VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2021 #101
Clive Sharpe

The only British thing about John Trent , is his giro 🤔

Old March 16th, 2021 #102
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I am sure many of those who attack the aspects of British racial exceptionalism think they are so intelligent and knowledgeable, thinking they are demonstrating great mental prowess, but they are not. They come across as utterly pathetic, conditioned morons. Tools! They severely debase themselves. What is the point?! The attacks can only end in failure. The opponents are only harming their credibility.

The number of opponents of British racial exceptionalism I have defeated in arguments is unknown, but it is high. I love destroying those dirty rats.

Old March 16th, 2021 #103
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Have you ever considered growing up? One day, you might post something worthy of attention. I do not hold much hope though!

Old March 16th, 2021 #104
Paul Anthony
Banned

Come now 'Lord Trent!' Don't be so patronizing, and disdainful. It is below the attributes of a British gentleman to succumb to such retaliatory comments! Stiff upper lip and a quick squirt in the old tennis sock old boy!!! I have faith in you 'Lord Trent,' you shall one day be a 'worshipful master' of both precision and square!

Old March 17th, 2021 #105
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

It is very disheartening and depressing to think about what Britain could have become in the previous centuries, were it not for stupid, unenlightened and incompetent politicians and other prominent figures. All the aspects and conditions necessary for creating an invulnerable (or, at the very least, close to invulnerable) paradise on Earth were there. Island geography, high-level aesthetic desirability (the "WASPs"), powerful military (hopefully only used for deterrence), and so on. An extraordinary waste of potential! This should forever be remembered as one of the most egregious errors in human history, and it should induce feelings of extreme disgust and contempt.

Last edited by John Trent; March 17th, 2021 at 10:42 AM.

Old March 17th, 2021 #106
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
It is very disheartening and depressing to think about what Britain could have become in the previous centuries, were it not for stupid, unenlightened and incompetent politicians and other prominent figures. All the aspects and conditions necessary for creating an invulnerable (or, at the very least, close to invulnerable) paradise on Earth were there. Island geography, high-level aesthetic desirability (the "WASPs"), powerful military (hopefully only used for deterrence), and so on. An extraordinary waste of potential! This should forever be remembered as one of the most egregious errors in human history, and it should induce feelings of extreme disgust and contempt.
I agree 100% that British society and culture is the best way to live and many others would agree as well but the way that you come across in most of your interactions is weird and off-putting which puts people off from your message and makes them likely to turn away from your views rather than adopt them.

Old March 17th, 2021 #107
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I agree 100% that British society and culture is the best way to live and many others would agree as well but the way that you come across in most of your interactions is weird and off-putting which puts people off from your message and makes them likely to turn away from your views rather than adopt them.
I do not believe British culture is a desirable component. I actually find it highly obnoxious and crude. It is ridiculous, weak and wimpy culture that should be phased out and replaced with a superior culture. The culture is doomed anyway. British society is rotten and an embarrassment. The number of significant British aspects for which I have any affection is very limited indeed.

I am not surprised you find me weird. Most U.K. social and cultural conformists do, but I simply do not care. It takes time to become accustomed to my personality. I consider myself an extreme-level nonconformist. One of the most prominent features of my personality is that it is massively more ferocious and militant than that of the typical U.K. national. I have an extremely threat-intolerant, weakness-despising, vulnerability-despising, submissiveness-despising, decadence-despising, cognitive enslavement-despising and anti-masochistic nature, with high levels of invulnerability craving, superiority craving and militancy craving! Some people do not realise that I have a highly serious temperament, and that I am NOT joking around! I am also a very rare variant of perfectionist.

I live a double life, masquerading as a relatively ordinary U.K. national in inappropriate social and cultural environments.

I am the author of the Survivalist Information Site. Reading it is extremely strongly recommended.

===============================

Aside from being without my wisdom and brilliance, this nation would be much less interesting without me. You need nonconformists (or "eccentrics") to spice up life. There should be no threatening types of nonconformists though. If everyone were the typical relaxed and bumbling U.K. national, the place would be monstrously boring.

Last edited by John Trent; March 18th, 2021 at 04:54 AM.

Old March 17th, 2021 #108
Miguel Dias

Greetings, British people have to be some of the best people in the world.
Second only to Portuguese people.
British people have created stonehenge, st Pauls cathedral, and many more.
They have red haired people in decent amounts, as well as other types.
You helped Portugal become independent and in spite of some incidents you are still our allies.
you have a sense of self that is hard to beat, defending your homeland, The Britannic isles with valor and strength.
your intelligence is showcased in your sense of knowing how to get the best of a situation. In the opium wars the chinks wanted to repeal opium and this would reduce your income so you want like mad lads in a war against Mongoloids and you won.
you showcased China that they werent hegemons anymore and that chinks were bellow the Aryan.
Good of you to exist my brethren from up north! Rule Britannia and Rule Portugal!

Old March 18th, 2021 #109
John Trent
Banned

If I were the leader of the main governing entity of the country, I would arrange for military parades to be held, ideally very near Westminster or Buckingham Palace. These military parades would be very similar to the ones held in Russia, with large troop formations, main battle tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, and so on. They would not be held to bolster patriotic or traditional fervour, or for any reason like that. They would be held to help nurture defensiveness, militant-mindedness and assertiveness in the relevant segments of the population, as well as desensitise the relevant segments to the sight of very dangerous modern military equipment, as part of efforts to psychologically harden them (I am sick of sissies whining about militant-mindedness and weapons). The parades would also help with improvement of general Briton image, meaning foreigners will take the British demographic much more seriously. A culture of threat intolerance, heavy militancy and heavy vigilance needs to be cultivated. The greater the number of highly threat-intolerant people, the better! The parades would also give military members something to occupy themselves with at peacetime.

Any Briton who finds this idea too extreme is a subject of ridicule, contempt and disgust to me. Weak, weak, weak!

Thread