigration laws limited new citizenship to Whites, but the trend has always been toward racial equality.

None of this is true of Germany or any other nation that I am aware of. Germany has been corrupted, to be sure, but it was not founded on the principle of equality.

Old October 17th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I'm an American, and I'm anti-American. I believe that the United States was fundamentally misconceived. It was conceived on the principle that all men are created equal. Any country conceived in that manner deserves to fail. It is true that the Constitution said "for ourselves and our posterity," and early immigration laws limited new citizenship to Whites, but the trend has always been toward racial equality.

None of this is true of Germany or any other nation that I am aware of. Germany has been corrupted, to be sure, but it was not founded on the principle of equality.
Dude , I'm not American but even I would disagree.

The whole concept behind the USA was that Europeans strived to be free . . . . .

Free from the Old Order in Europe which had grown corrupt ( on a side note: pretty much like today's E.U. . . )

Especially the high taxes prevalent in Europe at that time.

They wanted to have a state where , in a well-understood manner , everbody was free . . .

The fact that they worded it "all men are equal" today for sure has done great damage to the racial composition of the USA.

BUT it was hijacked . . .

Let's say , the idea of EUROPEANS HAVING A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE COULD BE "EQUAL" has been BRUTALLY HIJACKED by the NWO forces . . . .

They UNIVERSALIZED that statement ( i. e. bastardized it ) . . .

The USA , in the beginning , surely was meant for Europeans ( Europeans free from the Old Order back in Europe . .)

I think could some of the founding fathers behold the USA today they would cringe .

Old October 17th, 2018 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Dude , I'm not American but even I would disagree.

The whole concept behind the USA was that Europeans strived to be free . . . . .
Freedom, as a fundamental right and founding principle, is almost as bad as equality.

Quote:
Free from the Old Order in Europe which had grown corrupt ( on a side note: pretty much like today's E.U. . . )

Especially the high taxes prevalent in Europe at that time.

They wanted to have a state where , in a well-understood manner , everbody was free . . .

The fact that they worded it "all men are equal" today for sure has done great damage to the racial composition of the USA.

BUT it was hijacked . . .

Let's say , the idea of EUROPEANS HAVING A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE COULD BE "EQUAL" has been BRUTALLY HIJACKED by the NWO forces . . . .

They UNIVERSALIZED that statement ( i. e. bastardized it ) . . .

The USA , in the beginning , surely was meant for Europeans ( Europeans free from the Old Order back in Europe . .)

I think could some of the founding fathers behold the USA today they would cringe .
They most certainly would cringe, but they helped bring it about.

Old October 17th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and for the record , while we're at this subject , I would like to use this thread to face another argument brought up by antis quite often . .

That Europeans "stole the land from the Indians" . .

Like I said , I'm not American , yet how I view it . .

European settlers defeated the Indians in fair fight . .

They were numerically superior and had the better weapons . .

On a side note , the Indians at that time didn't even have a state built up. .

They were just nomads. .

There were Indians in America but they didn't have one big tribal collective . .

Europeans first built a state in the Americas . .

The state proclaimed that it was "theirs" . .

On a side note , many Indians also died from diseases imported by Europeans ( against which they had no resistance ) . .

So , all in all , Europeans took that land in fair fight . .

If one brings the argument that , just because the Indians were in the Americas before European settlers , it is supposed to be "their country" for eternity . .

ALL THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY TERRITORIES HAVE BEEN CONQUERED , RE-CONQUERED . .

If everything which ONCE belonged to a certain people would be regarded to be forever be "theirs" , then mankind would be stuck. .

I think the key is whether a certain people had managed to form a state on a territory , i. e. introduce a political system . . .

Then that state can be called theirs . . .

Otherwise it would be anarchy ( i. e. everybody in chaos ) . .

Last edited by ColdFire; October 17th, 2018 at 10:44 PM.

Old October 17th, 2018 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I agree that White people have a right to North America by right of conquest, regardless of who was there first.

That notwithstanding, there is strong evidence that White people were here first.

Old October 18th, 2018 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Then I suppose I'm Anti-German too
German is different than American.

First of all, "German" represents a tighter knit group of European phenotypes, that composes an ethnic group.

"American" represents no such thing. "American" refers to a geographic location, not a Nation founded by a single ethnic group who's ancestors have history, and culture in the region going back milennia.

And I agree with Nikola's assessment about the USA. It was seriously flawed from the beginning. Which is something else "American" represents; cultural, and ideological failure.

Old October 18th, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

No offense , but I never realized how pessimistic many Americans are about their country. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
German is different than American.

First of all, "German" represents a tighter knit group of European phenotypes, that composes an ethnic group.

"American" represents no such thing. "American" refers to a geographic location, not a Nation founded by a single ethnic group who's ancestors have history, and culture in the region going back milennia.

And I agree with Nikola's assessment about the USA. It was seriously flawed from the beginning. Which is something else "American" represents; cultural, and ideological failure.
Believe it or not , but I think there are some similarities between the USA and Germany . .

Concerning settlement. .Germany was a conglomerate of different Germanic tribes all more or less on the same territory . . . .

The USA is similar to that . .

Many European tribes . .

Just that the USA is in the 'New World' . .

And certainly the USA also has a lot of Germanic influence . .

The Germanic tribes on German territory were first united under the franks who took the leadership ( Charlemagne etc . .)

Old July 9th, 2019 #12
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

... I respect peoples' right for not liking a certain country.

However I prefer to have reasons given for that.

Old July 9th, 2019 #13
Ray Allan

To be anti-American today is to be anti-jewish. So I am anti-American.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 10th, 2019 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Believe it or not , but I think there are some similarities between the USA and Germany . .

Concerning settlement. .Germany was a conglomerate of different Germanic tribes all more or less on the same territory . . . .
What's interesting is that the biggest and most prominent European countries - Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, etc. - are more or less modern, artificial creations that are composed of different peoples with different languages, cultures and history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
To be anti-American today is to be anti-jewish. So I am anti-American.
Sadly, you're right.

Thread