Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2010 #1
alex revision

Default Lakewood NJ developer Eliyahu Weinstein arrested in alleged Ponzi scheme

Lakewood NJ developer Eliyahu Weinstein arrested in alleged Ponzi scheme

August 12, 2010

LAKEWOOD — Real estate developer Eliyahu Weinstein was arrested early this morning by federal agents on charges connected to a giant Ponzi scheme, just days after he and some business associates were hit with a $34 million civil judgment.

http://www.app.com/article/20100812/...t-Ponzi-scheme

Old August 12th, 2010 #2
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Lakewood NJ developer Eliyahu Weinstein arrested in alleged Ponzi scheme

August 12, 2010

LAKEWOOD — Real estate developer Eliyahu Weinstein was arrested early this morning by federal agents on charges connected to a giant Ponzi scheme, just days after he and some business associates were hit with a $34 million civil judgment.

http://www.app.com/article/20100812/...t-Ponzi-scheme
That asshole tried to buy my house from me when I lived in lakewood back in 2001. Jerkoff said something to me like "oh, you smoke in here??" I told him to get out.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 12th, 2010 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
That asshole tried to buy my house from me when I lived in lakewood back in 2001. Jerkoff said something to me like "oh, you smoke in here??" I told him to get out.
Hey, Bud,
Maybe you should put this on your door.

Old August 12th, 2010 #4
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Hey, Bud,
Maybe you should put this on your door.
Read the criminal complaint against this guy, it's a fucking hoot. He told a bank in NY that they had ripped off for millions "I fucked you , get over it."

http://www.app.com/assets/pdf/B3162389812.PDF
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 15th, 2010 #5
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Give a little, take a lot

Quote:
If convicted of wire fraud, Weinstein could face a maximum of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Weinstein also faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine on the bank fraud charge.
Bud, IIRC, it was you that pointed out on one of your broadcasts years ago that this is SOP for jewish financial crime. Weinstein steals $200 million and might have to pay back $1.25 million, plus a few short years in club Fed comparing notes with Bernie Madoff.

who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old August 15th, 2010 #6
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Can anybody say "Madoff" again?

So much for them saying that it's a "canard" every time that they screw people out of their money.

Bud, did you blow some smoke in their tapir faces when you told them to " get the fuck out"?

Old August 15th, 2010 #7
LanceSpencer

Yet another reason not to do business with jews!

Old August 16th, 2010 #8
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
Bud, IIRC, it was you that pointed out on one of your broadcasts years ago that this is SOP for jewish financial crime. Weinstein steals $200 million and might have to pay back $1.25 million, plus a few short years in club Fed comparing notes with Bernie Madoff.

With the exception of Rubashkin who just got 27 years, none of these guys ever does any real time. Shlomo Dweck, who committed 23 million in bank fraud, is still out on the streets today and that happened at least two years ago. That's going to be a guy who get's off lightly. And u know of course, he may be claiming bankruptcy, but there is probably $10 million siitting in a bank account somewhere in israel or the Cook Islands or Zurich.

I don't have the specific, but I reported on a NY hacidic family that was caught on charges of welfare fraud to the tune of $60k a couple of years ago. What was their sentence? Why it was probation and restitution of course. How do you do that? U try that at home kids and see what happens to you.

This latest uber crook, the only good sign so far is he didn't make bail. He'll sit in jail for two years awaiting trial, and then get credit for time served.

Old August 17th, 2010 #9
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
With the exception of Rubashkin who just got 27 years, none of these guys ever does any real time.
I fully expect this yid to be pardoned when Obama leaves office. BTW, Rubashkin was just moved to a prison of his request that can better cater to his "religious needs".

Quote:
Rubashkin arrived at the prison on Aug. 2, court records show. FCI Otisville houses a large population of Orthodox Jews, who adhere to strict dietary rules and prayer rituals as part of their faith.

Rubashkin lawyer Guy Cook said the defense team appreciated the move to be near his family and accommodate his religious needs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old August 18th, 2010 #10
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
I don't have the specific, but I reported on a NY hacidic family that was caught on charges of welfare fraud to the tune of $60k a couple of years ago. What was their sentence? Why it was probation and restitution of course. How do you do that? U try that at home kids and see what happens to you.
Was that the one from Monsey, NY where the cops caught all sorts of grief for having the jewess remove her wig for her mugshot? Joseph and Shifra Cohen. Or was that another case?

BTW, do you think there are a lot of jews in Monsey, NY? According to Wikipedia, Monsey occupies only 2.2 square miles of land, but as of 1997 was home to 112 synagogues and 45 yeshivas. Oy.

Old August 28th, 2010 #11
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default TJB - A jew steals $200 million, bail set at 1/20th of that

Not a single gentile mentioned in the entire article. Wall-to-wall kikery, and Weinstein gets to walk out of prison and disappear after posting 1/20th of what he stole.

Isn't it interesting how this jew is allowed to use stolen money to pay his bail and hire an attorney, yet Edgar Steele isn't being allowed the same luxury with money that he actually EARNED.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._bail_for.html

Quote:
Judge sets $10M bail for Lakewood developer accused in real estate scheme

Published: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 5:12 PM

LAKEWOOD — A federal judge in Newark set bail at $10 million today for Eliyahu Weinstein, a Lakewood man accused of masterminding a sprawling global investment fraud targeting members of his own tight-knit Orthodox Jewish community.

U.S. District Magistrate Judge Mark Falk also ordered the 35-year-old former used car salesman to be confined to his home and tracked by a global positioning system while he awaits trial for the alleged $200 million fraud.

Share "I believe these conditions satisfy the flight risk," Falk said.

The judge said Weinstein’s bail package is similar those of former investment giant Bernard L. Madoff and Solomon Dwek, who was charged with a $50 million bank fraud before becoming the informant behind last year’s massive FBI sting.

Weinstein has been jailed since he was arrested Aug. 12 at his Ocean County home on charges of wire and bank fraud for the alleged real estate scheme, stretching from New Jersey, Florida and California to Israel. Authorities say he preyed on friends and relatives by soliciting investments for properties he either never owned or had already sold.

His attorney, Ephraim Savitt, said he was "extremely relieved" by the judge’s decision. On the day he arrived at Hudson County Correctional Center in Kearny, Weinstein was confronted by a "gang member" who demanded money to protect him while behind bars, Savitt said.

"I feel the judge gave my client the chance to collect his thoughts without being in confinement and subject to extortion," Savitt said. The lawyer said he hoped Weinstein would post bail, secured by $4.2 million in properties, freed from jail by tonight.

Zach Intrater, an assistant U.S. attorney, argued that no amount of bail could assure keep Weinstein would not flee. He faces decades in prison, has extensive ties in Israel and still has not accounted for most of the missing $200 million, Intrater said. On the day he was arrested, Weinstein’s own wife tried to smuggle jewelry out of their home in their housekeeper’s bra, Intrater said.

"The defendant has a motive to flee. And he has the means to flee. How do we know? Where is the $200 million. If he is out, he will know where to get it," Intrater said.

Thread